Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][REVIVE] HumanitaryCoin [POW][CRYPTONIGHT][ASIC RESISTANT] - page 43. (Read 18219 times)

Activity: 346
Merit: 101
I warned you about a monero pool. It is silly, some blocks can take 10x longer than others and at current hash power that would take 10 years for 1 block. You are playing games when you ask pepole to help you out.  

All ideas are welcome, what do you propose?

A different coin like sumo or a coin that can easily solve blocks. Another option is to get 24 people together who each donate 0.005 BTC for the exchange. I would be 1, make a donate channel in discord possibly.

In october, bitnod created campaign to claim donations, only bitnod and me invest... take a look:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Moi2iifQq1iiXh6E3KbBUA7q1QJZOyPS0Dk4sOzU6_c/

If you want, talk with new dev to create a new campaign and promote...
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I have stopped for now, not enough people joining in Sad Hopefully, an alternative solution can be found.
in today's date until the 26th they will have few people mining, the great majority are preparing for Christmas, some have not even seen the campaign yet and continue to mine HCN for the original pool.

do not be discouraged, everything is still starting  Smiley
Bump- Come on guys, if you want this project to succeed and get listed on an exchange, then you must add some hash to the donation pool and help us find a block. I can't keep mining forever! The more people we have the quicker it will be and we can move things forward.

Get in and add to the pool hash and see if we can do this together.
We appreciate your support, now in the HCN mining pool we have 84 Khash, if all stop mining HCN and mined in the donation pool (Monero), we will be able to mine a block in 1 week.

as gratitude, anyone who mines in the donation pool will receive the amount in HCN if he had been mining in the original HCN pool.

The campaign is very important that everyone participate, it is no use to mine HCN if it is never listed in an exchange, the campaign is for this, so we list HumanitaryCoin in the Exchange Stocks.exchange and SouthXchange.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
I have stopped for now, not enough people joining in Sad Hopefully, an alternative solution can be found.
I warned you about a monero pool. It is silly, some blocks can take 10x longer than others and at current hash power that would take 10 years for 1 block. You are playing games when you ask pepole to help you out.  

All ideas are welcome, what do you propose?
Bump- Come on guys, if you want this project to succeed and get listed on an exchange, then you must add some hash to the donation pool and help us find a block. I can't keep mining forever! The more people we have the quicker it will be and we can move things forward.

Get in and add to the pool hash and see if we can do this together.
Hi all, thanks Highspeed123 for your feedback, I do some updates:

1) hidden total miners, it's not real value because if all miners use same address then pool only show 1
2) to make the process more transparent, now I show (Total Owed) of pool

Also I think, to be successful, we need to propose 3 days to get all  hash power possible ( for example 29, 30 and 31 of December).

Then all comunity make some actions to promote this campaing in diferent posts/languages, to try to get some miners to help HCN to be list in exchange...

I wait for your answers   Grin
Ok, I am also mining with my i7 6800k now too, just to help out all I can. That is an extra...up to 400 H/s. Hope it helps.

I am supposed to use that address provided in the sample config right?

Block Found Every: 3 years (est.) Cheesy Hope some others jump in, I ain't mining on my lonesome for 3 years lol
Campaign for listing humanitarycoin on exchange stocks.exchange and southxchange

I just set up Monero Pool with 100% fee, all benefits will be allocated to add HCN in an exchange

http://donation.humanitarycoin.org/

It is is a great idea, I just hope we can get enough people involved to actually hit a block. I put my 1080 to work, it is not much but it is all I have to spare. 600 H/s or so. I will see how it is progressing numbers wise tomorrow. Thanks for setting it up and for your help with the project.

Edit- I did not see the number of miners go up. Hope all is correct. It seems to be hashing and accepting shares fine though...
Campaign for listing humanitarycoin on exchange stocks.exchange and southxchange

I just set up Monero Pool with 100% fee, all benefits will be allocated to add HCN in an exchange

http://donation.humanitarycoin.org/
copper member
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
Hello,
they know where the problem might be
Activity: 79
HCN Cryptopool Have send first payment's! But Why it's only 0.00000004 HCN?

Pool payment settings:

"payments": {
        "enabled": true,
        "interval": 3600,
        "maxAddresses": 25,
        "mixin": 2,
        "transferFee": 5000000,
        "minPayment": 100000000,
        "maxTransactionAmount": 4,
        "denomination": 100000000
    }

the correct is

"interval": 60,
        "maxAddresses": 50,
        "mixin": 0,
        "transferFee": 1000000,
        "minPayment": 400000000,
        "maxTransactionAmount": 400000000,

ask the new dev to add your mining pool to the ANN homepage

Thanks mate! Payments are working!

So much does it cost the new team to change the image of the "poor negritos" waiting for your "humanitarian aid"?

http://www.rustyradiator.com/social-media-guide/

pienso igual, I have suggested the same in discord channel.

Contact the new dev (epicfailman) and make the suggestion, only he can do this.
....and there is another NEW POOL for HCN!!!   Grin

http://hcn.euminingpool.com/

Join to spread hashpower!

Hi.

Thank you for the support , I will add your mining pool to the list of pools on the humanitarycoin website. Ask the new dev (epicfailman) to add your mining pool to the ANN homepage.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10

So much does it cost the new team to change the image of the "poor negritos" waiting for your "humanitarian aid"?

pienso igual, I have suggested the same in discord channel.

Pool payment settings:

}

the correct is

"interval": 60,
        "maxAddresses": 50,
        "mixin": 0,
        "transferFee": 1000000,
        "minPayment": 400000000,
        "maxTransactionAmount": 400000000,

ask the new dev to add your mining pool to the ANN homepage
Activity: 79

Pool payment settings:

}
Activity: 162
Merit: 10

Activity: 148
good project I will participate in it

wtb 25000@80sat
send pm me
Don't Trust this guy, he scammed me out of 30,000 Humanitary Coins.
I do not understand what you're talking about

It looks like you edited your post after you scammed the guy
I edited my post after I bought the coins and not with him for slander
Pages:
Jump to: