Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][rICO]Antshares Blockchain Mainnet is ONLINE! - page 10. (Read 1300509 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
How can I access my online web wallet?? I dont see a link that used to be on the website to open the web wallet before they rebranded to NEO?Huh  Angry

I presume you just use you ANS address on a NEO online wallet.
but where is the NEO wallet?
I had my ANS on online wallet.
I cant find any wallet anywhere.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
How can I access my online web wallet?? I dont see a link that used to be on the website to open the web wallet before they rebranded to NEO?Huh  Angry

I presume you just use you ANS address on a NEO online wallet.
Activity: 378
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
https://foxtrading.io/?ref=xykdazw8
I was hoping that the price would fall a bit lower so I could get some more NEO but it seems the downtrend has ended with the latest BTC news. Can't wait for the rebranding, i like the NEO design a lot more than ANTs Tongue
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I think the increasing amount of partnerships has been a huge positive for NEO, and I fully expect most of Qtum's market cap to flow to Antshares at some point in the future. Now if only the price will come back down a little...
Activity: 352
Merit: 251
NEO is China's Eth

True and everybody knows how China market is Big
Antshares Neo will explode like Ethereum before
Activity: 238
Crypto connoisseur.
I believe the binance addition to the market has been huge for Neo, as well as qtum being added to bittrex has allowed people to have to do more research on the addition of alot of the chinese coins... And i think their research is showing Neo as the winner.
Activity: 14
NEO is China's Eth
Nice, but don't forget that ICOs may lead to punishment by death in China.  Grin
Could anyone explain why the price started to rise now? What happened? Just another pump?

Antshares is rebranding to NEO on the 24th. A lot of people expect ANS/NEO to hit more exchanges once this happens.
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
NEO is China's Eth
Nice, but don't forget that ICOs may lead to punishment by death in China.  Grin
Could anyone explain why the price started to rise now? What happened? Just another pump?

Well many other coins are pumping as well, so it is riding that up. ANS held up well during the market dump, so I was expecting a rise and picked up a few more coins 2 days ago. Now that BTC has a little more clarity and it pumped up, folks are leveraging some of that BTC into alts.
^_^
NEO is China's Eth
Activity: 700
NEO is China's Eth
Activity: 211
Didn't care much about this investment until today! I couldn't believe it when I saw antshares in 16th place on coinmrcp today. How in the world did this company even get to a mcap of 440m usd?

I have been trying to get access to my antshares since December 2016, that is a fact.

I don't know if I'm the only one who has been neglected the way I have been by the antshares team, but I certainly will not be the last considering....

So as I found out I suddenly have a small fortune in antshares I'm stepping up my effort to get access to these fund. To hold? Hell no!

There is very little hope though....here I round up the facts of the antshares team's communication (or the complete lack of it) towards me, regarding the simple task of honoring their promise made back in 2016 to all investors. The facts I here present is nothing other but devastating as to how client service/communication score goes:

First email sent to antshares team regarding ICO funds: December 2016
Number of emails sent since December 2016: 9
Number of emails replied to by antshares team: 0

The number speaks for itself. Anyone in the same boat as me??

I'm not gonna let go of thousands of dollars worth of antshares, so I'm now stepping up my efforts. Market cap of 440m usd, WTF!

Could someone please be kind to tell me how to get this company to react? Or better, how to get them to execute on a promise they made back in 2016? I have never been soo neglected by any company in my lifetime!

I am not an ICO trader, but you have this guide describing various steps to claim the ICO ANS/NEO:

https://coins.newbium.com/post/3012-antshares-mainnet-launch-how-to-claim-antshares

If your ANS/NEO do not show up in your wallet, then you can try to rebuild the index.....that is something that worked for one ICO investor. You can also go many pages back in this thread to get more information on issues similar to yours.
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

The main point of the link:
As of now, most exchanges will not give you NEO gas if you put NEO on their platforms. After a discussion with the NEO team, we together decided to disrupt the status quo.

Binance is going to be the first international exchange to give you your NEO GAS!
Activity: 17
Didn't care much about this investment until today! I couldn't believe it when I saw antshares in 16th place on coinmrcp today. How in the world did this company even get to a mcap of 440m usd?

I have been trying to get access to my antshares since December 2016, that is a fact.

I don't know if I'm the only one who has been neglected the way I have been by the antshares team, but I certainly will not be the last considering....

So as I found out I suddenly have a small fortune in antshares I'm stepping up my effort to get access to these fund. To hold? Hell no!

There is very little hope though....here I round up the facts of the antshares team's communication (or the complete lack of it) towards me, regarding the simple task of honoring their promise made back in 2016 to all investors. The facts I here present is nothing other but devastating as to how client service/communication score goes:

First email sent to antshares team regarding ICO funds: December 2016
Number of emails sent since December 2016: 9
Number of emails replied to by antshares team: 0

The number speaks for itself. Anyone in the same boat as me??

I'm not gonna let go of thousands of dollars worth of antshares, so I'm now stepping up my efforts. Market cap of 440m usd, WTF!

Could someone please be kind to tell me how to get this company to react? Or better, how to get them to execute on a promise they made back in 2016? I have never been soo neglected by any company in my lifetime!
Crypto connoisseur.
Preparing neo rocket ship for liftoff. Outerspace on the 24th!!
Activity: 28
So Ant/NEO is China's Ethereum but the exchange with the highest volume is Bittrex? Does not add up.

I think theres lots of FOMO trading going on with this coin.  This coin could shoot up just like ethereum did so they dont want to miss out
legendary
Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000
So Ant/NEO is China's Ethereum but the exchange with the highest volume is Bittrex? Does not add up.

Good point! Something I've pondered as well. Gotta dig into the volume on each exchange for it to make better sense.

If you take the combined Chinese 24hr volume for Yunbi, Jubi and Yuanbao, it outweighs the Bittrex volume by approximately $2M USD.

Bittrex = $4,699,030

Yunbi = $3,515,240
     Jubi = $2,460,420
     Yuanbao = $709,864

Doesn't appear so peculiar when you account for total volume Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
Activity: 211
Guys, really need to know, when the rebranding happens, do we have to download the updated wallets ourselves or will we be prompted to update when we open the existing wallet?

Thanks

We do not know yet. We will know when the time comes. Likely you will just have to download the new wallet. I would not worry about it. Your NEO and GAS should be safe regardless of which wallet you are using.

A new NEO webwallet is also in development by Western NEO developers (a group called Citizens of Zion) and it likely will be even better on various fronts than the official NEO webwallet. I assume this means that other wallets will also be developed for NEO over time.

Coinbasemarketcap is not an accurate source at all, even though there seems to be no better alternative just yet. Go check the 'realtime prices' at Coinbasemarketcap and compare them to the exchanges....they are not the same, now are they? Furthermore the volume often shifts a lot at Coinbasemarketcap depending on the time of day and at certain times most of the volume will come from the East and at other times from the West, even though these should be 24 hour snapshots. Besides that not even all exchanges are listed. There is also Binance and that is not even included in these calculations, even though it already has almost half of Bittrex' volume as an exchange that is just starting out. Last, but not least, 'some' decided to call it China's Ethereum and that was not the NEO management and I would not call it China's Ethereum either as I consider the technological framework behind NEO better, so to put blame on the company for a name others decided to give it is not fair. Either way, that volume does not matter. Are you sure you would not be making a fuss if China had 100% of the trading volume and no international trading volume or in case Bittrex had 100% of the volume? It is fine as it is as this shows there is clear support within China and support from the international community. Most of the Bitcoin trading volume would seem to come from China and as NEO gets more exposure it will take market share away from Bitcoin.  

Pages:
Jump to: