Author

Topic: [ANN][RLC] iEx.ec blockchain-based distributed cloud announces its Crowdsale - page 124. (Read 183821 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
iEx.ec team will participate at EDCON https://edcon.io/ (European Ethereum Development Conference).
They will explain how our technology works and show examples.
There's software and machines involved already  Cool
Investors will be present as well.

See U!

it is there responsibility to present all cases related to this ....
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Business dev, fintech, research
iEx.ec team will participate at EDCON https://edcon.io/ (European Ethereum Development Conference).
They will explain how our technology works and show examples.
There's software and machines involved already  Cool
Investors will be present as well.

See U!
Activity: 854
Merit: 398
Thanks for your support, Poly!  Smiley
iEx.ec is featured in this article on Forklog.com [ru] :
Дeцeнтpaлизoвaнный cyпepкoмпьютep: нeизбeжный шaг нa пyти к Интepнeтy вeщeй
http://forklog.com/detsentralizovannyj-superkompyuter-neizbezhnyj-shag-na-puti-k-internetu-veshhej/
The distributed Cloud is described as the inevitable next step to IoT...

My pleasure, and this article I have already published. We are really waiting for news about signature campaign, as I understood it is connected to ICO date, any updates?
Activity: 250
Merit: 100
May I suggest a technical article about iExe.ec on c_edcon_0_ten_steps_to_understand_the/?ref=share&ref_source=link]medium.com
Hope this helps to understand iEx.ec.
Oh yes you may!
I opened a new discussion thread on btt: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/iexec-ten-steps-to-understand-the-tech-behind-the-ethereum-decentralized-cloud-1783541
And it's on c_edcon_0_ten_steps_to_understand_the/]/r/ethereum also.
The article starts like this:
In preparation for the EDCON conference, we present a series of articles to introduce the technology behind the iEx.ec Blockchain-based Distributed Cloud. We first introduce the goal of iEx.ec by drawing the big picture from the technology point of vue. The next articles will go into more detail as follow:
  • Architecture
  • Security
  • Application Programming Interface (API)
  • Application deployment
  • Data deployment
  • Job deployment
  • Virtualized networking
  • Volunteer sharing
  • Virtual machine management
  • Data driven scheduling

Saw that you published a few articles and of course I added all this information and news on the Russian thread.
I know that you are very busy with the preparations with the coming conference but be aware that all Russian community is waiting impatiently when you come back from it with good news about bounty campaigns after it.

Thanks for your support, Poly!  Smiley

iEx.ec is featured in this article on Forklog.com [ru] :

Дeцeнтpaлизoвaнный cyпepкoмпьютep: нeизбeжный шaг нa пyти к Интepнeтy вeщeй

http://forklog.com/detsentralizovannyj-superkompyuter-neizbezhnyj-shag-na-puti-k-internetu-veshhej/

The distributed Cloud is described as the inevitable next step to IoT...
Activity: 97
Business dev, fintech, research
New article here! This one is about iEx.ec architecture.

iExec@EDCON #1: Understanding the iEx.ec Architecture

In preparation for the EDCON conference, we present a series of articles to introduce the technology behind the iEx.ec Blockchain-based Distributed Cloud. The previous article drawn the big picture of iEx.ec. This article introduces the technology we use: XtremWeb-HEP, a middleware that allows to use many machines on the Internet to execute distributed applications.

On Medium.com

Hello guys, I guess you are quite busy with the coming conference, hope this time you will bring us a lot of pics  Cheesy 
All new updates about articles and publications were updated on the Russian thread.
Members are wondering when do you plan to launch signature/avatar campaign? Thank you!

Congrats @PolyPanto for this great effort!
I agree with U, pictures of iEx.ec at the EDCON conference are welcome for all communities :-)) !!!

In preparation for the EDCON conference, we present a series of articles to introduce the technology behind the iEx.ec Blockchain-based Distributed Cloud. The previous article drawn the big picture of iEx.ec. This article introduces the technology we use: XtremWeb-HEP, a middleware that allows to use many machines on the Internet to execute distributed applications.

On Medium.com

Hello guys, I guess you are quite busy with the coming conference, hope this time you will bring us a lot of pics  Cheesy 
All new updates about articles and publications were updated on the Russian thread.
Members are wondering when do you plan to launch signature/avatar campaign? Thank you!
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe
whats the status please ?

On Medium.com
Activity: 73
iEx.ec researcher & co-founder
Hello friends,

Please can you up vote this post on Reddit. So that people know how we can change the Cloud business.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/5t6u8g/iexec_a_blockchain_revolution_of_the_cloud/

Activity: 261
Merit: 250
May I suggest a technical article about iExe.ec on c_edcon_0_ten_steps_to_understand_the/?ref=share&ref_source=link]medium.com
Oh yes you may!
I opened a new discussion thread on btt: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/iexec-ten-steps-to-understand-the-tech-behind-the-ethereum-decentralized-cloud-1783541
In preparation for the EDCON conference, we present a series of articles to introduce the technology behind the iEx.ec Blockchain-based Distributed Cloud. We first introduce the goal of iEx.ec by drawing the big picture from the technology point of vue. The next articles will go into more detail as follow:
  • Architecture
  • Security
  • Application deployment
  • Data deployment
  • Job deployment
  • Virtualized networking
  • Volunteer sharing
  • Data driven scheduling

Saw that you published a few articles and of course I added all this information and news on the Russian thread.
I know that you are very busy with the preparations with the coming conference but be aware that all Russian community is waiting impatiently when you come back from it with good news about bounty campaigns after it.

Thanks for that feedback and for you time given to the Russian thread - we will try not to disappoint.
Oh yes you may!
  • Architecture
  • Security
  • Application deployment
  • Data deployment
  • Job deployment
  • Virtualized networking
  • Volunteer sharing
  • Data driven scheduling

没有签名活动?

很快就会有了,请大家准备好! Wink 2月底的EDCON以后会张贴通告。

According to google translate, you guys are talking about signature bounty in the end of February, right? Will the signature campaign paid in bitcoin or altcoin? I like this supercomputer project because this is the way to the moon, and compare it to the giant project-golem. RLC will be huge.

It will likely be RLC but watch this space for final details.
Why there is no information about escrow of funds in your op?.
Without a reputed multi-sig escrow, not many would be interested to invest given the number of scams coming up everyday.

Hi Wapinter-

Thanks for your interest in the project - we are finalising details of the crowdsale now so please don't take the absence of escrow at this point to mean anything. Hopefully we will be in a position to announce all details shortly after EDCON
legendary
Activity: 1245
Merit: 1027
Hello Team,

my english is not very good, do you think that's it s possible to have a thread on the french section please ?  Huh

When ICO will be started Huh??

Good luck team for this good project !!!  Smiley
Activity: 249
没有签名活动?

很快就会有了,请大家准备好! Wink 2月底的EDCON以后会张贴通告。

According to google translate, you guys are talking about signature bounty in the end of February, right? Will the signature campaign paid in bitcoin or altcoin? I like this supercomputer project because this is the way to the moon, and compare it to the giant project-golem. RLC will be huge.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
Why there is no information about escrow of funds in your op?.
Without a reputed multi-sig escrow, not many would be interested to invest given the number of scams coming up everyday.

Oh yes you may!

• Architecture
  • Security
  • Application deployment
  • Data deployment
  • Job deployment
  • Virtualized networking
  • Volunteer sharing
  • Data driven scheduling

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
 May I suggest a technical article about iExe.ec on medium.com