Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ROI] ROI Coin | CPU Only Solo Mining Hybrid | 15% POS | 593% Term Deposit - page 11. (Read 107933 times)

Activity: 391
Merit: 14
Yeah I found it around the 6th or 7th of nov last year when I was looking for something else to mine when Magi coin had problems.

Been smashing it since Cheesy

Best thing about ROI is it dont matter if you got on it early or late you can still make tones of coins.
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
This coin has so much potential that nobody is trading. I'm hodling myself. But as a previous post stated, there are deposits maturing soon and when that happens I think the market will open up a bit more. Maybe a lot more.

Yeah its hard to say what will happen. I know I am hodling 90% of mine. I have sold a small amount in the past but that was only around 10k of them. Its cheep to mine on nicehash too. I have had my GPU rigs mining cryptonight on nicehash and used some of the BTC to buy nicehash to mine roi lol.

But you are right we all be hodling the hell in to it. It is going to be intresting once the deposits start unlocking to see what happens.

To say the coin is almost a year on and you will strugle to buy any of it lol that is something that just does not happen. Most coins have millions up for sale for next to nothing within 2 weeks of hitting a exchange.

With ROI the most coins I have seen on a exchange is 260K its crazy to think the coin is 1 year old on the 5th of next month and still the only real way to get it is by mining it even though there is exchanges listing it.

Its most certainly something I have never seen happen with a coin.

EDIT:

111 Million coins and still you cant buy 0.1% of them HAHA crazy just crazy.
Yeah gonna be fun to see. Im glad i got in on this one. Fish
This coin has so much potential that nobody is trading. I'm hodling myself. But as a previous post stated, there are deposits maturing soon and when that happens I think the market will open up a bit more. Maybe a lot more.

Yeah its hard to say what will happen. I know I am hodling 90% of mine. I have sold a small amount in the past but that was only around 10k of them. Its cheep to mine on nicehash too. I have had my GPU rigs mining cryptonight on nicehash and used some of the BTC to buy nicehash to mine roi lol.

But you are right we all be hodling the hell in to it. It is going to be intresting once the deposits start unlocking to see what happens.

To say the coin is almost a year on and you will strugle to buy any of it lol that is something that just does not happen. Most coins have millions up for sale for next to nothing within 2 weeks of hitting a exchange.

With ROI the most coins I have seen on a exchange is 260K its crazy to think the coin is 1 year old on the 5th of next month and still the only real way to get it is by mining it even though there is exchanges listing it.

Its most certainly something I have never seen happen with a coin.

EDIT:

111 Million coins and still you cant buy 0.1% of them HAHA crazy just crazy.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
 A real exchange is necessary. Cryptopia, Bittrex, Hitbtc. That will allow the inclusion of ROICoin in Coinmarketcap.-
Seems no one is selling ROI for doge... It has buy orders for doge...

https://bitexlive.com/exchange/DOGE-ROI

You can with btc https://bitexlive.com/exchange/BTC-ROI
I can only buy ROI with DOGE on BiteXLive?

Well if there no buyers and trade volume, this coin have no value. Peoples can hold it forever.

Yeah I am not 100% on why no one likes trade on bitex....

I have used them and the support is good. Maybe with the last 2 exchanges going tits up peeps have doubts about bitex?
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
Hello World!
I can only buy ROI with DOGE on BiteXLive?

Well if there no buyers and trade volume, this coin have no value. Peoples can hold it forever.

Volume on bitex is 0 for some days now...
Is it better at BarterDex?

I my self am not a fan of barterdex I have tested it alot and cant even get my coins out from it... Maybe others are happy with it but I am not.

Bitex is a nice exchange. But 90% of miners are hodling there Roi coins for the 593% APR as others have said nov-feb is going to see coins comming out of the 12 month term. Lets see what happens. Will miners continue hodling the ROI Coins or will they be put on exchanges?

One thing is for shore you cant really buy any ROI coins at the moment.... Even if you wanted to swap your BTC for ROI its going to be hard because the miners are hodling them all Cheesy

This is indeed a good sine when the miners dont want to give there coins up lol.
Activity: 47

I am not able to see any pairs of ROI in the BTC market in BitexLive, using the search box
Activity: 137
Activity: 47
The first "Acid Test" for ROI Coin would be between 7th to 15th of November. This is when the first batch of Staking ROI Coins get matured, assuming that developers pre-mined and Term Deposited them for 12 months. This means, we might see the Circulating supply increased by almost 593% from 7th November 2018.

And, then there is the 15% APR as well.

We can also see that the Top holder of ROI Coins (wallet address -RTN4NdE7T83krEy54LA8f4g6nxoZhwkyoN) transferred out  127,999 coins on 16th October 2018 and around another 127,999 coins on 18th October 2018). This could be transfer to some other wallet or, just a sell-off. However, this can also be a transfer out of coins that have been staked back into some different address within the same wallet for a Term Deposit.

Anyways, the next 1 month is very crucial for ROI Coin.

Lets keep our fingers crossed, though............ and hope for the best !!!
Might be a stupid question but wouldn't that hurt early investors? I mean ETH could increase in value faster over time than the given bonuses on early sales, right?

Do what now??? Should this post be here?
Activity: 280
Might be a stupid question but wouldn't that hurt early investors? I mean ETH could increase in value faster over time than the given bonuses on early sales, right?
LFC
Activity: 12
You won't find many people here. Discord is the best place to ask for help or learn about ROI:

https://discord.gg/GHEyFY

BTW, check if you're on the latest walllet:

https://roi-coin.com/roi-coin-downloads/

Thanks cobfor, I managed to figure it out. It is the blockchain folder that needed copy/paste.
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
You won't find many people here. Discord is the best place to ask for help or learn about ROI:

https://discord.gg/GHEyFY

BTW, check if you're on the latest walllet:

https://roi-coin.com/roi-coin-downloads/

LFC
Activity: 12
I am having an issue with the wallet
Stuck on synching 3 weeks ago
"No source block available" is the message in the left bottom corner of the wallet.

Anybody to shed a light on this, please?
Activity: 21
Tried to install this on a DL-580 G7 server with quad E7-4870's to see what it will do. Running Mint 19. Can't get the wallet to configure. "./configure" command gives error. Not real sharp on Linux, so was wondering if somebody might guide me in getting this installed and up and running.

I'm a GPU miner, but have two of these laying around and thought I might put them to use. I like the concept of this coin.

Thanks!
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
The new wallet internal miner is very much faster than the last. Are the optimizations to try make it faster the same, or we got any new tricks to try with all the updates. Im getting like 279 on a decent computer. how you guys doing? Fish
I dont see how I missed this when looking for cpu mining coins I run my gpu miners and have been upgrading the cpu's to mine cpu coins I feel like it's a extra piece of hardware that I can use for mining that's beings wasted glad I found this one while it's still young

Thats the ticket. Get them CPUs working and earning Cheesy Much like you I GPU mine and with GPU mining comes the need to have a CPU so putting it to work on a nice CPU only coin like ROI is just what is needed.

Check out the ROI Coin youtube they have lots of vids how to get the most from your CPU.
Pages:
Jump to: