Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]RocketBit - You are one pace away from starting you crypto journey! - page 3. (Read 935 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Guys, I hope team will make a listing on top exchanges
Lol dude, what's the listing? What tokens? This is a wallet for buying and storing Bitcoin in the most convenient way, it looks like you don't know this project yet.
Activity: 1
Hi guys, do you always have your finger on the pulse and start each day by assessing whether everything is in order with the project and whether it is moving there?
Activity: 2

Hello there! I'm sure that we all can earn a lot of money here, it seems to me that this project will provide us with such an opportunity

But now we cannot be sure of this, the team needs to provide more information and news
Activity: 37
Hello there! I'm sure that we all can earn a lot of money here, it seems to me that this project will provide us with such an opportunity
Activity: 1

The market began to grow optimally, I hope that by the end of the month there will be a bull market and this will have a good effect on your project

It is already falling, by the end of the month you should not expect a bull market Smiley

The fact that it is falling does not change the fact that there may be a bull market soon
brand new

The market began to grow optimally, I hope that by the end of the month there will be a bull market and this will have a good effect on your project

It is already falling, by the end of the month you should not expect a bull market Smiley
brand new

So what was the biggest challenge that you faced while working on a project? Don’t forget to mention how you handled the situation and what you learned from it.

This is a new project, so it is unlikely that they could have a big problem in development.
Activity: 31

What motivates you to give your best to your projects? The thought of reaching the project goals within the stipulated time motivates me

The thought of achieving the goals of the project within the agreed time frame can motivate many, this should be the main motivation so that at the end the community is happy
Activity: 66
May I ask how is the project progressing? Hope everyone on your team is happy and you are working hard on the project.
Activity: 6
Activity: 4
So what was the biggest challenge that you faced while working on a project? Don’t forget to mention how you handled the situation and what you learned from it.
brand new
What motivates you to give your best to your projects? The thought of reaching the project goals within the stipulated time motivates me
Activity: 37

Hi guys, how will you communicate feedback and inform stakeholders of project success?

I would also like to know more about this.
brand new

Team what do you think, are there any obstacles or barriers that would prevent the project from being successful?

We all know that yes, during the development of the project there will be many obstacles to success, and it depends on the team how to quickly pass them.
brand new

I'm wondering what the team is working on now and where we can track it.

On Twitter and in Intsagram, since as far as I understand they are only there
Activity: 8

Have a nice night everyone, I hope that the project can expand the number of token holders and unite the community in the coming days.

I hope that it will be so, the project should show its potential to the community
brand new
Hi guys, how will you communicate feedback and inform stakeholders of project success?
brand new
Team what do you think, are there any obstacles or barriers that would prevent the project from being successful?
Activity: 8
I'm wondering what the team is working on now and where we can track it.
brand new
Have a nice night everyone, I hope that the project can expand the number of token holders and unite the community in the coming days.
Pages:
Jump to: