Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]RocketBit - You are one pace away from starting you crypto journey! - page 4. (Read 935 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

Hi there is there any new news on the presale yet?

As I know, no news yet, maybe more details will be communicated soon!
brand new
Activity: 0

I started following your Instagram and I see on Twitter that you are promoting your social networks well there.

Yes, it would also be useful for them to open a tg group for the community.
Activity: 4
So what about investing in RocketBit? Will you add fiat payment?
brand new
I started following your Instagram and I see on Twitter that you are promoting your social networks well there.

Have a nice evening, what is your personal passion about this project? What will this mean to you when we succeed?

This is a really good question that I saw here
Activity: 6
Have a nice evening, what is your personal passion about this project? What will this mean to you when we succeed?
brand new
What are the objectives? How do you define success? And if the project doesn't succeed, what are the implications?
Activity: 1

Give a few examples of proactive decision-making in your past projects and your life in general.

Did they have a project before that?
Give a few examples of proactive decision-making in your past projects and your life in general.
Activity: 18
Guys, can you give me a few examples of a time when you made a tough decision, and it backfired?

Guys, I hope team will make a listing on top exchanges

I hope that it will be so, the token will gain popularity on the top exchanges much faster
brand new
Guys, I hope team will make a listing on top exchanges
Wondering how to attract more people to the project?
Activity: 1
Hey team! I follow your social networks, and I'm interested how many people are working on this project now?
I think that van needs to open a chat in tg and Reddit, in these social networks the cryptocurrency develops best after twitter
brand new
Hello community, I think that will be nice to provide week reports about development

How is RocketBit developing? How do you retain users and attract new users to your platform?

Good question, but this is a new project, and we need to recruit people for this project.

Yes, it is possible to keep new people in the community, but I think that we need to take ads from bloggers on YouTube, this can help a lot
Activity: 58
ALERT! SCAM SCAM SCAM!

Can you expand on some of the major updates that your project is bringing to the table in the short-term?

I would also like to know about their plans, but it seems that they do not have a Roadmap
brand new

How is RocketBit developing? How do you retain users and attract new users to your platform?

Good question, but this is a new project, and we need to recruit people for this project.
Pages:
Jump to: