Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡⚡[ANN]Robotina ROX - Save electricity & earn ROX token ⚡⚡ Rox'n'Roll! - page 9. (Read 24285 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Yes, Robotina's future is looking bright  Wink Cool
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
More optimistic about the future of Robotina, I am sure that this project will make us get a big profit someday, the important thing is to keep abreast of the development of the team. Good luck.
Activity: 4
That is really great. Only few weeks left to HEMS app. I'm looking forward to see it live. Congratulations!
Activity: 14
Hello  A plan worthy of being analyzed and studied, after all, is not every day we found a plan recommended by big names in this forum, so some investment should be carried out and as mentioned above there is a tendency to replace the BTC here in the forum. In conclusion, leaving the optimism aside, we should look seriously at the idea proposal, understand the meaning and only then sit back and wait to go to the moon.
copper member
Activity: 466
Merit: 2
HEMS app update

Since we first announced intentions to design a web application for Robotina’s platform operations, we have been working on a number of possible models.

Activity: 859
Merit: 251
Voice of Progress – August 2018

The month of August was pivotal for us, since it marked the end of a second quarter and thus, an estimate two-third of our activity lineup for the 2018 essential project implementation year.

That is nice. All these activity will surely bring about a price rally after the seasonal altcoin investors come back when the crypto bear trend ends.
copper member
Voice of Progress – August 2018

The month of August was pivotal for us, since it marked the end of a second quarter and thus, an estimate two-third of our activity lineup for the 2018 essential project implementation year.

Activity: 11
Yes, definitely an extremely undervalued hidden gem under radars. It'sa long term hold since we're early investors, but that is the way you get HUGE ROI. Buy now, be rich next year.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
I saw the price of ROX on HITBTC very stable and has increased gradually, so Does Robotina team has planed to listing ROX on Coinmarketcap? It will give positive affect for Robotina, because i think, the current problem of Robotina is Community, only 5,4K members on telegram till now (It has reduced since ROX listed on exchange), at least if ROX listed on CMC, many holder, trader, investor, crypto-enthusiast can see this project and join into community, not only on HitBTC and Social Media. I want to say, all people in the world must know about Robotina, the concept, the goal, and the experienced Team of Robotina.

To get on CMC you only need to fill this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeqpM6DVuxNRJ43oD90fCsm8UltR9oIiFaVxxqt3ch_eJ5Dlw/viewform
Activity: 1092
Merit: 29
'Free as a bird'
I saw the price of ROX on HITBTC very stable and has increased gradually, so Does Robotina team has planed to listing ROX on Coinmarketcap? It will give positive affect for Robotina, because i think, the current problem of Robotina is Community, only 5,4K members on telegram till now (It has reduced since ROX listed on exchange), at least if ROX listed on CMC, many holder, trader, investor, crypto-enthusiast can see this project and join into community, not only on HitBTC and Social Media. I want to say, all people in the world must know about Robotina, the concept, the goal, and the experienced Team of Robotina.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Robotina’s giant strides and company achievements in 32 weeks

So far, the year 2018 has been a year of milestone achievements for the Robotina company.

I am very pleased to see your achievements, I watch Your platform from the very beginning of development and see that you are really working and successfully developing your company.Your energy efficiency and energy saving product is unique.I wish you success and please continue to please us with your achievements.
copper member
developing and marketing should imho have the same value in a business because one can not survive without the other. It'sa synergy of both efforts at just the right time. And if you want the best results you have to get the help of industry professionals.

Thanks for the feedback and suggestions!  Smiley
We are working on many fields, marketing is one of them. The feedback from our community is important for constant improvement, including marketing! We'll do our best to keep things moving smoothly and promote the project in the best ways possible.
Activity: 28
developing and marketing should imho have the same value in a business because one can not survive without the other. It'sa synergy of both efforts at just the right time. And if you want the best results you have to get the help of industry professionals.
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
Amazing company with a great project! Have been following this since a while.
Other ROXers here?  Grin
copper member
Robotina’s giant strides and company achievements in 32 weeks

So far, the year 2018 has been a year of milestone achievements for the Robotina company.

copper member
copper member
Revealing of the surprise package we promised

We have always sought for massive ways of rewarding the massive loyalty that comes from all of our supporters, and we had concluded on awarding something tangible that comes at no cost whatsoever, to the beneficiaries.

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
Working Hard?? Working Smart!!
ROBOTINA HAVE STRONG TEAM ! and this project also have it very good future. i am really happy joined on this project and buy The ROX token During ICO
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
If you look at https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/  right now you see there are two threads about how scammy HitBTC exchange is. I see such posts fro past 3 years. They are selective scammy and scam some and leave others to normally trade. They do same on all platforms they run, from Minergate fro miners to Changely fro those that want quick coin swaps.  I am very surprised Robotina even considered to be listed on such exchange when there are many legit ones.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/92u2vy/hitbtc_pathetic/
https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/92v2zp/warning_hitbtc_exchange_locking_user_accounts/

If you google you will find a lot more. And some really good researches done about it.

MinerGate is not run by HitBTC or Changelly people. You are talking about three different companies. Please do not spread the misleading information. We ask everyone who faced some problems with the use of MinerGate to contact [email protected] or to contact us in our official thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2571713.20 instead of accusing us of malicious activity. Thank you in advance.

I was curious why you replied here from minergate account although ROX can not be mined and not with hitbtc account, until I found out you are have red scammer trust there: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=194708
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
It's going to be a long road. I hope Robotina's pioneers will see through it, especially during this bear market. Also, good job of building a community at your own website.
Pages:
Jump to: