Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ROI] ROI Coin | CPU Only Solo Mining Hybrid | 15% POS | 593% Term Deposit - page 33. (Read 107936 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 1
how do you estimate the cost?

Update about actual average ROI coin mining cost by coin.

0.0042 USD
OR
0.00000053 BTC

Number of coin I mine by day on the pool vs cost by day electricity/internet. I add a factor for the hardware cost spread on 3 years.

I wouldn't even quote the cost of the internet cost since its an everyday thing unless you're paying per GB?

I think even you're paying in GB typically miners just consume around <0.3MB per hour.
Yep, that's my point. There really is no point of calculating the cost of that. Did you also calculate in the heat/AC?  Lips sealed
Activity: 140
Merit: 0

0.0042 USD
OR
0.00000053 BTC

Number of coin I mine by day on the pool vs cost by day electricity/internet. I add a factor for the hardware cost spread on 3 years.

I wouldn't even quote the cost of the internet cost since its an everyday thing unless you're paying per GB?

I think even you're paying in GB typically miners just consume around <0.3MB per hour.

0.0042 USD
OR
0.00000053 BTC

Activity: 160
Merit: 10
Hello World!

0.0042 USD
OR
0.00000053 BTC

Activity: 174

0.0042 USD
OR
0.00000053 BTC

Activity: 80
Merit: 5

0.0042 USD
OR
0.00000053 BTC

something like this yes, i agree.

Activity: 160
Merit: 10
Hello World!

0.0042 USD
OR
0.00000053 BTC

Activity: 391
Merit: 14
hi everyone.
ive been pool mining and gathered a small amount of coins. im interested in cluster mining but the server seems to be down
is there any other cluster pool?

thanks

Hi m235i, Yes the cluster is down at the moment. We are in hopes of getting it up today all being well.

Cheesy
Activity: 11
hi everyone.
ive been pool mining and gathered a small amount of coins. im interested in cluster mining but the server seems to be down
is there any other cluster pool?

thanks
Activity: 129
Merit: 18
Whiskey in Jairo! ♫ ♪
hello friends,

I will reinstal the operational system of my PC, how I do to backup my ROIcoins and to recover it after i had installed the client ?

thx!

You can create a backup directly from the wallet: Top left menu click File then click Backup Wallet...

You can also just open the data directory and make a copy or copies of the file called wallet.dat

To recover just add your backup copy of wallet.dat to the data directory...

to do this, my ROI client need to be synchronized?
Activity: 36
Is there other miner besides hodlminer ? Hodlminer olny runs on selected windows system and only in 64bit.
Well hodl runs on every 64 bit versions even windows Server So you must be talking about XP and if that is the case you might as well not
I'm running it both 32bit and 64 bit windows servers and only running on 64bit, hodlminer wolf version 32bit  crash on windows server 2008 32bit.
Is there other miner besides hodlminer ? Hodlminer olny runs on selected windows system and only in 64bit.
Well hodl runs on every 64 bit versions even windows Server So you must be talking about XP and if that is the case you might as well not
Activity: 36
Activity: 66
I'm using HODLminer on each computer.Like I said I'm using dual XEONs.Multiple of them.8 pieces totally.So it's 16 physical CPUs.
Mining at Suprnova pool and Hashrate between 7000-9000
Aaaaa, you have 16 physical processors, it's ok then !.
In first post of yours you said dual xeon, that means 2 cpu's xeon E5-2680v2 for me, that's why i was confused about that  7000 - 9000h/s.
Activity: 35
Just check stats again.81coins/hour.
I'm using HODLminer on each computer.Like I said I'm using dual XEONs.Multiple of them.8 pieces totally.So it's 16 physical CPUs.
Mining at Suprnova pool and Hashrate between 7000-9000
Activity: 66
There's got to be some kind of mistake. What is your total hash rate and what pool are you using ?
I see your processors has only AVX, so you must use AES+AVX to mine this coin.
I have one xeon E5 2650 V4 and i use AES+AVX2. My total hash power is around 1000 ~ 1150 h/s
Whit this hash rate i barely make 150 coins/day because the difficulty is very high these days.
What kind of hash rates you guys get?
I'm mining with dual E5-2680v2 XEONs.Getting around 60 coin/hour which is ~1200 coin/day
Activity: 770
Merit: 264
Quick Update:

A new marketing video has just been released on all of the ROI social channels.

You're invited to view it on Youtube here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwuWKw0Uc2c
Activity: 10
Hello,

for the last 2 days my wallet is not syncing. No sources found to update. I run the latest wallet. What can I do to fix this?

Thank you

What wallet version are you on?

Make sure you are on  v1.1.6.000.

Go here: https://github.com/ROIcoin/ROIcoin/releases and download and unzip bootstrap-1532018.zip

Now: Procedure to resync the blockchain:
backup your wallet.dat , remove your blocks and chainstate subfolder from %APPDATA%/Roicoin folder and start ROIcoin-qt with the -loadblock=bootstrap-1532018.dat flag.

You can always reach us on slack or discord if you need help.

Thank you! Its working now  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: