Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RMC]Ride My Car / Ride Share / Carpooling - page 2. (Read 32058 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 101
i have lined up some top programming talent for this project. direct message me for details. actually, Ride My Car is perfect for the name.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.
I think this project have to much competition with uber. Cant imaging to see something realy happens here
Activity: 334
I think Dev will be back to improve this project! Waiting for him!

Well the Dev is not interested to make millions of $$$  Grin
Nowadays such projects can well jump up to 100mln cap but nobody is doing anything to make some money , what a shame
If Dev come back to improve this project, RIDE coin will be appear in Top 100 CMC.

Yes but how to bring him back . People are strange; you don't want to work on this great project, at least pass it to someone that want to. If I start a project and I need for some reasons to move away I will never abandon like that. I will reach out to some from the community , will build a team that can help it grow and I will keep some coins as well then when it grows I can sell little by little and at least make some money Grin . But here it's a total waist of opportunity . I hope the dev will read this and initiate something new.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Volume 24h is growing, it hits 1000usd. Maybe it will be rise up next days.

Nowadays such projects can well jump up to 100mln cap but nobody is doing anything to make some money , what a shame
If Dev come back to improve this project, RIDE coin will be appear in Top 100 CMC.
Activity: 334

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
This project is as good as dead. Because there's no proper explorer's working, so we are not sure if the coin is actually any valid now. I see there's a little bit of activity in the lone exchange it is in, but don't think anywhere near alive. Would suggest to stay away from such dead projects.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Will be good to make wallet and apply for more exchanges.I just invested some money Smiley
I hope will be huge project with big future Smiley
Activity: 306
Merit: 251
Working for a better world
Follow you, Dev! Grin
Hi all, I am interested in this project but everyone is saying the dev is gone?

Who is the dev? I can't find any info on the team either. Is this just a scam coin?
I think this is no scam coin a and good project but I do not understand reason why Dev does not appear when the work is unfinished and a lot of work have been to do! I hope Dev come back next year to improve this project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Hi all, I am interested in this project but everyone is saying the dev is gone?

Who is the dev? I can't find any info on the team either. Is this just a scam coin?
I am waiting for you to come back soon, DEV!

Look as he´s not coming back,,
Maybe RIDE is a dead coin and RideMyCar is a unfinished project. Does DEV continue to develop this project?

The Project is good, sadly i think dev left the work and cashed out..

Maybe RIDE is a dead coin and RideMyCar is a unfinished project. Does DEV continue to develop this project?

I like coin and this project, in the future, with only my mobile phone combined with the Ridemycar platform, I can search for the cheapest trip at the lowest cost.
can definitely see possible in this, certainly might have better worldwide reach than most comparable services

Of course is good but Dev needs to restore confidence..
I think this is a good idea and interesting project. I hope the RMC team continues to work to develop this coin.

I hope the same..
can definitely see possible in this, certainly might have better worldwide reach than most comparable services

Of course is good but Dev needs to restore confidence..
I think this is a good idea and interesting project. I hope the RMC team continues to work to develop this coin.
Pages:
Jump to: