Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ROI] ROI Coin | CPU Only Solo Mining Hybrid | 15% POS | 593% Term Deposit - page 12. (Read 107933 times)

Activity: 391
Merit: 14
Anyone else having the same issue as me?
I have send now two times ROI to bitex and they will not arrive to my wallet...
I have to open a Support ticket, and support tx them to my account.

First time i send to my last known bitex Address. This time i have created a new Address before sending and result is the same...
Before i have send several times ROI to bitex without any issue.

Ok. This time i was too fast. They have now arrived...

Lol yeah bitex seem a bit clunky here and there Cheesy
Activity: 137
Merit: 10

First time i send to my last known bitex Address. This time i have created a new Address before sending and result is the same...

Ok. This time i was too fast. They have now arrived...

Hello! Any good news? I own 500K Roi.-

Define good news?

The coin is doing well, I wish I had 500K Roi. Devs are going well on the road map. Trading on https://bitexlive.com/exchange/BTC-ROI is going well. Miners are holding the coin and not dumping.

The coin is 10 months old and still you could not buy 1,000,000 coins if you wanted to. This shows the miners seeing the coins worth and not dumping it. What other alt coins can say that after 10 months? Most would have 10s of millions up at less than 1 sat.

ROI Coin is doing very very well.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Hello! Any good news? I own 500K Roi.-
Activity: 770
Merit: 264
If you had ROI Coins at CryptoHub Exchange you need to submit for a refund at https://cryptohub.online/
We just released a new ROI Coin wallet with some cool new features and other improvements.

We have now completed all 3rd quarter road map items ahead of schedule.

You can find the new wallet version here https://roi-coin.com/roi-coin-downloads/
Hi,
cryptohub is gone. They told they're hacked...
https://twitter.com/cryptohubonline

notices that as well. too good roi coins remaining in their platforms are not affected.

One major drawbacks is that most exchanges are now being hacked lately. Zaif crypto exchange, exratess exchange and cryptohub... Whats with this days lately?

Exchange devs not keeping linux and the websites up dated with patchs Sad
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Hi,

notices that as well. too good roi coins remaining in their platforms are not affected.

One major drawbacks is that most exchanges are now being hacked lately. Zaif crypto exchange, exratess exchange and cryptohub... Whats with this days lately?
Hi,
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
thanks for the update Dev. Good work
Important Update!

We just released another important 3rd quarter 2018 roadmap item and our online wallet is now live!

You can now store, send and receive ROI Coins at https://online-wallet.roi-coin.com/ with any internet connected device.
Important Update!

We just released an important 3rd quarter 2018 roadmap item and our website ecommerce is now live!

You can now buy cryptocurrency services with ROI Coin at https://roi-coin.com/shop/

We anticipate having all of our 3rd quarter roadmap tasks completed on or before the deadline Smiley
copper member
Activity: 191
Merit: 0
I ask the license of the channel to present our pool where we also have the ROI in bet (Stake). A PooL ECO STAKE, a PoS (Stake) and Masternode Shared mining pit that does not work with quotas or minimum deposits. Join our Discord and check our channels, request our social networks and the site: https://discord.gg/m4FhHbE
Your welcome. Thanks for bring ROI to us.

I cant wait to see the e-commerce.
I see the goal of the ROI coin project is very good "crypto currency for mass is simple and easy to use.
We have worked hard to give you non-technical altcoin and award-winning support. "
so this ROIcoin mining project is perfect for where we inventory,
everyone involved would surely feel it

Roi coin is one of the very few alt coins out that "ANYONE" can mine on a home pc or laptop. Its one of the few coins that has a dev team that are not just copy and paste masters.

Over the last 10 months there have been a problem or two here and there with the wallets and block chain. The devs have had the problems fixed and updates out there when needed 90% of the time befor anyone has even seen the problem. What other alt coins can say they have that kind of support from the devs?

When a alt coin comes to the world within a month or 2 you can get millions of coins on the exchanges. Roi coin is a coin that the miners are holding.
You can see this by the fact that 10 months on you can still not buy more than 600,000 coins from the exchanges. At the time of this post there is 105,365,900 Roi coins. So you could only buy 0.569444% of all the coins. Miners be hodling this coin well.

The dev team have a lot of new things in the workings coming soon.

Bountys each week on facebook and discord.

The future of ROI is most definitely good. Android wallet on the way, ecommerce on the way along with many other things in the pipe line.

As for value I my self see ROI jumping once ecommerce is ready this in tern will see the network hash jump due to demand.

Roi coin really is a coin for anyone weather you are a miner or a buyer ROI coin has something for you.

Thanks Raster!

The dev team is finishing up an important roadmap item as I type! The website e-commerce for ROI will be ready for launch today or tomorrow. This will hopefully create some new buy support / buy demand on the coin. Initially the store will be offering a variety of cryptocurrency services such as block explorer, seed nodes, QT wallet compiling and advertising. The advertised services can be purchased with ROI coin. In time we plan to add additional items for purchase in the store...

On another note the dev team is also working on an Android wallet, some new QT wallet enhancements and last but not least a paid marketing push is about to start. We plan to have all of the 3rd quarter 2018 roadmap tasks completed on or before the deadline Smiley
I see the goal of the ROI coin project is very good "crypto currency for mass is simple and easy to use.
We have worked hard to give you non-technical altcoin and award-winning support. "

Roi coin is one of the very few alt coins out that "ANYONE" can mine on a home pc or laptop. Its one of the few coins that has a dev team that are not just copy and paste masters.

Over the last 10 months there have been a problem or two here and there with the wallets and block chain. The devs have had the problems fixed and updates out there when needed 90% of the time befor anyone has even seen the problem. What other alt coins can say they have that kind of support from the devs?

When a alt coin comes to the world within a month or 2 you can get millions of coins on the exchanges. Roi coin is a coin that the miners are holding.
You can see this by the fact that 10 months on you can still not buy more than 600,000 coins from the exchanges. At the time of this post there is 105,365,900 Roi coins. So you could only buy 0.569444% of all the coins. Miners be hodling this coin well.

The dev team have a lot of new things in the workings coming soon.

Bountys each week on facebook and discord.

The future of ROI is most definitely good. Android wallet on the way, ecommerce on the way along with many other things in the pipe line.

As for value I my self see ROI jumping once ecommerce is ready this in tern will see the network hash jump due to demand.

Roi coin really is a coin for anyone weather you are a miner or a buyer ROI coin has something for you.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: