Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡⚡[ANN]Robotina ROX - Save electricity & earn ROX token ⚡⚡ Rox'n'Roll! - page 7. (Read 24285 times)

copper member
Activity: 466
Merit: 2
Robotina and Iconics at SPS IPC drives exhibition

From over the years, the Robotina company has entered into a good number of high value partnerships with well recognized energy and technological expert firms.

Activity: 924
Merit: 260
I must say. This is good news that Robotina is one of the tokens that's first to seemingly recover. It means the returning traders/investors see ROX as an attractive undervalued token.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
@kyatir - that's the plan as far as I understood. Once ROX is in use and the community is growing - more demand - price goes up.  Cool
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
What are you guys talking about? If you're looking for the Telegram group, I know it's here. https://t.me/RobotinaICO
It's only for announcement by team, They have changed the privacy of group, so that's why I hope the team will create new group for discussion.

All discussions related to a project are shifted to a www.robotinarox.io
LOL.  Grin It's a utility token, so yes HODL now, but when the users start using it on the platform - kaboom! hehe I beleive that the price will moon in 2019 Cool
2019? I believe on this month mate!

Now we see that the price is going up steadily and increasing daily volumes.  I am sure that soon we will fly to the moon. Perhaps we are waiting for the awakening of the entire market.

Yes, all is going very smooth. Still I agree with @dante99 that 2019 will be THE year of ROX, it's simply logics! So HODL and wait for mooooon!
copper member
Robotina hosted major event at their headquarter

At the Robotina company, we understand the importance of appropriately enhancing productivity tendencies and general market relevance. This is a reason why we’re making sure to carry every stakeholder along, especially as regards our company operations.

copper member
Robotina’s Q3 HEMS giveaway competition has finally ended

Part of our company’s customer service satisfaction roadmap includes organizing periodic value added incentive programs.

Activity: 714
Merit: 118
What are you guys talking about? If you're looking for the Telegram group, I know it's here. https://t.me/RobotinaICO
It's only for announcement by team, They have changed the privacy of group, so that's why I hope the team will create new group for discussion.

All discussions related to a project are shifted to a www.robotinarox.io
LOL.  Grin It's a utility token, so yes HODL now, but when the users start using it on the platform - kaboom! hehe I beleive that the price will moon in 2019 Cool

Now we see that the price is going up steadily and increasing daily volumes.  I am sure that soon we will fly to the moon. Perhaps we are waiting for the awakening of the entire market.
Activity: 461
Merit: 14
quarkchain.io
I am happy, with the completion of the Flatform Robotina which is being followed up,
that means there is seriousness there. And related to robotina products are working
products from the beginning.

Already read about the IoT Linker function on the Robotina platform. And I've heard
too, the news of the upgrade, which will be completed at least later this year. I
understand that it is important to connect households using HEMS units to the IoT platform.

Interested in the benefits of expanding the market for the use of Robotina products
because it is suitable for individuals and corporations. And of course it will bring a really
good test to the AI function to optimize accuracy. Hopefully the equipment and AutoDetect function
can be immediate complete and went well. So monitor the next development.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 29
'Free as a bird'

LOL.  Grin It's a utility token, so yes HODL now, but when the users start using it on the platform - kaboom! hehe I beleive that the price will moon in 2019 Cool
copper member
Voice of progress – September 2018

As always for our company, the month of September has also turned out remarkable for us. At the Robotina company, we can confidently speak of our numerous achievements, and the unrelenting approach we’ve adopted at improving energy use management and optimization for the European energy market.

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Post-ICO be like HODL. Grin Thanks @Robotina for the updates!
LOL.  Grin It's a utility token, so yes HODL now, but when the users start using it on the platform - kaboom! hehe I beleive that the price will moon in 2019 Cool
copper member
Join us in Vienna

The European utility week is almost here again, and the program lineup for the event is getting set already.

copper member
HEMS shipment and distribution has begun

Every of our supporters are assured of the fact that they would be getting their own HEMS units too, and in no longer time.

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
What you want to discus? Here you can ask whatever you want. I am sure someone will answer you fast. I would love to hear some questions and answers.
Yes for me and you, because we have bitcointalk account, but what about someone or trader who doesn't have a bitcointalk account? Yes maybe he/she can try to ask at support service, but I think it's not effective.

Come on mate, Telegram Group is like home for us. We can share opinion, ask question, bring a lot of traders, help newcomers, and etc. Very user friendly and effective to building the community.

Activity: 188
Merit: 100
@kisfoxs sure it has many enthusiasts and backers, smart and counciouss people I would say. Just take a look ath the Whitepaper... Looks really promising and sustainable and so far the project implementation goes very smooth. I am really surprised that they are keeping their promises and execute everything right on time. The first HEMS devices are being sent out to backers, happy to be one of them!  Cheesy Cool
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I guess this will add some value to ROX  Wink
Activity: 289
Merit: 1
ROX token now listed on Coinmarketcap

The Robotina IoT platform’s native ROX token has continued to move up the progress ladder in all essence.

Very interesting looking coin is growing, and widen their wings to more Exchange, if viewing from any of the sales volume of the ROX have a sales volume that is large enough so as to make this project has many enthusiasts.
copper member
ROX token now listed on Coinmarketcap

The Robotina IoT platform’s native ROX token has continued to move up the progress ladder in all essence.

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Post-ICO be like HODL. Grin Thanks @Robotina for the updates!
copper member
Why Robotina Vesting the ROX

The vesting will make development of community and platform more certain as Robotina team will get incentivized to work towards the ROX community goals.

Pages:
Jump to: