Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][REVIVE] HumanitaryCoin [POW][CRYPTONIGHT][ASIC RESISTANT] - page 45. (Read 18219 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 4
Auction countdown
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/taxday?iso=20171221T19&p0=166&msg=HCN+auction+%28for+listing%29&font=cursive

Auction participant form
https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/ycGdT7OkOx295SpF2

We need everyone. Only together we can make HCN great!
Great job Dev, we currently have two options, Monero mining to raise funds to list hcn in an exchange or the auction.

For a Monero mining pool, we can ask for help from the pool owner Pool.Cat (it has to be someone trust), Monero's first mined block already pays southxchange and Stock.exchange exchanges.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
@epicfailman what about the website? i think before makes marketing movement we need to have the website and other things well done.

edit, the web look like is online. lets take a look.  Grin

http://www.humanitarycoin.org/

I have full access to website VPS. But now there are too many important tasks and there is simply no time to edit the site
Auction link added to OP. Plz fill it, and we can make HCN listing very soon.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
@epicfailman what about the website? i think before makes marketing movement we need to have the website and other things well done.

edit, the web look like is online. lets take a look.  Grin
Update soon.
Now we must focuse on exchanges and whitepaper.
Maybe, if will be problems with listing, i will make new chain (BTC core) and will be swap.
Idea - humanitarian coin could be not mined. Only POS.

What would be the method of distribution in that case? Do what you believe will be best for the project.

Premine is 0%, so i can make simple swap to new chain. Maybe with some coins for airdrop, or bounties.
And block reward 400-200 HCN is too big as i think.
Big project, good initiative, if they can not raise money to list in an exchange, make a mining pool Monero, ask the miners hcn to mine Monero and with the first mining block pay an exchange to list humanitary coin.

I think if we can't raise btc for listing, we can make pool and everyone can help us with it. First time people on pool will mine Monero, till we can be listed. After it, ALL our fund (200k HCN) will be shared for miners. Maybe, it is good idea.

Good luck with reviving this coin. To be honest, 0.12 btc listing fee for an unknown and small exchange with 700k volume is way too much.

You could try to list your coin on coinsmarkets imo.

Coinsmarkets don't working with cryptonight coins...
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
pool or solo?
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Update soon.
Maybe, if will be problems with listing, i will make new chain (BTC core) and will be swap.

What would be the method of distribution in that case? Do what you believe will be best for the project.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Big project, good initiative, if they can not raise money to list in an exchange, make a mining pool Monero, ask the miners hcn to mine Monero and with the first mining block pay an exchange to list humanitary coin.

I think if we can't raise btc for listing, we can make pool and everyone can help us with it. First time people on pool will mine Monero, till we can be listed. After it, ALL our fund (200k HCN) will be shared for miners. Maybe, it is good idea.

Good luck with reviving this coin. To be honest, 0.12 btc listing fee for an unknown and small exchange with 700k volume is way too much.

You could try to list your coin on coinsmarkets imo.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 589
2018 Q2 will be listing at one of big exchanges, where? bittrex or poloniex?
and when the campaign exchanges listing of bounty will be available ?
Update soon.
Activity: 162

I would first remove the children's photo from the website.
Little humanitarian has to use his image to take money.

You can loot any currency for listing, or even better to make an auction ... I give for example 0.001 bts and they give me a part of the fund of 200 000 hcn Undecided Undecided

Auction - good idea.
I think we can make auction fund and make listing very soon.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Hi guy's

I liked this project at the beginning .. even made proposals old DEV and supported .. pity .. good luck for the recovery, the idea is good and the work will not fail..

WTS 973K HCN. pm me your proposal if interest.

I'm funding many projects

good day
Activity: 276
Merit: 13
What kind of "humanitary aid" projects are supported by this coin?
If they have some religious aspects I am not interested in this coin (I don't like religions).
The coin logo gave me some bad vibes. Like missionary projects in Africa...

Note this is my personal opinion and is not to offend anybody.
I just choose something else if this coin have some background in religion.
Activity: 79

You can loot any currency for listing, or even better to make an auction ... I give for example 0.001 bts and they give me a part of the fund of 200 000 hcn Undecided Undecided

Activity: 90
Merit: 4
Pages:
Jump to: