Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RescueCoin][RSCC] Think Different! Help People! ~ Now on C-CEX ! ~ - page 6. (Read 26691 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
For the benefit of medical research
Is there something wrong with all of rescuecoin or just at hashlink? Just got auto notices from my mining software a bit ago that pool is down. Checked stats at website and all at zero. Any ideas whats up?

Have a Good Day

Edit - Never mind it's back up.

In my miner command line I set a backup pool. I'm using cgminer and the option is "--failover-only -o ".

Happy mining
Merit: 101
Is there something wrong with all of rescuecoin or just at hashlink? Just got auto notices from my mining software a bit ago that pool is down. Checked stats at website and all at zero. Any ideas whats up?

Have a Good Day

Edit - Never mind it's back up.
Wow I didn't hear of that. I feel really bad for the families of those that died in that crash. Did anyone on your team know them personally? Sorry I was not sure if you were saying it was someone your team knew or even possibly someone on the team. Could you post a link to any fundraiser/donation site taking money to directly help the families of the rescue team?
Also in general thank you for sharing more of the personal reasons you and the team started this coin.

I hope that this coin develops and is able to succeed in helping many in need.

No, we didnt' know anyone of the rescue team. It was an example to show you what we would use the money for.

The plan is to get to an exchange very soon so that we can change some coins into fiat money to transfer it to charities or the victims of such an accident.
As you decide where the money goes the first voting will open at the 30th of August until the 06th of Semtember. Afterwards we change the coins via an excahnge or sell them to people who are interested and hand it over to the "winner" of the voting.

Still very sad of course, but glad it wasn't someone you knew. If you do happen to come across anything about helping out the families please post it.

As for your short term goal sounds great. Are you actively contacting the trading sites? I think I mentioned this before, but there are trading sites that you can vote for adding a coin, some free some for coin some a combo of both. Sorry read a lot of threads and not sure if anything like that was posted here.

Hope to hear some good news soon. Smiley

Have a Good Day
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Wow I didn't hear of that. I feel really bad for the families of those that died in that crash. Did anyone on your team know them personally? Sorry I was not sure if you were saying it was someone your team knew or even possibly someone on the team. Could you post a link to any fundraiser/donation site taking money to directly help the families of the rescue team?
Also in general thank you for sharing more of the personal reasons you and the team started this coin.

No, we didnt' know anyone of the rescue team. It was an example to show you what we would use the money for.

The plan is to get to an exchange very soon so that we can change some coins into fiat money to transfer it to charities or the victims of such an accident.
As you decide where the money goes the first voting will open at the 30th of August until the 06th of Semtember. Afterwards we change the coins via an excahnge or sell them to people who are interested and hand it over to the "winner" of the voting.

Hello Community,

we would like to tell you more about our team:

Our team exists of 5 young men. The basic idea came from a pilot of a rescue helicopter who works for the hospital. During his work in the past 20 years he could save a lot of lives and was continually thinking about a way to help even more.

Thus the idea of creating a Coin which is able to help people in need was born in February 2014. So he looked for people who are able to help him with the project and found 4 men who liked the idea and were willing to develop the coin.

We decided very fast what to do and cleared the different responsibilities. Each of us can help RescueCoin in different ways due to the different professionally experiences of the team.
After 4 months of a lot of work, the project "RescueCoin" went public on the 15.07.2014. At the beginning we had some issues for what we would like to apologize again!
On given occasion we would like to inform you that a rescue helicopter crashed during a flight in the US federal state New Mexico yesterday (18.07.2014) at about 02:48 o'clock. All 3 crew members died. We, the RescueCoin team commemorate the victims and their family members.
These 3 colleagues wanted to help a person in need but unfortunately it has let to their own death. http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/medical-helicopters-crashes-mexico-24598970

We hope you can see that this project is not about pumping and dumping of Coins, but was created from the desire to help people in need.

Due to the work experience of the pilot we also know how charities work and which are good in “working with the money” and which use a lot of money for book keeping and so on.  The money of our monthly fundraiser will be handed to the charity you vote for on our platform. That will be introduced very soon. All the donations will be shown to you afterwards.

We hope that you got a small insight about ourselves. Trust is more important than every Voting (at exchanges). 

Best Regards,
The RescueCoin Team
BT4
Activity: 6
Windows, OSX, Linux Wallet work without problem but Linux Wallet does not work on old versions of Linux. must clone soure code from github and compile.
that was just an example

Sorry I misunderstood. I was asking for a specific example to improve this coin, so that's what I thought you were offering. Only said the other wallets were already available so there was no confusion from other people reading the thread. There are tons of general ways to improve a coin. Just hoping to give the devs some specific good ideas and you seemed to have some in mind. In any case glad to see more than people active than not.

Have a Good Day.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
that was just an example
iam interested in buying but not if the coins go to charity, not at this time, if the btc goes back to develope the coin then iam in.

Thanks for replying to my post. Just curious if you had any specific ideas on how the BTC could be spent to develop the coin? Like buying a spot on an exchange or something else?

to develope the coin, osx wallet linux wallet, android wallet etc.

osx and linux wallets already exist just go to the download link on the OP. The android wallet doesn't. I haven't used them, but I don't remember seeing any posts saying they don't work. Have you?

Have a Good Day
iam interested in buying but not if the coins go to charity, not at this time, if the btc goes back to develope the coin then iam in.

Thanks for replying to my post. Just curious if you had any specific ideas on how the BTC could be spent to develop the coin? Like buying a spot on an exchange or something else?

to develope the coin, osx wallet linux wallet, android wallet etc.

Anybody else like the idea of buying some premine RescueCoin to raise money for a charitable donation? Community feedback would be great!

Have a Good Day.
Another idea, which worked really well on 2 other coins I'm invested in, split a portion of the premine among a few trusted community members to hold and/or use to promote the coin. I think it does 2 things. It gives those community members more initiative to support and promote the coin. Also gives the community, as a whole, more trust that the dev won't just dump the premine as soon as the coin hits a market. Of course the addresses of the premine should be public and any use of the premine should be made public! Transparency and Trus are great things now a days among all the pump and dump coins!

Have a Good Day

We really like the idea of splitting the premine among a few trusted community members. The only problem with that is to find these trusted community members.
But we are looking into it!!

Your other idea is also a great one but kinda hard to execute. You first have to earn the trust of the community so that they spent "real" money on coins.

Best Regards
The RescueCoin Team

I understand. If you wanted to do this make the minimum small so investors have the option to not risk a lot till your reputation is developed. Like spending .01 BTC is a little over 6 bucks not a huge risk to most people, but can add up. I would have no problem doing a .01 BTC investment on this coin now that I am seeing you more active!  Also obviously make the donation, even if under the monthly goal, no matter what and make the transaction of course public knowledge.

As for finding trusted community members. Start small, while still a risk, you'll see if they follow through or not. Unless of course you know and trust someone already to give them a larger chunk. I normally avoid mentioning other coins, but considering it's only POS now won't take away from people mining. XxXcoin, completely different coin too, did the premine split and has worked out amazingly well. Started out with the devs and 2 community managers 50k each to the 2 the managers. This later expanded to what it is now the devs and 4 community managers and even more of the premine.. Again it has continued support from not only the managers, the devs, but also the whole community involved. Myself included. The thing that really made this work is of course having great community managers AND how open everyone was with where the premine was spent and making the wallet address known so anyone that wants to could see if any coin was moved. Keeps everyone in check.

Again I like the increased activity on your part and look more forward to the future of this coin!

Have a Good Day
Another idea, which worked really well on 2 other coins I'm invested in, split a portion of the premine among a few trusted community members to hold and/or use to promote the coin. I think it does 2 things. It gives those community members more initiative to support and promote the coin. Also gives the community, as a whole, more trust that the dev won't just dump the premine as soon as the coin hits a market. Of course the addresses of the premine should be public and any use of the premine should be made public! Transparency and Trus are great things now a days among all the pump and dump coins!

Have a Good Day

We really like the idea of splitting the premine among a few trusted community members. The only problem with that is to find these trusted community members.
But we are looking into it!!

Your other idea is also a great one but kinda hard to execute. You first have to earn the trust of the community so that they spent "real" money on coins.

Best Regards
The RescueCoin Team
Thanks silverduck,
It is not always simply quick answering.
We will give our best to answer all your questions fast.

Best regards @ all and thx for your entries here in the forum and for your trust.

To many thanks to for your interest in RescueCoin  Smiley

The RescueCoin Team
good to see an active dev, fast replies
Hi Fitness76,
thanks for your good ideas. We are in a big meeting at this moment.
We will inform you and the Community of our results very fast. Your ideas are really very interesting. We will consider this in our considerations.
At the moment we wait for answers of exchanges.
Many thanks for your trust.

Best regards
The RescueCoin Team

Have a Good Day
Pages:
Jump to: