Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RMC]Ride My Car / Ride Share / Carpooling - page 27. (Read 32058 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 500
If you want Indian (Hindi) translation for Indian altcoin section , then you can reserve me for the translation bounty for Indian altcoin section.

Pls guys stop spamming on every topic about ur translations, just send the dev an PM pls. i see 3 people on every topic: plsssss can i make translation, i want bounty for google translate, pleasseeeeee.
Just stop, and send an PM to the topicstarter.
Ure in a team dev or just a guy talking shit in thread?
Just dont read when someone ask about translation.

What you said is true, why is it bothering to you about this message as this is our profession which we are doing, and for that we have to ask the permission from the Coin developer before proceeding. I dont think that anyone other then yourself are getting irritated by this. Just for the sake of generating post for your signature campaign dont try to post the same reply.

I wish I knew a few other languages since it seems to be a decent way to get some coin. But unfortunately im only fluent in english and bullshit :p

OP any more info? As i wrote somewhere earlier in this thread I like the project just looking for info. for me hype & legit info push me to invest. Just curious what your going to do to make this competitive with other services etc. I understand that this is still in the project/creation stage just keep the info posting when something new happens etc.

Anyways not even sure what I typed. the wife picks the worst times to bug me.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
If you want Indian (Hindi) translation for Indian altcoin section , then you can reserve me for the translation bounty for Indian altcoin section.

Pls guys stop spamming on every topic about ur translations, just send the dev an PM pls. i see 3 people on every topic: plsssss can i make translation, i want bounty for google translate, pleasseeeeee.

What you said is true, why is it bothering to you about this message as this is our profession which we are doing, and for that we have to ask the permission from the Coin developer before proceeding. I dont think that anyone other then yourself are getting irritated by this. Just for the sake of generating post for your signature campaign dont try to post the same reply.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Its been a while since I last felt like buying some just for the fun of it.

Some suggestions though - The name is actually ok for me, straight to the point and in a world with 'Pimp my ride' etc I don't think its out of the ordinary.

Start small, the biggest problems with projects with a good premise is promising the world and delivering the village.
You have a really good basic plan. And, even as a proof of concept, its still very much a project worth tackling.  Just dont claim to take down Uber on the get go, because that's just not going to happen.

Perhaps also share some of your personal background ?
How exactly are you going to fund developing ?

Activity: 770
If you wish to move this idea to real world than you have to make a very very very big advertisment.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
This is a very interesting idea and as there are many drivers and vehicles on the road it may catch on. I will be observing this in the near future and may try to collect a few. It is good to see coins that have a real world application.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
Would there be any translation bounties dev?

can you please answer this question dev?

Its better to contact me via inbox!
Should rename to

Cartel

car rides by telephone. (cartel)

Nice name if you wish to be a sponsor to a Gang  Grin

:p lol

Would leave some good WTF moments for people hearing the phonecall though.

"Did you just hear that?"
"what?"
"He just asked if he got a hold of the cartel for a ride... WTF"

lol
Activity: 416
Should rename to

Cartel

Nice name if you wish to be a sponsor to a Gang  Grin
Should rename to

Cartel

Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 644

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
Would there be any translation bounties dev?

can you please answer this question dev?

u guys are spamming on every page for bounty... Like people from greece can not read english?
All people from Greece can read English.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Yeah, i want to know too.

Did u want portuguese translation? Any bounty?
I agree this coin have great concept, the only problem here is the implementation and adoption.  Unless Dev have a company that runs a taxi service he has something to start with.  Excuse me, but I really can't see how you can convince private car owner to adopt your system.  If ever the car owner adopt your system the next problem would be the person who will use your platform in  paying these drivers.  At the end I see these two ,drivers and client paying with fiat money (internet issue in my country).   but hey im not being negative here, im just stating what i see.. I hope I am wrong though.  Anyway  good luck to your project!

Yeah and in my country now uber apps and apps like that are forbidden since short.
Not wondering if other Europe countries will follow, nice idea, but the Taxi Maffia has always the last word about this.

It's bad, because the idea is fun (there are 100 different apps like uber and this, but its simply not allowed here).
Activity: 412
Merit: 251
Watching this. Great concept, please tell me there's no ICO! That just encourages pump and dump, despite temporarily boosting the price.

RMC is so cheesy tho.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
I agree this coin have great concept, the only problem here is the implementation and adoption.  Unless Dev have a company that runs a taxi service he has something to start with.  Excuse me, but I really can't see how you can convince private car owner to adopt your system.  If ever the car owner adopt your system the next problem would be the person who will use your platform in  paying these drivers.  At the end I see these two ,drivers and client paying with fiat money (internet issue in my country).   but hey im not being negative here, im just stating what i see.. I hope I am wrong though.  Anyway  good luck to your project!
Activity: 518
More info please dev.
Activity: 416
more information please... and is this for global ride  Grin or just local in your town  Huh
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
looks good for me.
i'm watching..
Pages:
Jump to: