Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]REMCO : Worlds First Distributed Platform for Money Transfer - page 9. (Read 19183 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
To get a better understanding of the project Remco, I will suggest to watch this video.
https://youtu.be/i2uBmhKO_18
It's really amazing video but why only 22 views are there? I guess Remco team need more promotion. I like the benefits which offered for user's.
They don't have a lot of subscribers either, also i noticed that their YouTube channel is called "perora" why not remco? is there a specific reason for this?
Yeah, somewhere I heard that their own YouTube channel will available soon. Let's see when it will available.

That would be great I think getting some media out would be helpful and maybe offer something to get existing users to share the videos to help spread knowledge

and we should be aware that youtube videos are perfect way of reaching larger audience they just need to drop some interesting content and do publicity
Activity: 966
Merit: 140
To get a better understanding of the project Remco, I will suggest to watch this video.
It's really amazing video but why only 22 views are there? I guess Remco team need more promotion. I like the benefits which offered for user's.

I think the counter is not working properly. After the video was posted here, some have seen it here (including me). and only 22 viewers are still displayed.
The video helped me understand the very complex topic a bit better. 10 minutes may be too long
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
You can only get alot of views if your video ranks in other video and all that!
those 22 views are all organic came from their community!
to rank a video you need to use the channal professionally like a Youtuber does!
so i think it doesn't matter how much view a content has as long as it got good stuff in it!
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
They don't have a lot of subscribers either, also i noticed that their YouTube channel is called "perora" why not remco? is there a specific reason for this?
Yeah, somewhere I heard that their own YouTube channel will available soon. Let's see when it will available.

That would be great I think getting some media out would be helpful and maybe offer something to get existing users to share the videos to help spread knowledge

I would strongly suggest AMA from the team which would boost lots of confidence especially in their telegram channel where almost 100K people are there.

Yes, an AMA sounds like a splendid idea. Hopefully, VBPROJECT can pick up this idea and organize one. Would be a great way for the community to get in touch with the team and get answers for open questions.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

I would strongly suggest AMA from the team which would boost lots of confidence especially in their telegram channel where almost 100K people are there.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
mail sale is started and I can see they have already reached softcap. Token sale progress bar already crossed spftap line. Still 34 days to go for sale end date.

They are way ahead of where I thought they would be at this point given the crappy market that’s been stagnant. That said they seem to be moving along at a. Really great pace showing the project has a lot of potential and people think it will go far

I think you're right and their achievements at this critical period is a sign that they have what it takes to become a successful project, well its no surprise because they got some good features that tend to welcome individuals from the conventional or traditional niche into crypto, their statistics has been great, so imagine what they can achieve in the cryptosphere
copper member
Activity: 644

LOL, it's not so much about the number of views but the quality of the content. I shared it so people can sharpen their knowledge about the project. You contributed to the number of view as well as others that will watch and learn. Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

100K people in their telegram, means it's huge numbers of followers are following to Remco. People are much like this project.

I start looking into the project by looking into their telegram activity. 100K followers is the first thing striked my eyes. Then looked into the in-depth details and found the amazing unique features which actually correlates with number of project followers.
Activity: 392
Merit: 0

100K people in their telegram, means it's huge numbers of followers are following to Remco. People are much like this project.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
mail sale is started and I can see they have already reached softcap. Token sale progress bar already crossed spftap line. Still 34 days to go for sale end date.

Woah, they gotten past softcap already. They could hit hardcap soon at that pace. I saw some news of team in Malta and at some other Blockchain events. That good for the project.

Softcap reached already earlier. That too int this bad market. If the market picks up, this project will also get picked up by many and sure to reach hardcap. Its first of its kind project. Thumbs-up to the team.
copper member
Activity: 658
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
Activity: 728
Merit: 10

They are way ahead of where I thought they would be at this point given the crappy market that’s been stagnant. That said they seem to be moving along at a. Really great pace showing the project has a lot of potential and people think it will go far

Smashing start to the token sale, hopefully, they can keep up this early momentum. REMCO is doing a really good job considering all of this market adversity so I'm excited to look into this project more to see why so many people have invested.

They have already surpassed the softcap. This is a great achievement for the team. I hope the remaining days will be enough for them to reach their target for the hardcap.
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Smashing start to the token sale, hopefully, they can keep up this early momentum. REMCO is doing a really good job considering all of this market adversity so I'm excited to look into this project more to see why so many people have invested.
Activity: 420
Merit: 2

Even in Dull market Investors do finds the Promising Projects that could bring down real Value in industry!
and at this Remco is the best PICK for now as it keeps the Flow of Money in Crypto!
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

Here it is guys https://www.vtnglobal.com
They have got root in the USA and have financial partnership with quite an handful of financial institution out here plus they have some solid experience in money transfer across the web and on mobile

thanks for sharing this link. I have not read much information about the parent company so far. But this information coincides with those on the homepage. I'm really optimistic that this project will be big. You only have to look at the potential partners. And the already existing experience. I'm very satisfied:-)

like you i always feel partnership is a way of seeing the viability of a project but in Remco's case it more than that the parent company is pretty great in their own way i believe Remco would be a serious success
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io

Activity: 392
I don't know if admin is here but just want to ask one questions, tokens is crediting to the investors wallet immediately after investment?
copper member
Activity: 658
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
Pages:
Jump to: