Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡⚡[ANN]Robotina ROX - Save electricity & earn ROX token ⚡⚡ Rox'n'Roll! - page 14. (Read 24285 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 11
It has been a while, and we can only be patient so far, when is exchange listing due? We love Robotina but we have to get out there, and at least increase the community and inform more about this amazing project
Activity: 210
Merit: 13
Hi Luckyman

Robotina is European company from Slovenia. We have offices in UK, Asia and Middle East. Some more details:

Corporate website: http://www.robotina.com/
ICO website: https://www.robotinaico.com/

However, thanks for responding to our BTT thread. We currently having some daily bounty prizes (read product made by Robotina) for those willing to learn more about Robotina. Ask fo more info about FREE HEMS - Home Energy Managment System Hardware on https://t.me/RobotinaICO/53058

Yes, i've already heard about robotrina project from some of my friend from europe. But please tell me, what country is this project coming from?
Thank you for this information, will there be any regional restrictions for participation in your project, like for residents fromĺ USA or China?
Activity: 924
Merit: 260

LOL, I was more amazed with the new Telegram link format where a particular message can be shared to the outside world. Next thing you know, you can embed these things in a blog post, similar to Tweets. Telegram is surely going places.
copper member
Activity: 466
Merit: 2
Hitachi Meets Robotina On Two Days Visit For Regular Annual Cooperation Planning Meeting

copper member
Hi Luckyman

Robotina is European company from Slovenia. We have offices in UK, Asia and Middle East. Some more details:

Corporate website: http://www.robotina.com/
ICO website: https://www.robotinaico.com/

However, thanks for responding to our BTT thread. We currently having some daily bounty prizes (read product made by Robotina) for those willing to learn more about Robotina. Ask fo more info about FREE HEMS - Home Energy Managment System Hardware on https://t.me/RobotinaICO/53058

Yes, i've already heard about robotrina project from some of my friend from europe. But please tell me, what country is this project coming from?
Activity: 210
Merit: 13
copper member
📢 FREE HEMS Competition

👉 Do you want to win a FREE 😎 ⚡️Home Energy Management System (HEMS) ⚡️❓

Look no further❗️

We are organizing the  ⭐️ Questionnaire Prize Competition ⭐️ where each day one lucky winner gets one HEMS for FREE 💪 🏆

Interested❓

READ MORE 👉 https://buff.ly/2JWL5ql

Last entry till June 22nd, 23:59 CET. ❤️

Good luck 🍀

copper member
SPECIAL ANNOUNCMENT

Dear ⚡️ROX⚡️ community,
We are happy to announce that ⚡️ROX⚡️ will be listed in July on  top tier exchange! 😎💪🤘
Thank you for your support, trust and patience!
Keep on ⚡️ROXing⚡️ and stay tuned for updates!⚡️⚡️❤️🌍🌿

legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1118
VOICE OF PROGRESS — CEO, Devid Palčič

Click on picture below to read about project progress in first month after ICO. Thanks

Thank you, cool article! Everything is written legibly and concisely. My applause! I'm sure that you will succeed.
copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I wonder why this thread is a bit quiet :/
Hope people will start to realize the potential of ROX Grin
copper member
VOICE OF PROGRESS — CEO, Devid Palčič

Click on picture below to read about project progress in first month after ICO. Thanks

copper member
Many thanks for helpful suggestions. We do have contacts with those exchanges you are referring to us. Ever since ICO we have formed special listing team consist of lawyers responsible for ROX listing.

ICO finished a month ago and you didn't managed to get to one smallest possible exchange, so people could trade tokens. There are few 100 different exchanges. And since ROX is simple Etehreum token it is really easy for any exchange to implement ROX support. What are you plans considering this? Your current actions are quite unusual.

We are screening many different crypto exchanges at moment with a purpose of finding the best fit for our sharing economy business model.

👉 Our goal is to provide a solid, long lasting project!

Now, we know it requires a bit deeper digging into the project to fully understand it but you’ll realize the complexity of the project that is here for a long run and to benefit us all.

We could already be on exchanges if that was our primary objective!

But going recklessly to exchanges wouldn’t do any good to anyone and is not the way we want it to be done.

ROX is a UTILITY TOKEN, a part of the huge project and there are many things to take into consideration and to harmonize before entering the secondary market.

We took an extremely serious approach to our business, for everyone’s sake, so we could enjoy our fruitful collaboration for years to come.

We are also well aware of the speed crypto world is used to but we’ll do whatever we think is necessary to make this project a success.

Even if we need to take the crypto pace down a bit 😉

Anyway, if you decide to actively pursue token listing at the best crypto exchanges, just check out the listing at Coinmarketcap. From the list https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/all/ you can see that there are at least 35 exchanges from which you can request for listing.
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
I wouldn't worry much about the exchange listings. But I'm more concerned about the public awareness. Ethereum awareness was very high before its ICO. The devs were always attending blockchain conferences, pitching their idea. And then during the first months after launch, they kept in constant communication with the stakeholders and of course, they had new devs participating.

Just kept on spreading information about developments and stuff.
copper member
We will integrate the crypto exchange as part of our economy sharing business model. You are right, crypto exchange can significantly speed up the community development. Our CEO, will give statement about current project development soon. Stay tuned please.

All what you say is perfectly fine and it is right that you care that people will deposit ROX on solid exchanges. But if the token is not on coinmarketcap is like you don't even exist. Ann only way to get on coinamrketcap is to be listed on some exchange and have some volume.

Going to the exchange, at least it's marketing. This is an opportunity to introduce thousands of people to your project. You have enough money to develop your product, but you have some obligation to investors. You are engaged in a product, but many investors care about the price. Now bounty members will turn this token into garbage on Delta. Respect your investors.
Perhaps the exchange does not want to work with you since you are not sure that you can make a daily trading volume. It's no secret that many exchanges require to make daily trading volume + pay for the listing + give them tokens.

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
The development team needs to heed the opinion of their investors. Listing on the CMC aggregator is mandatory for the successful promotion of the project! If you do not attach importance to this now, then in time it will be increasingly difficult to engage in advancement. Believe me, many projects have already faced this problem!

Yes, ICO was good promotion campaign for Robotina product.  Yes it is a complex product so many did not understand it perfectly. All this ICO investors are extremely valuable capital Robotina have. to promote it further.  Getting listed on many exchanges would just expand that base. Not to be listed on none will for sure decrease.   Many projects in past did not realize this or some how could not do it properly. And they lost huge advantage they had.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1118
The development team needs to heed the opinion of their investors. Listing on the CMC aggregator is mandatory for the successful promotion of the project! If you do not attach importance to this now, then in time it will be increasingly difficult to engage in advancement. Believe me, many projects have already faced this problem!
Activity: 714
Merit: 118

All what you say is perfectly fine and it is right that you care that people will deposit ROX on solid exchanges. But if the token is not on coinmarketcap is like you don't even exist. Ann only way to get on coinamrketcap is to be listed on some exchange and have some volume.

Going to the exchange, at least it's marketing. This is an opportunity to introduce thousands of people to your project. You have enough money to develop your product, but you have some obligation to investors. You are engaged in a product, but many investors care about the price. Now bounty members will turn this token into garbage on Delta. Respect your investors.
Perhaps the exchange does not want to work with you since you are not sure that you can make a daily trading volume. It's no secret that many exchanges require to make daily trading volume + pay for the listing + give them tokens.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
ICO finished a month ago and you didn't managed to get to one smallest possible exchange, so people could trade tokens. There are few 100 different exchanges. And since ROX is simple Etehreum token it is really easy for any exchange to implement ROX support. What are you plans considering this? Your current actions are quite unusual.

We are screening many different crypto exchanges at moment with a purpose of finding the best fit for our sharing economy business model.

Now, we know it requires a bit deeper digging into the project to fully understand it but you’ll realize the complexity of the project that is here for a long run and to benefit us all.

But going recklessly to exchanges wouldn’t do any good to anyone and is not the way we want it to be done.

ROX is a UTILITY TOKEN, a part of the huge project and there are many things to take into consideration and to harmonize before entering the secondary market.

We took an extremely serious approach to our business, for everyone’s sake, so we could enjoy our fruitful collaboration for years to come.

We are also well aware of the speed crypto world is used to but we’ll do whatever we think is necessary to make this project a success.

legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

Anyway, if you decide to actively pursue token listing at the best crypto exchanges, just check out the listing at Coinmarketcap. From the list https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/all/ you can see that there are at least 35 exchanges from which you can request for listing.
Pages:
Jump to: