Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ROI] ROI Coin | CPU Only Solo Mining Hybrid | 15% POS | 593% Term Deposit - page 30. (Read 107936 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 0
what is the benefit of this project compared to others? how far has this project been implemented ?. Hopefully someone can answer this simple question. I am interested in some projects that provide benefits for life and not an idea.

Its a wonderful project if you don't believe me than please take some time and read the white paper hopefully it will answer all your questions Smiley

https://roi-coin.com/roi-coin-white-paper/
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
what is the benefit of this project compared to others? how far has this project been implemented ?. Hopefully someone can answer this simple question. I am interested in some projects that provide benefits for life and not an idea.
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
Hello World!
Last sell price with volume : 110,238 coins sold ( 0,1 BTC )

Im kind of heavy in ROI Coin but the price is a bit high now if you are not Term Deposit.

Hashrate seem to get enough support for an average 400 kh/s, Its interesting.

Everything under 0.00000090 is low price.

Activity: 57
I would like to point out to the miners on the cluster that putting 1KH on in one instance is the same as putting 100 hash on in one instance.

If you are going to mine the cluster and have big CPUs you need to run more instances.

EG... A HP DL580 G7 should have 16-20 instances open. a G8 would need 18-22 and a G9 would be 25-35 instances open.

so if running 20 instances your rig needs to have 20 GB of ram just for mining.

The way the cluster is made is so small cpus can get a chance to mine a block. The cluster splits the work to the instance like it would in a cpu to the other cores.

Each instance works as a core. more instances better chance of the cluster winning a block. If your rig gets the winning nounce you win 100% of the block and it will go in to your wallet just like if you was mining alown.

If you have a laptop that can do 200 HS on a pool run 2 instances to the cluster if you have enough ram.

So can do you have any examples to running instances in a linux server ? (E5 2660v2 64 gb ram) or with this configuration are better to running in a pool ? I don't have any idea what is better, I am new to this mining world.
Activity: 36

all running on windows servers 2008 and 2012 using hodlminer-sse. I been trying to compile cpuminer-opt and other hodlmeiner for linux with hodl algo on my ubuntu linux servers and freebsd servers won’t work and lots of errors.

Here I got many errors too when server does not have AES support.

But running fine with this miner in Ubuntu 16.0.4 LTS

https://github.com/JayDDee/cpuminer-opt

Can you just try to see if have any success too ?

Here running version 3.8.6

already tried it with ubuntu 12.04 server but with errors

all running on windows servers 2008 and 2012 using hodlminer-sse. I been trying to compile cpuminer-opt and other hodlmeiner for linux with hodl algo on my ubuntu linux servers and freebsd servers won’t work and lots of errors.

Here I got many errors too when server does not have AES support.

But running fine with this miner in Ubuntu 16.0.4 LTS

https://github.com/JayDDee/cpuminer-opt

Can you just try to see if have any success too ?

Here running version 3.8.6

Activity: 29
Hi all
Recently, a rumor has been spreading about a possible closure of cryptohub because it doesn't comply with an Argentine regulatory law (its founder is from that country).
Whether it's true or not, I think it's necessary to include ROI coin in new exchanges

Can I know your source or links to the rumor?

I think that is not true. The exchange does not involve in any fiat so why would they regulate it?

Of that someone spoke yesterday in the platform's spanish chat.
He mentioned the RESOLUCION (UIF) 300/2014: http://servicios.infoleg.gob.ar/infolegInternet/anexos/230000-234999/231930/norma.htm, which says according to what I understand that every business that trades virtual currencies must report all its operations to the government and apparently cryptohub doesn't figure

Last April 2 - 3 2018 i'm running 2 Servers (2x xeon x5650 - 24 threads ), 1 core i7 3770(4 threads) , 1 amd fx8350 (4 Threads) , 1 server xeon (3 threads ) and 1 corei3 (3 threads) averaging 1000 kh/s running for 24 hrs on cluster mining for a test but no luck to find a block. All together can mine 170 to 190 roicoin using pool mining averaging 1000 kh/s for 24 hrs. Running all cpu with affinity selected for power saving.

Do you running what OS in xeon ? I have here 2660v2 64GB ram but it's running with linux do you have any tips to make a fine tuning ?

Activity: 140
Hi all
Recently, a rumor has been spreading about a possible closure of cryptohub because it doesn't comply with an Argentine regulatory law (its founder is from that country).
Whether it's true or not, I think it's necessary to include ROI coin in new exchanges

Can I know your source or links to the rumor?

I think that is not true. The exchange does not involve in any fiat so why would they regulate it?

Last April 2 - 3 2018 i'm running 2 Servers (2x xeon x5650 - 24 threads ), 1 core i7 3770(4 threads) , 1 amd fx8350 (4 Threads) , 1 server xeon (3 threads ) and 1 corei3 (3 threads) averaging 1000 kh/s running for 24 hrs on cluster mining for a test but no luck to find a block. All together can mine 170 to 190 roicoin using pool mining averaging 1000 kh/s for 24 hrs. Running all cpu with affinity selected for power saving.

Do you running what OS in xeon ? I have here 2660v2 64GB ram but it's running with linux do you have any tips to make a fine tuning ?

Hi all

I agree as well about adding ROI coin in a new exchange and devs already have plans to add roi in a new exchange according to their roadmap in Q2. I just hope its a good known exchange. coinexchange.io is a good candidate maybe ?  Huh

Coinexchange.Io - "There is a 4 BTC fee for new coin additions to the BTC base Market. - There is an additional 1 BTC for each optional additional base market listing, for example COIN/DOGE market."  Additionally monthly volume must be bigger than 2BTC or risk de-listing.

2dRacox care to share proof on the rumor.

Wow in that case its a no for coinexchange. Its too bad that they charge so much. Anyway are there any ideas about which will be the next exchange for roi coins since we are already in Q2  Smiley
Activity: 250
Merit: 100
Crypto Developer
Hi all

I agree as well about adding ROI coin in a new exchange and devs already have plans to add roi in a new exchange according to their roadmap in Q2. I just hope its a good known exchange. coinexchange.io is a good candidate maybe ?  Huh

Coinexchange.Io - "There is a 4 BTC fee for new coin additions to the BTC base Market. - There is an additional 1 BTC for each optional additional base market listing, for example COIN/DOGE market."  Additionally monthly volume must be bigger than 2BTC or risk de-listing.

2dRacox care to share proof on the rumor.
Hi all

Activity: 29
Hi all
I would like to point out to the miners on the cluster that putting 1KH on in one instance is the same as putting 100 hash on in one instance.

If you are going to mine the cluster and have big CPUs you need to run more instances.

EG... A HP DL580 G7 should have 16-20 instances open. a G8 would need 18-22 and a G9 would be 25-35 instances open.

The way the cluster is made is so small cpus can get a chance to mine a block. The cluster splits the work to the instance like it would in a cpu to the other cores.

Each instance works as a core. more instances better chance of the cluster winning a block. If your rig gets the winning nounce you win 100% of the block and it will go in to your wallet just like if you was mining alown.

If you have a laptop that can do 200 HS on a pool run 2 instances to the cluster if you have enough ram.

Activity: 160
Merit: 10
Hello World!

That cluster thing is a bit hard to understand to me, and for a newbie.... my mom will not live long enough understand it.  Maybe the guide in the ANN need somekind of comparaison/advantage.

Ultimately the pool is a more save option for everyones.
Activity: 391
Merit: 14

Hello! Where can I find a cpu comparison with hashrate?

I am like to see something like an earnings estimate calculate and a cpu comparison hashrate will be good too.
Activity: 250
Merit: 100
Crypto Developer

orava maintains a small list, roicoin is using hodl algo so its same as hodlcoin.
http://hodlcoin.oo.fi:8080/cpus/CPU_vs_Hash_rate.xhtml
Activity: 74
Pages:
Jump to: