Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RescueCoin][RSCC] Think Different! Help People! ~ Now on C-CEX ! ~ - page 12. (Read 26691 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
BitCoin, webdesign and coding.
We will set up a pool for launch. Please Dev, add to the OP! Thanks Smiley

THE FIRST 10 MINERS WILL GET FREE RescueCoin WHEN THE FIRST BLOCK WILL FOUND!

Low 1% fees
    High performance Node.js backend
    User friendly mining client
    Multi-coin / multi-pool
    24/7 Support
    No registration needed! Point your miners to our pool, set your own address and start getting payout every 20 seconds!

EU based

DDOS protected

Under constant improvements for your mining pleasure!

Why choose a NOMP pool?

1) It's Safer than a normal Pool. Cause you do not need to give any personal info such email or passwords.

2) It's faster: point your miners, set your address in your miner config and earn coind immediately with auto payouts every 30 seconds!

3) It's lighter for your internet connection than normal MPOS pool.

Are you still waiting to mine on http://pools.cryptoskills.com/  ??

Quick Guide how to mine on CRYPTOSKILLS POOLS (without even entering the website!!)

Configuration:

Username: your RescueCoin wallet address

Password: anything (could be a letter or number or whatever you want)

Algorithm: scrypt

URL (difficulty 0.001): stratum+tcp://pools.cryptoskills.com:3018
URL (difficulty 1): stratum+tcp://pools.cryptoskills.com:3042
URL (difficulty 256): stratum+tcp://pools.cryptoskills.com:3268

THE FIRST 10 MINERS WILL GET FREE RescueCoin WHEN THE FIRST BLOCK WILL FOUND!

We will be ready at launch!
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

RSC.HASHLINK.EU
Pre-registration open! Wink

- 1% Fee on all pools
- PROP Payout system
- Dedicated Servers
- Multicoin Pool
- High performance NODE.js backend
- User friendly MPOS interface
- STRATUM
- VARDIFF
- Skilled admins
- Forum and IRC Support
- DoS and DDoS Protection
- Flood protection
Activity: 525
Hello! 

It's the Hibtc team here, we'd like to invite your community to take part in our Coin Voting process.
Only active members of community can choose which currencies should be trading on Hitbtc.
You can vote for RescueCoin and add it to Hitbtc. Every few weeks we add the coin with the highest number of votes. We've already added Doge and are in the process of adding NXT now.
A small tip: you can sign in here: https://hitbtc.com/signin and add 10 votes instead of one from non-registered users.
The other way to add a coin to the exchange is our Market Maker program. We add any coin with two Market Maker contracts, irrespective of the number of votes it has. Take a look here: https://hitbtc.com/mm
Our exchange offers unrivalled advanced technology and our latest additions have seen their exchange rates thrive once live on our platform. We think it would be a great opportunity to give your coin excellent publicity, and secure a boost to its value and liquidity.

Any questions, feel free to ask!

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Hello community,

after the consideration of a lot of possibilities we would like to inform everyone that we are sticking to our concept.
But we will change the Premining! Our Premining will be reduced to 3%. (2% for monthly fundraiser, 1% for promotion, costs, development, etc.)

The reason for this is a great response by email and users from the forum that such a huge Premining won’t have any future.

The explanation why we stick to 3% is the following:
As you can see from our concept, RescueCoin was created to support people in need.
We will cover a period of 45 months where we have every first Saturday a donation day.
So every month we will donate 44.444 RSC (2.000.000 RSC / 45months) to a charity which you vote for.

Furthermore, we will also install a donation address on our website so that you can donate for people in need at any time.

We continue to hope for your support and your trust.

Thank you very much
Your RescueCoin Team
sq
Activity: 294
Don't forget to add your coin to AltCoinCalendar.info

ADD COIN  

Activity: 51
I like the idea of the coin.  Using hashing power to generate $$ to help causes is a good idea (and being done by other projects, blazecoin comes to mind).  Maybe instead of the large premie and the fact that it is being in the possession of the devs maybe you could work with one of the exchanges to have any premie (lower %) sent to them and put in a slice of each block sent to the exchange.

This way you have full transparency as the exchange would have full tracking of the coins in and out.  People could easily donate their coins by using an on exchange transfer and if the exchange deals in Fiat they could actually facilitate the exchange of the crypto to fiat for whoever is receiving the donation.  Maybe they would even cut some of the fees if the $$ was going to a non profit as they could claim a biz tax deduction.

This could also help keep the network healthy as the constant mining to get the block percentages would continue and there would transparency about the timining of the donation exchanges so that it doesn't look like a dump that may crush the price each time.  It could also provide a trading opportunity, much like a stock before/after earnings.

Just my 2cents..

Good luck
Hello Community,

First of all thank you very much for your posts.

We would like to know how you like the concept of RescueCoin. The Premining not included just the concept of a Coin for people in need.

Moreover, we would like objective amendments with regard to our premining. We already explained that the Premining is for people in need and not for us. If the Premining will be lower according to your opinion so the monthly donations for the organizations will also be lower. We want to act to 100% transparent and will publish all donations here in the forum and on our page.

However, to accomplish all that we need the community on board. Please answer with objective arguments and we will discuss them with you.

Thank you very much.
Your RescueCoin Team
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
20% Premine is way too much ,coins with even 1% Premine don't survive these days.
Activity: 183
I see this kind of shit all the time. The "special project" coin. Could someone please explain to me exactly how this works? Say we vote for sending money to cancer research... Then what? You send the coins to the Mayo Clinic RescueCoin address? WTF? Nobody outside this community uses crypto, much less niche crypto. I don't get how this "money" is supposed to reach anybody.

Here is how it will work:
You (the community) decide for a project. We will take some of the Premined Coins and transfer it to "real" money. Furthermore if you really like the project you can also donate some of your own coins. Afterwards we transfer the "real" money to the bank account of the cancer research and get a donation receipt in return. We will upload this receipt on our website/facebook so that it is confirmed. Of course to prove all that we have to do it once.

And why don't we just use bitcoin for that? Why do we need a new coin for turning cryptocurrency into fiat? Just make it a service. Call it BitRescue.
I see this kind of shit all the time. The "special project" coin. Could someone please explain to me exactly how this works? Say we vote for sending money to cancer research... Then what? You send the coins to the Mayo Clinic RescueCoin address? WTF? Nobody outside this community uses crypto, much less niche crypto. I don't get how this "money" is supposed to reach anybody.

Here is how it will work:
You (the community) decide for a project. We will take some of the Premined Coins and transfer it to "real" money. Furthermore if you really like the project you can also donate some of your own coins. Afterwards we transfer the "real" money to the bank account of the cancer research and get a donation receipt in return. We will upload this receipt on our website/facebook so that it is confirmed. Of course to prove all that we have to do it once.
Activity: 183
RescueCoin was found by people who want to help people.
We, the team RescueCoin have made it to our mission to help people in need. Out of this idea RescueCoin was developed.
With RescueCoin we give you the opportunity to actively support people in need and/or to finance medical research projetcs.
There will be a fundraiser every first Saturday of the month and furthermore we will add some Pre-Mined Coins.
The collected coins will be passed to organisations which you (the community) vote for on our website the week before.
Whether if you vote for conflict areas or for research – the money will arrive!

legendary
Activity: 2698
Merit: 1177
Reflinks und User die solche posten sind Scheisse
my opinion is that this is premining fair. the team wants swallowed support people in need with it. the concept and the idea of ​​rescuecoin is unique worldwide! not comparable with other coins  Grin Grin Grin
with this coin will help people in need around the world and we as a community can vote on where the money comes out !!!!!!!

My opinion is, you are a sockpuppet of the dev.
10 minutes after opening this thread you have created your account which may be a coincidence, but I do not believe.
Activity: 3
my opinion is that this is premining fair. the team wants swallowed support people in need with it. the concept and the idea of ​​rescuecoin is unique worldwide! not comparable with other coins  Grin Grin Grin
with this coin will help people in need around the world and we as a community can vote on where the money comes out !!!!!!!
OK then, what do you suggest as premining with our concept?
How do you like the concept of RescueCoin to support people in need and to finance medical research projetcs once a month?
Activity: 126
Your coin has been added to the Altcoin launch calendar.

http://altcoinherald.com/xwxg

We'll keep posted for developments with your coin!

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
20% premine Angry,sounds bad to us。。。
Activity: 82
20% premine  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

If you think you can explain this huge premine you are wrong. Think different is the right slogan. There is no future for this coin and if you and the team are thinking different, you are idiots.
Activity: 84
2.5% Dev premine....

20% premine  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Hi all,
please give me the chance to explain what we want to do:

Yes 20% Premine. We know it's a lot but we want to go a different way than other coins.
We want to support people in need and/or to finance medical research projetcs.
Therefore 17.5% will be for the good cause every month and we will let the community decide where the money goes!
The 2.5% is not for the Devs alone. Of course we will try to finance our costs out of it at a later stage BUT a big part will also be giveaways (see the first Facebook giveaway)

Hope that answers some of your questions.

Best Regards
RescueCoin Team

Unfortunately you do not have a chance for a some big exchange with 20% premine (or need to prepare at least 3 BTC).
Which means that you will not be able to use these 17.5%.
2.5% for the developer team is extremely huge.
Think about it and reduce premine and 2.5% Dev premine.
2.5% Dev premine....

20% premine  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Hi all,
please give me the chance to explain what we want to do:

Yes 20% Premine. We know it's a lot but we want to go a different way than other coins.
We want to support people in need and/or to finance medical research projetcs.
Therefore 17.5% will be for the good cause every month and we will let the community decide where the money goes!
The 2.5% is not for the Devs alone. Of course we will try to finance our costs out of it at a later stage BUT a big part will also be giveaways (see the first Facebook giveaway)

Hope that answers some of your questions.

Best Regards
RescueCoin Team
Activity: 84
Pages:
Jump to: