Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RLC] iEx.ec blockchain-based distributed cloud announces its Crowdsale - page 59. (Read 183823 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
When is dev letter coming out?
Activity: 250
Merit: 100
Dr. Haiwu He is one of the 100 Most Creative People in Business in 2017 according to FastCompany China!

--> http://iex.ec/dr-haiwu-he-top-100/

Activity: 886
Merit: 500
important trend in the rise of bitcoin has been created. RLC new icon is very nice. but with the project there is a need to the news. the current value is very small. 1 dollar need to rise above again.

RLC= $0.628578

BTC price rise is killing all alts and when there will be a correction, we can expect the rise of Alts to certain extent and also RLC will rise in price.Currently is has come down a few percent below ICO and an update from the team will help it rise to the ICO price.Do we have an update or reference link for all possible updates published by the team?

And I have a feeling the rally will still continue especially after the SegWit 2x in November, because people will be holding their BTC to get a hold on the possible hard fork that is likely going to happen in November.

Do you mean that there will be another alt coin created when the hard fork happens and this again will require BTC snapshot for a particular date prior to that.So at that point in time, we could expect BTC rise further and all alts go down and a good moment to get cheap RLC and even below ICO price.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
important trend in the rise of bitcoin has been created. RLC new icon is very nice. but with the project there is a need to the news. the current value is very small. 1 dollar need to rise above again.

RLC= $0.628578

BTC price rise is killing all alts and when there will be a correction, we can expect the rise of Alts to certain extent and also RLC will rise in price.Currently is has come down a few percent below ICO and an update from the team will help it rise to the ICO price.Do we have an update or reference link for all possible updates published by the team?

And I have a feeling the rally will still continue especially after the SegWit 2x in November, because people will be holding their BTC to get a hold on the possible hard fork that is likely going to happen in November.
Activity: 210
"$RLC re-entered the cloud on the 1day chart. Bunch of good signals on the 4hr. Could be headed to 30-33k sat in the next couple days"
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1118

RLC= $0.628578

Yes, there is a trend that with the pump of bitcoin, altcoyins are falling. But not all. This project needs news and applications for price increase.
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

RLC= $0.628578

Activity: 700

RLC= $0.628578
Activity: 334
ico start on februari right?
do you use escrow service and who?

Great question- I am looking for the answer

It's an erc20 token ,didn't need escrow
Activity: 8
ico start on februari right?
do you use escrow service and who?

Great question- I am looking for the answer
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
But this coin has its own wallet or where you keep the coins?

It's an erc20 token, so you can use myetherwallet for example.
Is it safe?

Of course. Just make sure that you use the right address and bookmark it.

After that only use the bookmark to go there.

Here's their twitter, so you can be shure to have the right address:

https://twitter.com/myetherwallet
What is specified here?
How You want to access your wallet?

I gave you the twitter link so you can make sure it's the right address to mew (you can find it on the left).

There are many scammers with look-alike websites with similar domainnames, so be sure to have the right one.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
I have been accumulating more over the past few weeks taking advantage of the lowest price. Average price for RLC was at around 0.00012 BTC which is under ICO but I do think how actively team is participating in events and working hard it is best medium term investment. I have reached my maximum target of accumulation already. iEx.ec is one of the very few projects which will not only exist but also keep growing in future.
Activity: 12

Is it safe?

What is specified here?
How You want to access your wallet?

Is it safe?

Is it safe?

Activity: 700
We’re hiring a talented Cloud & blockchain business developer in Lyon, France. Join the IEXEC team and check out the details of this exciting position : https://iex-ec.workable.com/j/F2602F43AD

good news. Just keep on the steady progress.
Activity: 5
Great team and great project. I think soon we will see some big movements.
Activity: 238
Co founder & CMO SocialX
I'm wondering if this is a sleeping diamond ?
I'll buy at 10-12k sts

Yes it is.
Pages:
Jump to: