Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RescueCoin][RSCC] Think Different! Help People! ~ Now on C-CEX ! ~ - page 8. (Read 26691 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Hello community,

after our initial starting problems we want to address a few words to you:

We're very sorry that there have been some problems yesterday but they were solved now.

Our concept remains the same and is not changed. The RescueCoin was created to help people in need worldwide.

Therefore if you like the idea despite of the coins starting problems we really thank you for that. But if you don’t like the idea or how it’s done, please help us to improve with constructive criticism instead of insulting us / the coin.

We continue to hope for your trust and try to answer all questions here in the Talk immediatelly.

Best Regards
The RescueCoin Team

Glad to see a professional and appropriate response to the problems and to some of the not so nice posters. I am happy you are being more active.
Have a Good Day

Yeah, it's rare nowadays Smiley
I wish good luck on this coin!
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
Hello community,

We're very sorry that there have been some problems yesterday but they were solved now.

Our concept remains the same and is not changed. The RescueCoin was created to help people in need worldwide.

Therefore if you like the idea despite of the coins starting problems we really thank you for that. But if you don’t like the idea or how it’s done, please help us to improve with constructive criticism instead of insulting us / the coin.

We continue to hope for your trust and try to answer all questions here in the Talk immediatelly.

Best Regards
The RescueCoin Team

Glad to see a professional and appropriate response to the problems and to some of the not so nice posters. I am happy you are being more active.
Have a Good Day
Activity: 378
this coin actually has a plan, looking at the other coins that launched same day just pump and dump
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Hello community,

Best Regards
The RescueCoin Team
BT4
Activity: 6
number of confirmations needed for transaction =  4
number of confirmations needed for block to mature = 10
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
What a wanker coin... i'm out
Based on the source:
https://github.com/RescueCoin/RescueCoin/blob/master/src/main.h
static const int COINBASE_MATURITY = 10;
Coin maturity is 10 blocks, not 4 Smiley
Hi all,

thanks for all the suggestions here in the forum and in private messages.
I'm sorry that I didn't respond earlier on all these questions but I didn't want to spread wrong information!

First of all the most important thing: https://github.com/RescueCoin/RescueCoin

There are 4 confirmations needed for the block to mature.

Best Regards
The RescueCoin Team

Thanks!
Pool's configuration updated @ RSC.HASHLINK.EU
Happy faster mining Wink
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
{
"blocks" : 213,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 17.25676715,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 826326927,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}
Hi all,

thanks for all the suggestions here in the forum and in private messages.
I'm sorry that I didn't respond earlier on all these questions but I didn't want to spread wrong information!

First of all the most important thing: https://github.com/RescueCoin/RescueCoin

There are 4 confirmations needed for the block to mature.

Best Regards
The RescueCoin Team
anyone getting any coins?
Dev how many confirmations are needed for block to mature ?
There is no such info as far as i can see, and still no source to check it  Undecided

Don't know if this helps, but hashlink has there's set to 150 confirms.  Dev it would be nice to know for sure with a comment from you.

Have a Good Day.

Thank you, i'm one of Hashlink's admins Smiley
We need right info to ensure correct on time payments. If we set too high confirms, you will receive your coins slow, if value is to low payouts will be disabled for a while ....
So right now we are guessing confirmations on every 5 mins, but its just not normal Smiley

LOL didn't even look at the name. Sorry seen it a bunch on other coins, just wasn't paying attention, otherwise would have made the connection Smiley

Side note I do like your pools, just wish you had some North America servers. I would use you more.

Have a Good Day

We are have plans for US and Asia stratum servers in near future  Wink

Thanks for the heads up good to know!
There is no such info as far as i can see, and still no source to check it  Undecided

Don't know if this helps, but hashlink has there's set to 150 confirms.  Dev it would be nice to know for sure with a comment from you.

Have a Good Day.

We need right info to ensure correct on time payments. If we set too high confirms, you will receive your coins slow, if value is to low payouts will be disabled for a while ....
So right now we are guessing confirmations on every 5 mins, but its just not normal Smiley

LOL didn't even look at the name. Sorry seen it a bunch on other coins, just wasn't paying attention, otherwise would have made the connection Smiley

Side note I do like your pools, just wish you had some North America servers. I would use you more.

Have a Good Day

We are have plans for US and Asia stratum servers in near future  Wink

Have a Good Day.

Have a Good Day

Have a Good Day.

Have a Good Day.
Hi all

we are so sorry!
Our main developer who was supposed to upload the source code had some difficulties.
We try to fix it ASAP!
We hope that you will join us as soon as we upload it!

Best Regards
The Rescuecoin Team

Good to see you respond! Hopefully will see you around more. I am waiting for a good coin to be released that intention is truly meant to help others.

BTW the dev did PM me hence why I came back to the forum. So I give the dev some respect for that.

Have a Good Day.
Activity: 378
Hi all

we are so sorry!
Our main developer who was supposed to upload the source code had some difficulties.
We try to fix it ASAP!
We hope that you will join us as soon as we upload it!

Best Regards
The Rescuecoin Team
Hey dev, I would really like to mine this coin. Mainly because you were saying it is going to help out a lot of people in need. The launch does not seem to be going so well though and a big thing, as many others have pointed out, you are not online. If you get everything sorted and would like me to mine this coin PM me, because as of right now I doubt I will be back to this thread.

And thank you for posting a list of charities you have in mind. Which is why I'm still even considering mining.

Hope things work out and Have a Good Day
Pages:
Jump to: