Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]REMCO : Worlds First Distributed Platform for Money Transfer - page 8. (Read 19183 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

I guess they are not publicizing the channel that much else a good project as this with a good community member figure aught to have more than the views as seen there and subscribers also

I think there are lot many investors also in the channel. Thats why they are not talking too much as if we see with the airdrop/bounty crowd. This also makes the huge difference in the telegram activity.

It should take some time. What’s more important is they share information about REMCO services and how it works. It’s a new idea. I won’t expect everyone to understand the concept that easy. But they’re are doing some campaign on social media channels and like you’ve seen on YouTube. That would go a long way. However, their should be an AMA session from team. Some investors would be comfortable asking questions on an AMA.
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

I guess they are not publicizing the channel that much else a good project as this with a good community member figure aught to have more than the views as seen there and subscribers also

I think there are lot many investors also in the channel. Thats why they are not talking too much as if we see with the airdrop/bounty crowd. This also makes the huge difference in the telegram activity.
Activity: 966
Merit: 140

Yeah,  telegram channel have huge followers.  I hardly seen 2-3 project with such huge followers.  AMA session for these 100k followers would be awesome.

Of course that sounds great, but how many of the 100K would participate in the AMA? 20, 30? it's always the same, a project launches an airdrop, the telegram channel gets many new members, but they do not look anymore after the Airdrop.
But that is not important, the main thing the team publishes there constantly new information, because that's the purpose of the channel
And I'm happier with really interested participants, rather than the constant questions "when airdrop?"
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
To get a better understanding of the project Remco, I will suggest to watch this video.
https://youtu.be/i2uBmhKO_18
It's really amazing video but why only 22 views are there? I guess Remco team need more promotion. I like the benefits which offered for user's.
They don't have a lot of subscribers either, also i noticed that their YouTube channel is called "perora" why not remco? is there a specific reason for this?
Yeah, somewhere I heard that their own YouTube channel will available soon. Let's see when it will available.

That would be great I think getting some media out would be helpful and maybe offer something to get existing users to share the videos to help spread knowledge

I would strongly suggest AMA from the team which would boost lots of confidence especially in their telegram channel where almost 100K people are there.

They have a massive number and I would add my vote here and AMA would be great but I think it is a bit early? I mean I think it can be held just before the public sale?

Yeah,  telegram channel have huge followers.  I hardly seen 2-3 project with such huge followers.  AMA session for these 100k followers would be awesome.

I've got a couple of questions i'd like to get off my chest an AMA will be the prefect avenue to do that.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
To get a better understanding of the project Remco, I will suggest to watch this video.
It's really amazing video but why only 22 views are there? I guess Remco team need more promotion. I like the benefits which offered for user's.

LOL, it's not so much about the number of views but the quality of the content. I shared it so people can sharpen their knowledge about the project. You contributed to the number of view as well as others that will watch and learn. Smiley

Yeah, I think they are not giving so much focus on advertising or getting some attention instead they are working really hard for the project developments?  Cheesy
Activity: 280
main sale is started and I can see they have already reached softcap. Token sale progress bar already crossed spftap line. Still 34 days to go for sale end date.

Woah, they gotten past softcap already. They could hit hardcap soon at that pace. I saw some news of team in Malta and at some other Blockchain events. That good for the project.

Yes.  Good number of tokens sold till now. That too in such a bear market. They will receive good investment from main sale.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
They don't have a lot of subscribers either, also i noticed that their YouTube channel is called "perora" why not remco? is there a specific reason for this?
Yeah, somewhere I heard that their own YouTube channel will available soon. Let's see when it will available.

That would be great I think getting some media out would be helpful and maybe offer something to get existing users to share the videos to help spread knowledge

I would strongly suggest AMA from the team which would boost lots of confidence especially in their telegram channel where almost 100K people are there.

They have a massive number and I would add my vote here and AMA would be great but I think it is a bit early? I mean I think it can be held just before the public sale?

Activity: 490

Activity: 238

Thank you for this. This is quite educative and entertaining same time
Remittance opportunities haven't been quite harnessed until lately, I'm glad remco is taking on this industry with great enthusiasm

You're welcome, I'm glad I could help pass a clearer knowledge about the Remco project. Seriously, this project opened my eyes to remittance and I am keen to keep on following it.

Aha, so Remco team already created video for this project. I was going to suggest to team that theynshould create some videos. It's very easy for people to get basis understandings about the project.
Activity: 630

That video is really very helpful and informative. I will really going to suggest it to everyone who are really want to understand and know how great the REMCO project is.
copper member
Activity: 644

Remittance opportunities haven't been quite harnessed until lately, I'm glad remco is taking on this industry with great enthusiasm

You're welcome, I'm glad I could help pass a clearer knowledge about the Remco project. Seriously, this project opened my eyes to remittance and I am keen to keep on following it.
Activity: 532

LOL, it's not so much about the number of views but the quality of the content. I shared it so people can sharpen their knowledge about the project. You contributed to the number of view as well as others that will watch and learn. Smiley

Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
I saw that REMCO (or their parent company) already got licenses for money transfer in two US states, Georgia and Illinois IIRC. Now they wanna use part of their ICO funds to get more licenses. Does anyone know how much money (and time) it needs to get such a licence? I am asking myself how wide they could spread their business with the amount they want to achieve as the softcap ($6M).

That is a good question. Do you think such a license is very expensive? i don't think, that the license itself is expensive, I think they have to fulfill many requirements and have enough reserves
but i am sure someone of the team will answer this question soon

To be honest, I have no clue how much such a licence costs and how much effort it takes to get one. But is such a licence really mandatory for REMCO in order to be allowed to work in a specific state or country?

when you say license i will like to believe that in anyways it is not going to halt the development process because Remco needs to come up with their platform
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
I saw that REMCO (or their parent company) already got licenses for money transfer in two US states, Georgia and Illinois IIRC. Now they wanna use part of their ICO funds to get more licenses. Does anyone know how much money (and time) it needs to get such a licence? I am asking myself how wide they could spread their business with the amount they want to achieve as the softcap ($6M).

That is a good question. Do you think such a license is very expensive? i don't think, that the license itself is expensive, I think they have to fulfill many requirements and have enough reserves

To be honest, I have no clue how much such a licence costs and how much effort it takes to get one. But is such a licence really mandatory for REMCO in order to be allowed to work in a specific state or country?

It's pretty expensive if i'd have to guess everything in FINTEC is expecnsive anything to do with money tends to be expensive especially when you see that they have to do it on a state by state basis in the US so ya, it's not exactly easy or we'd see more entrepeneurs trying to open things like banks and western union competitors
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

and we should be aware that youtube videos are perfect way of reaching larger audience they just need to drop some interesting content and do publicity

Do they have you tube channel? I have seen a interesting intro video in icobench review paste for the project.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

and we should be aware that youtube videos are perfect way of reaching larger audience they just need to drop some interesting content and do publicity

The counter doesn't work properly, otherwise, it is a mystery why are only 22 viewers. Such videos are a good method to attract new people to a project.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
Pages:
Jump to: