Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RMC]Ride My Car / Ride Share / Carpooling - page 9. (Read 32058 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Best thing to do is just keep an eye out on twitter. Since you might be on there anyway..

Already following, quiet waters lately, maybe something is brewing? Huh

Yeah I am happy with progress so far. We are seeing real development.

Listing somewhere is paramount though. I know dev is on top off things so hopefully some good news soon
Activity: 837
Merit: 1000
Best thing to do is just keep an eye out on twitter. Since you might be on there anyway..

Already following, quiet waters lately, maybe something is brewing? Huh
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
Not sure about the technical stuff but it sounds like a decent update. Looking forward to seeing this coin on an exchange, looking to pick up a bit more. Anyone willing to sell any?

A common question for early coins. Im sure listing somewhere is near. We need a newsletter lol Smiley
Activity: 281
Not sure about the technical stuff but it sounds like a decent update. Looking forward to seeing this coin on an exchange, looking to pick up a bit more. Anyone willing to sell any?
Activity: 267
Stan the Man!
I really like the route mapping feature that's really quite cool. You guys really need to check it out.
Activity: 120
Matt or Jack? Why not both!
Welcome update. Think about the effect of having a continual burn on the supply, it is in effect making holders more valuable as the platform becomes more used. At this point I think it's probably best to hold for the long run and see where it goes.

Good point... RIDE ftw!!!
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
Welcome update. Think about the effect of having a continual burn on the supply, it is in effect making holders more valuable as the platform becomes more used. At this point I think it's probably best to hold for the long run and see where it goes.
well, this looks like ARC?. I watching for this, any bounty?

As far as I'm aware, RMC are the first to come out with a MVP, they ran a crowdfund several months ago and since then have launched the beta site working rather well actually. I don't think there are any bounties but probably best to pick up some coin at the exchange when they get listed some where.

Yes exactly this. I'm keeping an eye out for exchange listing. I think this one will move pretty fast!
Activity: 301

As far as I'm aware, RMC are the first to come out with a MVP, they ran a crowdfund several months ago and since then have launched the beta site working rather well actually. I don't think there are any bounties but probably best to pick up some coin at the exchange when they get listed some where.
Activity: 205
Investor / Trader / Analyst
Great update op! Excited! Anywhere we can trade these coins yet?
Activity: 420
Kamehameha!!!
Activity: 199
Ill keep an eye for this coin sir
Keep up the good work!
Activity: 164
Activity: 120
Matt or Jack? Why not both!
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Seems like the Ride team is hard at work. Very impressed keep up the great work, love the expansion in to the blockchain biz! If the coin was trading somewhere it would probably be doing quite well with the constant efforts.

Yeah I seriously hope this coin gets listed before they release the op_return!
Activity: 262
I hate my family
Seems like the Ride team is hard at work. Very impressed keep up the great work, love the expansion in to the blockchain biz! If the coin was trading somewhere it would probably be doing quite well with the constant efforts.
Activity: 403
Great, IMO OP is very busy with developing, anyone could tell me how much btc did dev raise? Thanks
Activity: 837
Merit: 1000
Good update. I understand that this usage of the script code will have the effect of reducing the liquid supply?
Activity: 378
Pages:
Jump to: