Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RLC] iEx.ec blockchain-based distributed cloud announces its Crowdsale - page 55. (Read 183823 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
The team is very active of social media posting good news about the future of this project. It seems they are heading to release a beta version very soon price is still pretty low as compare with market potential so that I start buying again.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
 Excelente parceria ... Projeto muito promissor ! Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 649
Merit: 257
Yes,

Very good news. Team works very good without noise.
Bravo
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

This is nice achievement for both projects I hope this partnership make strong the both project and in future this will be helpful to grow the community for both projects. RLC is doing nice job to make this ecosystem is more useful so best of luck for them.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
how the change on eth network with the hard fork will affect RLC ? also what will happen if eth is saturate with scaling problems like during ico?

https://cointelegraph.com/news/first-iteration-of-ethereum-metropolis-hard-fork-to-appear-monday
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Do we have an estimated date when the new website will go live?
Activity: 250
Merit: 100
iExec was mentioned in this French mainstream press article (including paper version, yay!) called "La Tribune"

"Elle n'est pas la première startup française à se risquer à l'ICO : la lyonnaise iExec a levé 12 millions de dollars en trois heures en avril dernier pour son infrastructure cloud décentralisée."

In English :

"XXXXX is not the only French startup to do it the ICO way : in April 2017 iExec, a company based in Lyon, raised 12 million dollars in 3 hours to build its decentralized cloud infrastructure."

The full article is in French : https://lnkd.in/gUGT5bA

Activity: 742
Merit: 252
This is why I hate this behaviour. I bought with fresh money at pretty high and optimistic price and now is free falling down to pits... but who is selling? could go down to ico price of 20c or something? great.
Should have not take decisions in last seconds of guessing. Thought this coin is independent of BTC.
I just updated the "How to buy/sell RLC" if you want to check it or share it through the networks.

Activity: 644
Merit: 262
What are the differences of this cryptocurrency with other similar ones as elastic, golem and sonm?
I like the interviews. Consequently, I buy 5000 coins today Wink
Smart move, obviously  Wink Wink
Seems to me RLC has an unique performance. All the coins are down and following the thread while RLC, despite being a roller coaster, now is up. Probably the news had some benefits.
Smart move, obviously  Wink Wink

Activity: 649
Merit: 257
You're wrong guys. Current price is still (much) higher than ICO price.
ICO price      = ~$0.20
Current price = ~$0.57

QED

We don't give s*** about usd price here, you know that?

Stupid comment! Who is "We"? Do you believe you can speak for the community? People want to make profit in FIAT not in BTC.

Current price = ~$0.45

AFAIK, BTC is the storing value of all the altcoins out there, you sell RLC and buy BTC, demand increases for BTC. As we can see now... RLC is down 11%, while btc is down. Does that mean there is no demand for altcoins?

By the way. Nice details about Enclave.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
Our public roadmap was recently updated, the Development Letter #7 is available. If not done yet, please subscribe to our biweekly newsletter and feel free to join us on Slack!

The team is expanding and we're getting ready for both v1 release and Devcon 3 (November 2017).

https://www.reddit.com/r/iexec/comments/6ytz4p/iexec_roadmap_devel_letter_7_nl_slack/

good news. gogo!
Pages:
Jump to: