Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]RocketBit - You are one pace away from starting you crypto journey! - page 2. (Read 935 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0

What’s your strategy on advertising? How many conference or events have been planned?

I would also like to know about this, I think now is a good time to order an advertisement for YouTube bloggers

But this can be postponed, now the project would not hurt to create a tg group
brand new
Hello team may I ask, how many people are currently working on RocketBit? How many more people are you planning to attract?
brand new

What’s your strategy on advertising? How many conference or events have been planned?

I would also like to know about this, I think now is a good time to order an advertisement for YouTube bloggers
brand new

Hi there, may I ask you what are you working on to bring more to the platform?

Good question considering that they do not have a tg group so we can be aware of this.
Activity: 66
Activity: 1
Hi team, may I ask what are the major achievements of your project within this time period?
Activity: 8
Hi there, may I ask you what are you working on to bring more to the platform?
Activity: 30

Hello there, can you give us some reasons why we should support this project? How is it different from other project?

You know what, I think it's best to follow the social media of the project to see the reason for the project yourself.
brand new

How can you ensure us of the security RocketBit have on this project?

It's a good question, but in the blockchain we are unlikely to get any kind of guarantee, if you like this project, then it is best to just believe in it
Activity: 4

Hello community, hopefully today or tomorrow we will see something interesting, right team?

Me too, because I think this summer this project should show many that they are a reliable wallet for buying and storing Btc
Activity: 2
So in which countries is your technology banned and in which is it allowed?
Is this short, medium or long term project? Very important for us to know the projection.
Hello there, can you give us some reasons why we should support this project? How is it different from other project?
brand new
How can you ensure us of the security RocketBit have on this project?
Activity: 8
Hello community, hopefully today or tomorrow we will see something interesting, right team?
Activity: 4

Hello everyone, I'm interested in one question, what could the community do to help your team in the most productive way?

Good question, I would also like to know from the team, but I think that you can support their social network, this is one of the easy ways
brand new

Hope this project is safe enough for people to safely store their coins.

Yes, I think that the team of this project will do enough to make this wallet safe enough
Activity: 66
Hello everyone, I'm interested in one question, what could the community do to help your team in the most productive way?
Activity: 29
Hope this project is safe enough for people to safely store their coins.
brand new

Hi guys, do you always have your finger on the pulse and start each day by assessing whether everything is in order with the project and whether it is moving there?

I think that the project team understands all this and does the best for their project.
Pages:
Jump to: