Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]REMCO : Worlds First Distributed Platform for Money Transfer - page 28. (Read 19210 times)

Activity: 377
Merit: 1
"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"
so far I see more and more new projects are popping up and offering a compelling advantage. that makes the rivalry so strict, but here I am sure that every project definitely has its own advantages not possessed in his other projects. and I hope with the advantages that exist in this project can attract the attention of many people especially from investors.
Hopefully, I myself hope for the same thing, so that the team in this project is always passionate about developing this project, eager to promote this project so that more and more investors will be interested and easier to achieve success with targeted results.
because it is a very good project, so there is no doubt why support is always flowing for this project. Moreover, the project is managed by a team with a very good performance, it certainly will be a lot of people believe that this project will be easily to achieve his success.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
so far I see more and more new projects are popping up and offering a compelling advantage. that makes the rivalry so strict, but here I am sure that every project definitely has its own advantages not possessed in his other projects. and I hope with the advantages that exist in this project can attract the attention of many people especially from investors.
Hopefully, I myself hope for the same thing, so that the team in this project is always passionate about developing this project, eager to promote this project so that more and more investors will be interested and easier to achieve success with targeted results.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Activity: 644
new projects with new concepts, this will definitely be a concern for investors, and want to know about this project and many will be interested in this project.
Activity: 266
The REMCO Token Generating Platform’s APIs to allow any licensed money transmitter to mint programmable Tokens to move value and leverage distributed ledger advantages at speed and scale, while also offering innovative compensation to all transaction stakeholders.
Activity: 420
Aren't this project opening some bounty campaign? I think that could help promoting this project to be known by more investors.
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
projects with very creative concepts, the project business partners are also numerous, reward bounty allocations are also quite large, the roadmap and team are also very clear, I am sure the remco project can run smoothly and achieve great success.
Activity: 34
Coin Dev/Admin please apply to SatoExchange. Its free to list coin there. Read below info

Dear Members And General Public,
We have all put our best to making SatoExchange the best exchange of the people, for the traders.
We respect the opinion and interests of members and we have decided we will take time to list your favorite tokens on the exchange freely.

Free Coin/Token Listing
We have released the coin listing and voting system.
This system provides registered SatoExchange members with ability to list as many as possible of their favorite tokens/coins.
All coins listed will now be voted for in a month and the top currencies with highest votes will be listed on our markets after at the end of the month.
Top 5 currencies will be listed at the end of each month until this campaign is terminated or put to pause.

How To List Your Token
Simply login to your account and click on the VOTE NEW COINS
On the VOTE NEW COINS page, click on Add new coin for listing

Supply the coin/token information to the best of your knowledge
Click Submit

Pls note: Your submission will be reviewed and approved or otherwise disapproved by our team.

How To Vote Your Favorite Token
Simply login to your account and click on the VOTE NEW COINS
Search for your desired coin/token on the list.
Click on the Vote button next to the token you want to vote
Pls note: You have maximum of 5 votes to cast per month. You can cast all your votes for just 1 token or multiple. It's just your decision.

Voting And Listing Eligibility Criteria
To avoid spam votes we have ensured individuals must be registered, must have at least one deposit and must have made at least one trade in any of our markets to be able to place votes and add coins to the vote list. Each user can vote up to 5 times monthly.

Direct Listing
If you want your coin/token to be directly listed without the voting structure please contact our Support Team

Disclaimer
Please note that SatoExchange retains the right to adjust any of the details stated here at any time and you will be duly notified.

More info at reddit @ https://www.reddit.com/r/Satoexchange/
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
I want to know more about this project since remittance is a worldwide services that needs this kinds of system which is cheap and affordable to every end-users may I know who are the target users of this project? Is this will be available globally or just in a particular regions? 
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
I saw the number of the the softcap and hardcap.
Why do i think that the gap between those two is really big. Will it be enough amount to run the project if  only the softcap that are reach, considering you put the hardcap that much.
Activity: 224
Project with a very good concept, this platform gives remittance companies to make their own stores and use them to send money to recipients to reduce transaction costs. With the existence of big names like Visa, MasterCard, WesternUnion etc. as partners of the founder of REMCO, this can be an added value for investors in supporting the development of this project.
This is certainly a project that has very good prospects for the future. and by collaborating with a team that has a lot of experience and have a very good performance, it will be one of the points is very good for the progress of the project. and I think this project will be easily to achieve his success.
Activity: 364
Project with a very good concept, this platform gives remittance companies to make their own stores and use them to send money to recipients to reduce transaction costs. With the existence of big names like Visa, MasterCard, WesternUnion etc. as partners of the founder of REMCO, this can be an added value for investors in supporting the development of this project.
we pray for the best for this project so that in the future the project can really be realized because of the many benefits that this project will provide, good luck for the future of this project.
Activity: 574
Activity: 224
A very promising project, a very orderly arrangement that made me doubtless. I will support this project. Good luck!
Activity: 364
A very interesting new project, this project allocates bounty which I think is quite large, of course this can be a special attraction for investors to join the REMCO project, hopefully the project runs smoothly and will get a satisfying target. Success is always and successful at a later time.
Activity: 210
I'm sure this project will provide a lot of advantages especially token is built using Multichain. and of course this very worthy project to gain much support.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
where can I study your license and get acquainted with the mobile application? you say that you have already carried out transactions, where can you see it? can I see the technical details of your token?
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
People still trying to solve the same problems every day. And all of them are going to die for sure.
We don't need any more 'utility' tokens. We need solid coins.
Activity: 532
I understand that all the money collected on the sale of tokens will go to the financing of the parent company? And the project reserves the right to get more tokens, if there is such a need?
Activity: 84
This plan has a promising future, because it will solve the problem of intermediaries in the financial market. This is very timely, especially in a blockchain space where there are no hard and fast rules. Follow the news.
Pages:
Jump to: