Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RMC]Ride My Car / Ride Share / Carpooling - page 3. (Read 32058 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
So what is the deal. I am interested in the project. Is there any progress ? 
Activity: 306
Merit: 251
Working for a better world
can definitely see possible in this, certainly might have better worldwide reach than most comparable services

Of course is good but Dev needs to restore confidence..
brand new
Activity: 0
The costs being an concern is noted, I have prepared a doc to stipulate the actions that we'll take to start building our users list. Of course, good critique always welcome. Once again just continued discussion and assistance.
Vehicle cleaned. CheckCoins purchased. CheckLets go!

Are you constructing a new team? If so, congrats.. we can collaborate from Internet Of People..
migration is going to be on a motorcycle or bike?  

Can you explain more please.?
Activity: 3
My client presently crashes each and every hour, and I get a tonne of orphans. I suppose out of your last revise you are conscious of this..
Activity: 4
Not anticipating huge customer base at first, but i'm going to wish to trade the cash I purchased that are just sitting on my wallet right now. I've also got a few buddies with each other who are curious about trying to earn some gold coin so it'll be good for jump on an exchange to allow more people purchase them.
Activity: 3
Got us a nice tote of RMC which matches properly with my large bag of steem
Activity: 229
Merit: 101
 Grin With all the Wienstein talk, one has to wonder if slapping a pink moustache on our current male logo wouldn't cause a rise in this b*tch.
I am wating for new update, dev!

I expect that Dev returns to talk about colaboration..
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
I am wating for new update, dev!
Has anybody else signed up at the website? I've mentioned before how well the onboarding was... There's nothing wrong with anything here except the strange attitude investors currently hold.  Angry

are you trying to sell your bag or? the dev is dead since January no info updates and so on.....chill
saddly thrue.. the dev still dissapear
Activity: 10
Has anybody else signed up at the website? I've mentioned before how well the onboarding was... There's nothing wrong with anything here except the strange attitude investors currently hold.  Angry

are you trying to sell your bag or? the dev is dead since January no info updates and so on.....chill
Activity: 229
Merit: 101
August has come and gone. But hope springs eternal. Dev will resurface any day now!

Stats show that zawamiya was active last time August 9th... but he did not gave us any news.. that sad..
Activity: 1
August has come and gone. But hope springs eternal. Dev will resurface any day now!
Time is running out!!!!!   https://www.thestreet.com/story/14287261/1/is-uber-about-to-accept-bitcoin-directly.html

The time in ending.. I expect that dev returns soon..
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I think this coin need another exchange!

Would donate if the dev is active.

Pages:
Jump to: