Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][rICO]Antshares Blockchain Mainnet is ONLINE! - page 8. (Read 1300509 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

Damn....    so if I have .8 of a ANS/NEO that I sent, is it just vanished?  Or could it show up once I move to NEO wallet?

I'm pretty sure you will lose it all unfortunately.  Transfers only happen in whole digits (rounded down), you cant have partial shares.
Activity: 212
Merit: 104
when antshares gona change on neo coin,
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
Probably not. Do not worry. Study more information. I think there you will find the answer.
----
What happens to the fractions of coins Ive sent to my wallet?   Does it not count the fractions of coins Ive had?  Are they lost?

From my understanding, atleast when it was ANS, your wallet only counts whole numbers. So when sending say 10 ANS from an exchange like Bittrex, who charges .35, you need to make it 10.35 to avoid losing anything in the transfer. I think with NEO this will change tho.

Damn....    so if I have .8 of a ANS/NEO that I sent, is it just vanished?  Or could it show up once I move to NEO wallet?
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
Hi guys i can use the myetherwallet to get dividends on neo?

No its not an ethereum coin.   Download the NEO wallet to start getting dividends
Activity: 197
Hi guys i can use the myetherwallet to get dividends on neo?
Activity: 359
Merit: 270
I guess I missed something Cheesy if I hold some ANS on Bittrex, do I need to do something additional, or my ANS coins will be called NEO and thats it?

You don't have to do anything; ANS will become NEO automatically.
Activity: 604
Merit: 500
I guess I missed something Cheesy if I hold some ANS on Bittrex, do I need to do something additional, or my ANS coins will be called NEO and thats it?
Activity: 19
Merit: 0

:small_blue_diamond: SDK Development Kit

support Java / Kotlin, .NET C # / VB, JavaScript / Typescript, Python, Go
:small_blue_diamond: Smart Contract Compiler and IDE Plugin

C# / VB.Net / F#, Visual Studio

Java / Kotlin, Eclipse

C / C++ / GO

JavaScript / TypeScript

Python / Ruby

This list is insanely long and it is not a good thing. What do you mean with SDK? Just a wrapper to use the system API? Or the possibility to run programs written with all these languages on the blockchain (like Eth Solidity)? IDE plugins? For all these different IDEs?

One language is hard to support, two is a problem, more is a nightmare. And I really cannot understand the reason to support C (!?) for Dapps development. Each language has its history and its role. This looks like a random list of the top 20 languages in 2016. What about Haskell or COBOL? Wink

I get to support the CRL, JVM and let's throw in Python and Javascript too (too many already). But all the rest sounds like marketing BS that will give any experienced programmer something to worry about like they have no idea of what they are doing or they are not capable of taking key decisions.

You simply cannot support all these languages at the same time, so at least provide a roadmap: what you'll provide first and what will come later.

Developers are one of the most precious resources you need to handle and attract and over-promising is not a good step.

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Probably not. Do not worry. Study more information. I think there you will find the answer.
----
What happens to the fractions of coins Ive sent to my wallet?   Does it not count the fractions of coins Ive had?  Are they lost?

From my understanding, atleast when it was ANS, your wallet only counts whole numbers. So when sending say 10 ANS from an exchange like Bittrex, who charges .35, you need to make it 10.35 to avoid losing anything in the transfer. I think with NEO this will change tho.
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
----
Activity: 1344
Merit: 656
The front page says :

ICO Escrow:2-of-3 Multi-Signature BTC Wallet

Does it mean that there was an ICO to build a multi-sig wallet only?

This means that the funds (BTC) raised during the ICO were held in a 2-of-3 multisig BTC address. Simply said, that's an address that has 3 owners, and funds can be spent only if at least 2 of the 3 owners agree.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Antshares Reddit moved to NEO (New name of Antshares)

https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO
Activity: 130
thecryptoconsultant.com
Hi all!

I am a bit foreign to Antshare project,
The front page says :

ICO Escrow:2-of-3 Multi-Signature BTC Wallet

Does it mean that there was an ICO to build a multi-sig wallet only?

Thanks!
Activity: 205
The multi language support by NEO is surely a great selling point.  Developers can use  a language they know instead of having to learn Solidity like ETH.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
NEO white paper

.....Application and Ecosystem

Ecosystem is the vitality of the open source community. In order to achieve the goal of intelligent economic network, NEO will be committed to the development of ecosystem, provide mature development tools, improve development of documents, organize education and training activities, to provide financial support. We plan to support the following NEO-based applications and ecology and to reward the design of the improvement and improvement experience:

:small_blue_diamond: Node Program

A fully functioning Full node PC program

A light node PC program with a better user experience

Web / Android / iOS clients that do not need to synchronize with the blockchain

Hardware wallet

:small_blue_diamond: Blockchain Explorer

:small_blue_diamond: SDK Development Kit

support Java / Kotlin, .NET C # / VB, JavaScript / Typescript, Python, Go
:small_blue_diamond: Smart Contract Compiler and IDE Plugin

C# / VB.Net / F#, Visual Studio

Java / Kotlin, Eclipse

C / C++ / GO

JavaScript / TypeScript

Python / Ruby

:small_blue_diamond: Decentralised Applications

Smart Fund

AI-assisted legal smart contract

Social networking

Automated tokens liquidity providers

Decentralised exchange

Secure communication protocol

Data exchange market

IP trading market

Prediction market

Advertising market

Hashpower market

NeoGas market...
Activity: 495
Merit: 500
Is a 32-bit version going to be released as well? I can't use 64 bit  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
There is big players involved in this project who really want ANS to turn into big. There were couple of weeks very bad for cryptocurrencies but ANS was alone which was facing successfully without loosing significant value. It is up and holding for weeks now which is enough to understand where it is heading towards. It is being called as China's Ethereum to be used for smart contracts.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Activity: 504
Merit: 259
Has there been a lot of talk in China about the rebranding today?
Pages:
Jump to: