Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡⚡[ANN]Robotina ROX - Save electricity & earn ROX token ⚡⚡ Rox'n'Roll! - page 6. (Read 24285 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 100
We all do speculate and make predictions, otherwise it would be hard to trade at all.
I personally see this project as an opportunity as it is not strictly and only connected with crypto. That's why I beleive that investing in ROX is a smart move. First of all, it is a utility token itended to be used on the Robotina platform  to pay for services and other stuff. there are revenue models - people get rewarded by doing something good for their wallets and for the environment. BEMS and HEMS are already in use all over the globe, checkout their LP and the roadmap - lookis quite promising. I have participated in the ICO and so far - all promises and goals have been met.

I agree with you that the markets are crazy right now, atm you can not predict something and be 100% sure, but that's why I stick to projects which are very serious and having an impact not only on the crypto world. Robotina is a reputable company innovating the energy sector since like more than 20 years. If such a company with such a great project decides to go for crypto combining AI and blockchain bringing solutions to REALLY huge global issues - I'm in.
Also, this is more personal, but I am an environmentalist plus a tech freak, this project really touches my heart and strenghtens my personal ethics.  Grin
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
@MMostaza If those predictions assume stable growth, I would not sell in mid 2019 as I beleive that 2020 will bring even more growth once ROX is more and more in use. Of course I am also sure  that the demand for ROX will be greater as Robotina expands its services, entering the Sauzdi market is a promising indicator.  Cool

where do you get this information? There were a lot of people (traders, investors and other), who predicted, that in 2018 the cryptomarket would be very successful. but what do we see? - we see a complete failure Embarrassed. It is not even known, whether the market will return to previous positions of prices. Huh
copper member
Activity: 466
Merit: 2
You can also be a part of (r)evolution!

@MMostaza If those predictions assume stable growth, I would not sell in mid 2019 as I beleive that 2020 will bring even more growth once ROX is more and more in use. Of course I am also sure  that the demand for ROX will be greater as Robotina expands its services, entering the Sauzdi market is a promising indicator.  Cool
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Yes I just bought 80k ROX. I will hold it up until 0.88$/ROX which I assume going to be in mid 2019. Good news from everywhere:

http://www.hositech.com/rox-forecast-bullish/
https://walletinvestor.com/forecast/robotina-prediction

HEY GUYS!

What do you think about that forecast! https://walletinvestor.com/forecast/robotina-prediction

QUOTE; If you buy Robotina for 100 dollars today, you will get a total of 2175.221 ROX. Based on our forecasts, a long-term increase is expected, the price prognosis for 2023-10-14 is 2.136 US Dollars. With a 5-year investment, the revenue is expected to be around +4473.75%. Your current $100 investment may be up to $4573.75 in 2023.

Is this still posible to gain 50fold in crypto within 5 years! They are bullish on ROX so I wonder weather I should hold my bounty tokens or sell them. I like Robotina but i want profit out of it. What you guys think, is this forecast real?

I am also bullish on ROX. As you got your bounty ROX, I would hodl at least until mid 2019 until users start getting connected and purchasing services Robotina has to offer. Selling them now, in my opinion, would not ne that smart. But anyways it's your bounty reward not mine. Also, if you can buy more, I would suggest to do it as the price is still alsmost at ICO price. Good luck!
copper member
We would just like to remind you to visit us at European Utility Week
6-8 November, Austria, Vienna

Nice work @Robotina. I am always careful about ICOs, but this project seems to go hand in hand with the company's overall development, many stakeholders, products and services - this will ensure a stable growth for Rox! Thumbs up!  Wink
copper member
Going beyond Europe

At the Robotina company, we have realized the increasing relevance of our company products and services, for various energy markets outside of Europe.

Activity: 81
HEY GUYS!

What do you think about that forecast! https://walletinvestor.com/forecast/robotina-prediction

QUOTE; If you buy Robotina for 100 dollars today, you will get a total of 2175.221 ROX. Based on our forecasts, a long-term increase is expected, the price prognosis for 2023-10-14 is 2.136 US Dollars. With a 5-year investment, the revenue is expected to be around +4473.75%. Your current $100 investment may be up to $4573.75 in 2023.

Is this still posible to gain 50fold in crypto within 5 years! They are bullish on ROX so I wonder weather I should hold my bounty tokens or sell them. I like Robotina but i want profit out of it. What you guys think, is this forecast real?

I am also bullish on ROX. As you got your bounty ROX, I would hodl at least until mid 2019 until users start getting connected and purchasing services Robotina has to offer. Selling them now, in my opinion, would not ne that smart. But anyways it's your bounty reward not mine. Also, if you can buy more, I would suggest to do it as the price is still alsmost at ICO price. Good luck!
copper member
Robotina to present HEMS at the Smart Home Congress, Nuremberg

We would welcome all intending Robotina service users to an enlightenment forum where we would discuss all the required basics that they need to know about our products and services. This would also include a number of live demonstrations, depending on how necessary we find this.

Activity: 336
Merit: 0
New, even bigger projects in Saudi Arabia

The Robotina company has continued to spread its business tentacles, as we find ways of pushing our highly innovative energy solutions to various energy markets across the globe. Now, we’re looking way beyond the European markets, since we believe there are several other energy markets that are in dire need of such energy solutions that we provide.

READ MORE:https://robotinarox.io/new-even-bigger-projects-in-saudi-arabia/

great news for robotina
saudi arabia is a rich country
you can use their money and progress robotina ecosystem
good luck
Activity: 38
HEY GUYS!

Activity: 81
Wohaa! Great news! Spreading business means pushing ROX, nice, nice.  Grin Cool
copper member
New, even bigger projects in Saudi Arabia

The Robotina company has continued to spread its business tentacles, as we find ways of pushing our highly innovative energy solutions to various energy markets across the globe. Now, we’re looking way beyond the European markets, since we believe there are several other energy markets that are in dire need of such energy solutions that we provide.

READ MORE:https://robotinarox.io/new-even-bigger-projects-in-saudi-arabia/

Activity: 461
Merit: 14
quarkchain.io
Creating an IoT test environment is a difficult and expensive task.
I rejoice in the success of the Registration scenario tests for IoT
Linker
in Robotina platform. Because all this requires rigorous testing
to ensure it can work reliably in all environments, applications,
and connectivity scenario. Hopefully for IoT Device registers testing
to network and data connection will work too. So, congratulations
developer for his hard work. Thus, regard
quarkchain.io
I must say. This is good news that Robotina is one of the tokens that's first to seemingly recover. It means the returning traders/investors see ROX as an attractive undervalued token.
For now it is indeed extraordinary and valuable, with very undervalued market capitalization.
And also see as long as the Pre-ICO tokens are definitely sold at undervalued. Current conditions,
indeed ROX pretty good. As long as ROX has strong fundamentals and future value from the Platform,
this will also be interesting not only for users but also for producers to adopt these tokens.
Thus, greetings.

I was very much surprised that ROX was quite stable (compared with the other tokens out there) during quite turbulent times... we all know that the market is still pretty much uncertain and down. That speaks for the project, there's loads of tech backing it and I'm on board as well. This is an investment for the long run.  Cool
ROX seems to be an example of a project that can be used as a place for
put investment, which is related to company background and quality
developer. Because many projects with company background and quality
developers who are good enough, can't survive in difficult times like this.
Also ROX has not been long on the market, so there is not much support from the
big market. Maybe ROX will be even better if this happens. Hopefully, rate
ROX can survive well for the next. Thus, regard
copper member
Dear JackAce

We have submitted all info requested by CMC up until 25th September when we last time heard from CMC. Since than we have made a follow up five times and still waiting for response to update the circulating supply. We looking CMC and mail with high hopes every day as well. However, thanks for concern.

Regards

Dear Jack Ace

Many thanks for reaching out. We have submitted all requested info to CMC for them to update the circulating supply and Robotina ROX token info on CMC.

We have Telegram channel for announcements only . Since then the community has major communication on our website https://robotinarox.io/news/ where they talk about topics related to Robotina IoT project.

For all community members we also have opened an active support service where you can ask the project related questions to our community managers and technical team.  Contact us on https://robotinarox.io/support/ .

Why is this taking so long? Is there a problem?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Dear Jack Ace

Many thanks for reaching out. We have submitted all requested info to CMC for them to update the circulating supply and Robotina ROX token info on CMC.

We have Telegram channel for announcements only . Since then the community has major communication on our website https://robotinarox.io/news/ where they talk about topics related to Robotina IoT project.

For all community members we also have opened an active support service where you can ask the project related questions to our community managers and technical team.  Contact us on https://robotinarox.io/support/ .

Why is this taking so long? Is there a problem?
I must say. This is good news that Robotina is one of the tokens that's first to seemingly recover. It means the returning traders/investors see ROX as an attractive undervalued token.
For now it is indeed extraordinary and valuable, with very undervalued market capitalization.
And also see as long as the Pre-ICO tokens are definitely sold at undervalued. Current conditions,
indeed ROX pretty good. As long as ROX has strong fundamentals and future value from the Platform,
this will also be interesting not only for users but also for producers to adopt these tokens.
Thus, greetings.

I was very much surprised that ROX was quite stable (compared with the other tokens out there) during quite turbulent times... we all know that the market is still pretty much uncertain and down. That speaks for the project, there's loads of tech backing it and I'm on board as well. This is an investment for the long run.  Cool
quarkchain.io
Thus, greetings.
Pages:
Jump to: