Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][rICO]Antshares Blockchain Mainnet is ONLINE! - page 11. (Read 1300509 times)

Activity: 918
Merit: 1001
So Ant/NEO is China's Ethereum but the exchange with the highest volume is Bittrex? Does not add up.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Guys, really need to know, when the rebranding happens, do we have to download the updated wallets ourselves or will we be prompted to update when we open the existing wallet?

Thanks
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Hello dahongfei, hope all is well. Can I please FINALLY get some help retrieving my frozen funds. It's been over the 6 months waiting period. I don't know who else to contact. I see you have been online for the last couple of days. I've sent you several private messages. Can I please get this resolved already. I hate getting the run around and I don't like asking and pestering people.  I know you have been busy rolling out Neo, but I've been asking for help on the Slack Channel, WeChat, Peter with Onchain, Wentao on LinkedIn for several months now with no avail. I don't know what else to do. 
Activity: 118
Merit: 10

Thank you for a detailed explanation  Smiley
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
This is a really interesting project and I'm extremely excited to watch it evolve over the next few months/years.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
When we start trading on poloniex ?
every on holding the Ants hope trading on poloniex,but poloniex has not list new coins for a long time!

NEO/Antshares doesn't really need Poloniex at this moment honestly, it's becoming more irrelevant by the minute and I'm not sure what's going on with them, long are the days of Poloniex adding a coin and making a huge rally/pump. I remember when Stratis was listed nothing happened and sit below 10k for many months.

The team and community should be focused on developing the tech and its projects, I've already seen plenty of progress so far and I'm quite impressed how the price remained quite stable recently.

It's taken me about two months, but i have finally migrated back to bittrex. Never wanted to go to polo a couple years ago anyway, but volume dropped off a cliff on trex. With the increased lag and shadiness on polo, combined with newfound volume on trex, I'm happy to be trading there again Grin

Btw, I think this added volume on bittrex is a direct result of the lack of trader confidence in poloniex. Fuck em lol

The many complains about withdrawals issues/delays plus the missing trollbox (say what you will but it was great entertainment at some point!) made a lot of users migrate to other exchanges, even Liqui which started very small has nowadays grown into a reputable exchange, with fast support and decent volume.

Bittrex is great and it appears to be the sucesor, however I'm worried that they'll go the same route if they get too big too soon.

But I get that some more exchanges will make NEO more accesible for more people, it's only logical as not everyone trades at Bittrex, however I think most serious users on Poloniex should already have an account there by now.
legendary
Activity: 1206
every on holding the Ants hope trading on poloniex,but poloniex has not list new coins for a long time!

NEO/Antshares doesn't really need Poloniex at this moment honestly, it's becoming more irrelevant by the minute and I'm not sure what's going on with them, long are the days of Poloniex adding a coin and making a huge rally/pump. I remember when Stratis was listed nothing happened and sit below 10k for many months.

The team and community should be focused on developing the tech and its projects, I've already seen plenty of progress so far and I'm quite impressed how the price remained quite stable recently.

It's taken me about two months, but i have finally migrated back to bittrex. Never wanted to go to polo a couple years ago anyway, but volume dropped off a cliff on trex. With the increased lag and shadiness on polo, combined with newfound volume on trex, I'm happy to be trading there again Grin

Btw, I think this added volume on bittrex is a direct result of the lack of trader confidence in poloniex. Fuck em lol
legendary
Activity: 1568

Activity: 106
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Crypto connoisseur.
NEO is picking up steam really fast, especially with all the recent exposure. Before everyone knows it this ship will have taken off.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Imo ANC needs to get on more exchanges. I bet not many here use 19800. Maybe NEO team is waiting for more ANC to be generated and rebranding completed.

ANC only becomes more important down the road. Exchanges care about volume and volume for ANC would still be relatively low, even if listen on various other exchanges. First of all NEO needs to become more available and so far the addition of Binance is nice and today Bittrex has added the possibility of buying and selling NEO for Ethereum instead of only Bitcoin. To make ANC more important more applications need to be developed for which ANC can be used and that will pick up by the end of this month apparently.

----------------------------------------------------------------

When the rebranding to NEO occurs, do we have to download the updated wallet from the website or will we be prompted to update when we open our existing wallet?

Thanks!

That is not clear yet, but it would appear that Erik Zhang has already made the new NEO clients available. There is no official message yet, so if you want to be certain, do not use them use them yet. Some other NEO holders do report they they seem to be working fine.

Neo GUI v2.0.1 (replacement for AntSharesCore v1.6.1) can be downloaded from here:

https://github.com/neo-project/neo-gui/releases

Neo CLI v2.0.1 can be found here (this is mostly for servers):

https://github.com/neo-project/neo-cli/releases

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Why will ANS be like ETH? ANS is not divisible and thus cannot be used as currency. Many startups are using ETH both to build their dapps and to fund them through ICOs. With ANS its not really viable to fund? Yes, there are (or will be) ANC, but at the moment it looks maybe a little to complicated? Plus if ANS gets very expensive (and I have invested in it), it may slowdown market movements (be less accessible to purchase).

Antshares (NEO) looks like it has a solid team, charts look good, some people whose analysis I appreciate like ANS and, basically, China is great and is unstoppable, thats why invested in ANS. Just recently I learned (I know I know) ANS is not divisible so probably not great option to use as currency.

What do you think about that? What is the future of ANS?

You cannot compare NEO to ETH like that as NEO has entirely different functionality. There is no proper voting system in Ethereum. Anyone who wants to mine and therefore vote can do so. There is nothing that can bar anyone there. In contrast every NEO functions as a share which represents a single vote. Votes are never divisible in companies. Furthermore Berkshire Hathaway functions just fine with its price for a single share of $257651. There are enough possibilies to resolve any such issues. Some exchanges for example deal with integers and others do not. Some charge a percentage of NEO and others do not charge any transaction costs at all currently or use a different currency to charge the transaction costs such as Binance. NEO has superior scalability, better energy efficiency, is quantum proof, has developed cross-chain patents, has inbuilt Know Your Customer options (important for businesses), has a special focus on the largest market in the world, it CANNOT fork and it supports most programming languages. In all these facets NEO is better than Bitcoin and Ethereum, so I would agree that NEO is not like Ethereum.....NEO is better. It will take some time to unfold its full potential, but companies in this market generally move fast.
Imo ANC needs to get on more exchanges. I bet not many here use 19800. Maybe NEO team is waiting for more ANC to be generated and rebranding completed.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
next year Ans will be like Eth this year, there is no doubt price will be fly, but we need to wait and support developer to make strong community for Ans.

Why will ANS be like ETH? ANS is not divisible and thus cannot be used as currency. Many startups are using ETH both to build their dapps and to fund them through ICOs. With ANS its not really viable to fund? Yes, there are (or will be) ANC, but at the moment it looks maybe a little to complicated? Plus if ANS gets very expensive (and I have invested in it), it may slowdown market movements (be less accessible to purchase).

Antshares (NEO) looks like it has a solid team, charts look good, some people whose analysis I appreciate like ANS and, basically, China is great and is unstoppable, thats why invested in ANS. Just recently I learned (I know I know) ANS is not divisible so probably not great option to use as currency.

ANC/GAS can be used as currency and is paid out to all shareholders (ANS are the shares).

You can check that here, really nice feature: https://neotogas.com/ 
next year Ans will be like Eth this year, there is no doubt price will be fly, but we need to wait and support developer to make strong community for Ans.

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
When the rebranding to NEO occurs, do we have to download the updated wallet from the website or will we be prompted to update when we open our existing wallet?

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

The following is also a nice link to check your balance without having to login:

https://neotogas.com/

You only have to enter your public address and then you can check whether everything is still there. It also lists the claimed ANC/GAS. It does not detect the unclaimed ANC/GAS attached to the address, so keep that in mind.

What might be even better is the following link: https://neotracker.io/browse/address/1

You can search for your public address and look into the entire transaction history of that address.

-----------------------------------------------

NEO developer community (COZ) Weekly Report #2 - 2017.07.16:

https://steemit.com/blockchain/@canesin/neo-developer-community-coz-weekly-report-2-2017-07-16

The report shows a lot of work is being done to make NEO better and better on a variety of fronts.

That's great, thanks for the infos!

Very nice to see that Dev's are interested in Antshares!

P.S.: Yes, I'll continue to call it Antshares for some time because I still like that name! Not easy to say goodbye to it! Cheesy
Activity: 212
Merit: 104
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
^_^
Can't wait to see my prediction of 1 ANS/NEO = $70 come to fruition in 2018.
Did they release anything working already?
I hear a lot of talking. But what was really done?
Pessimistic, as Chinese comrades have now another toy to pump...
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
So much well deserved 'shillin' for antshares on social media today. I was lucky to participate in the ICO and find it remarkable that this project was considered almost dead up until a few months ago. Those of us who followed this project on SLACK know what I'm talking about.
Can't wait to see my prediction of 1 ANS/NEO = $70 come to fruition in 2018.
Activity: 212
Merit: 104
Antshares a good coin in good hand, there is no doubt but we need to expand it in more good exchange, now a days people wants to trade on poloniex but when antishares listed there and we can trade there freely ...
Pages:
Jump to: