Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RLT] Roulettecoin | POW | New algo | No premine | GPU miner - page 6. (Read 23250 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 100
I'm seeing the same, running the miner with -t 3 on a 3 gpu rig doesn't seem to correctly use the 3 gpu.

Can I run 3 instances of the miner with a single thread on each (dedicated to a single gpu) ?

We just confirmed this use -d for each device in a new shell

This is weird because -t 6 seem to be working perfectly for solo mining to wallet.

[2014-05-05 22:52:21] accepted: 116/116 (100.00%), 13501 khash/s (yay!!!)
[2014-05-05 22:58:53] accepted: 117/117 (100.00%), 13493 khash/s (yay!!!)

Solo hashing is slightly different than using a stratum pool.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Interesting. How many gpu do you have to reach 13.5 MH/s ?

-t 6 so 6 gpus?
Activity: 148
Interesting. How many gpu do you have to reach 13.5 MH/s ?
Activity: 47
I'm seeing the same, running the miner with -t 3 on a 3 gpu rig doesn't seem to correctly use the 3 gpu.

Can I run 3 instances of the miner with a single thread on each (dedicated to a single gpu) ?

This is weird because -t 6 seem to be working perfectly for solo mining to wallet.

[2014-05-05 22:52:21] accepted: 116/116 (100.00%), 13501 khash/s (yay!!!)
[2014-05-05 22:58:53] accepted: 117/117 (100.00%), 13493 khash/s (yay!!!)

My test results with GPU miner as follows and i have 4 gpu's

If i use -t 1 - This is working fine

If i use -t 4 - this is showing one thread yay and other 3 boo

So there is something wrong with miner if i have more than 1 gpu

Thank you and i have 4 gpus with i 13 settings i am getting boos on 3 gpus

Can you post sample batch file for GPU miner

Fresh 64-bit Windows miners with stratum fixes:
For GPU miner pass -t X option where X is a number of GPUs. GPU miner has to be executed from the directory where kernel directory is located.

I do not have a batch file but a command like this should work:

minerd-gpu.exe -o stratum+tcp://rlt.blockquarry.com:3039 -u pinwc4.1 -p x -t 1 -i 22

That was running on a 280X at about 1.4MH/s.  It looks like you can adjust the intensity settings with the -i flag.  Also with -t do not set it to 2 if you do not have that many GPU's, you will get bad shares (boooo) submitted like nonce had mentioned.

Yes we see the same, they plan on fixing this tomorrow.
-t 1 will only use 1 gpu though, still great progress!
Activity: 210
My test results with GPU miner as follows and i have 4 gpu's

If i use -t 1 - This is working fine

If i use -t 4 - this is showing one thread yay and other 3 boo

So there is something wrong with miner if i have more than 1 gpu

For GPU miner pass -t X option where X is a number of GPUs. GPU miner has to be executed from the directory where kernel directory is located.

minerd-gpu.exe -o stratum+tcp://rlt.blockquarry.com:3039 -u pinwc4.1 -p x -t 1 -i 22

That was running on a 280X at about 1.4MH/s.  It looks like you can adjust the intensity settings with the -i flag.  Also with -t do not set it to 2 if you do not have that many GPU's, you will get bad shares (boooo) submitted like nonce had mentioned.
Activity: 10
I'm loving the GPU miner.  Now I can put that graphics card to work.  I'm getting over 1400 khash/s out of my 280x.  In case anyone is interested my command line is below.

minerd-gpu.exe -o stratum+tcp://rlt.blockquarry.com:3039 -u drayg0.280 -p x -q -i 22 -t 1
Activity: 172
how to play roulette then?

That was running on a 280X at about 1.4MH/s.  It looks like you can adjust the intensity settings with the -i flag.  Also with -t do not set it to 2 if you do not have that many GPU's, you will get bad shares (boooo) submitted like nonce had mentioned.
Can we hide all the thread & hashrate displayed and only keep found shares & blocks ?

That was running on a 280X at about 1.4MH/s.  It looks like you can adjust the intensity settings with the -i flag.  Also with -t do not set it to 2 if you do not have that many GPU's, you will get bad shares (boooo) submitted like nonce had mentioned.

I see now looks like -t for gpus is still number of threads, but still related to number of gpus my bad  Roll Eyes

edit: this also fixes the duplicate shares for us for now,  using -t 1 so that info may help with the fix
edit2: ok that still only uses 1 gpu
Activity: 100
Merit: 10

Code:
minerd-gpu.exe -o stratum+tcp://mine2.rlt.nonce-pool.com:4010 -u user.1 -p x -t 2 i-22
pause

-t is number of gpus and/or threads

looks like you can set the intensity with -i

cpu is similiar

Code:
minerd-cpu.exe  -o stratum+tcp://mine2.rlt.nonce-pool.com:4010 -u Admin.3 -p x

-t for cpu miner is number of threads

How many threads per gpu do you set for 280x ?
Cpu miner all shares are above target.
Gpu miner submits a good share followed immediately by duplicate share, which is rejected.
Uploaded wrong binary, try again, shall be OK now. As for the problem with GPU miner and duplicated shares, we'll look into this tomorrow.

Roger that, cpu-miner works now, thanks good sir!
Activity: 9
pinwc4 i see that you have a nice hashrate.Do you mind sharing your settings? (Or at least part of them) Wink
Can you copy your batch file config please

Cpu miner all shares are above target.
Gpu miner submits a good share followed immediately by duplicate share, which is rejected.
Uploaded wrong binary, try again, shall be OK now. As for the problem with GPU miner and duplicated shares, we'll look into this tomorrow.

Thanks, I am now getting valid shares with this Windows binary and mining on rlt.blockquarry.com

Thanks for building these
Pages:
Jump to: