Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RLC] iEx.ec blockchain-based distributed cloud announces its Crowdsale - page 62. (Read 183823 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
To know about the new iEx.ec logo story : We asked Pixelmatters, a famous web agency to help us rebrand the project. Pixelmatters did an amazing job. They really were able to capture the essence of iexec, and summarize its identity with a simple, slick and shiny logo. Enjoy !

https://medium.com/iex-ec/introducing-iexec-new-logo-7181c5e9d3a9
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Yes, good logo, remembered. But I would make the letter X the title, so it would look more impressive.

i don't like the new logo..Not enough ambition Grin
Simple logo, but I think the background is too plain. Adding a bit of texture may look more elegant.
Activity: 280
Yes, good logo, remembered. But I would make the letter X the title, so it would look more impressive.

i don't like the new logo..Not enough ambition Grin
iEx.ec Development Letter #5

In this bi-weekly level letter, we are happy to propose a new article that goes deeper in the technology behind the iExec Blockchain-based Distributed Cloud. This article presents the iExec Docker container management.

https://medium.com/iex-ec/iexec-devel-letter-5-e2647a195007
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1132
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
Good logo and easy to remember, it is important for the long term, looks very detailed team and understand the specific thing.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

This has more professional look very similar to this brand. This project has very talented people in dev team and still expanding it I like my investment into this because they are pushing this very nicely hopefully this will be my retirement investment.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Business dev, fintech, research
The slack autoinvite doens't work anymore, can you fix it?

I get an error saying 'token_revoked'

We're checking. Tkx!
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
The slack autoinvite doens't work anymore, can you fix it?

I get an error saying 'token_revoked'
Activity: 10
Hi there.

I'm having interest in iEx.ec after reading a rather interesting french interview Gilles Fedak.
Reading the white paper right now.

PS: a bit disapointed that there is so few RLC marketplace !
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
The ICO ended months ago, can someone please remove the banner at the top of the iEx.ec homepage?

Good observation, I notice this also, the ICO has ended months ago and the site need to be updated to the present reality. Small details like this go a long way
Activity: 42
Yes, the new logo was selected, we must wait a bit more for website.

which logo was the winner?

I dont see it yet  , i know it by julien ( team member )  post on slack.
Activity: 85
The ICO ended months ago, can someone please remove the banner at the top of the iEx.ec homepage?
Activity: 350
Yes, the new logo was selected, we must wait a bit more for website.

which logo was the winner?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

When I saw this newsletter I thought market is going to react to the news but nothing happens to the price, there is no reason for the price to go this low, and now I have commit myself to other projects I would have added more to my position
Activity: 250
Merit: 100
It is really great to hear about recent developments regarding RLC. Further enhancing the program until it is ready for commercial use. I guess they are right on track.
Yeah, thanks! Objectively, we're a little bit more than "on track" (I'm in the team, though Smiley)

Our public Trello board is here and Oleg's post brings some details about the API itself...

Be sure you guys will be kept updated Wink

Pages:
Jump to: