Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ROI] ROI Coin | CPU Only Solo Mining Hybrid | 15% POS | 593% Term Deposit - page 84. (Read 107962 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I just noticed something strange, after a new block is discovered, and my blockchain is updated, it seems my total balance in the GUI wallet (including deposits) is slowly decreasing in value for every block discovered.
Anyone else experiencing this?

Hi just wanted to give more info on this, for every single block discovered, my earned amount is dropping by approximately 0.0194 ROI per block. So far I've noticed almost 10 ROI disappear from the earned value. Is there any issue in the interest calculations? All my coins are deposited for 365 days.

Block 33794: Earned value = xxx.76447008 ROI
Block 33795: Earned value = xxx.74506092 ROI
Block 33796: Earned value = xxx.72565203 ROI

Anyone else notice this in their earned value? Please help.

Thanks!

We haven't seen any issues in interest calculations yet. I will watch it closely now...

I'm just wondering is seriously no one else experiencing this? Today I've checked and my total earned value has dropped by another 13 ROI coins... I'm losing about 14 coins a day, by the time it reaches the 365 day term deposit, I would be down by about 5k ROI coins... is there anything I can provide to help troubleshoot this issue?

Thanks
Activity: 56
I've run Solo Mining ON.. for serveral hours. but I still haven't received ROI coins. Could someone tell me how to setup the mining? should I send the mined hash? or is it automatically submitted?

Help is much appreciated. Thanks Newb here. SOrry

If you are solomining you must be prepared to wait for a long time.
Some pages earlier in this thread dev told me this depends on your hashrate and is also a bit
of luck how many blocks you'll find each day.
There will be days where you wont find a single block and on other days you might find 4 or even more.
Activity: 18
I've run Solo Mining ON.. for serveral hours. but I still haven't received ROI coins. Could someone tell me how to setup the mining? should I send the mined hash? or is it automatically submitted?

Help is much appreciated. Thanks Newb here. SOrry
Something is still wrong with the pool. I mined for hours, balance is 0 for all workers and nothing received in wallet

Same here.. mined since the pool is "working" again..
This is really annoying and I am starting to feel scammed.
Are they joking with us, or why do they tell us the pool is fixed without even
test it themselves?
Are we the beta-tester for your pool problems?

I am really almost done with this coin.
Dev you should strongly consider to find another pool which lists you,
as this current situation doesnt show your coin in a very good light.

For now, many miners only lost time, paid electricity and got not even
a penny as return of investment.

What the hell? Chill dude!
This is a coin in its infancy! As a matter of fact you could consider yourself a beta-tester since this entire project is UNDER DEVELOPMENT.
Did you even care to read the roadmap?
Just relax dude! They will get everything sorted out.

Yes thats rigth and I consider myself as beta tester for the coin, but not for the pool as this
is nothing directly related to the dev team.
The Poolowner said "Great news everybody! The Pool is working fine again. Start mining again!"
obviously this was not true and that is my problem, becaus that is a fact he easily could have found out by himself
if only he would have taken some computers from himself to testmine his pool before making such an announcement.

And thats also the reason why I said im ALMOST done, since there luckily is the possibility to solomine
through the wallet and thats what I will do now.
The pool just look a bit fishy... I am also asking myself why there is a minimun payout of 2 million coins and what happened
to all the already mined coins.. are they generating ROI on the poolowners wallet?
Activity: 31
Something is still wrong with the pool. I mined for hours, balance is 0 for all workers and nothing received in wallet

test it themselves?

What the hell? Chill dude!
This is a coin in its infancy! As a matter of fact you could consider yourself a beta-tester since this entire project is UNDER DEVELOPMENT.
Did you even care to read the roadmap?
Just relax dude! They will get everything sorted out.

test it themselves?

Activity: 21
im buying roi coins you can pm me on discord,

Berbs - RoiCoin Support

Thanks

https://discord.gg/h3GD9Gn
Activity: 66
Activity: 18
How/Where can the mining stats?
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
Good news the mining pool is back up!!

Thanks Elbandi Smiley
Yes the pool is back, i backuped the database, and reset the balances.
If i have time (i have IRL life too  Roll Eyes ) , i'll puzzle out, what blocks are good and what blocks are kicked, what payouts was valid, etcetc,  and correct the right balances.

I see balances are on 0 ROI.

Are we starting from zero again, meaning 360 confirmations before getting any coin/meaning another 10+ hours before any payment?
Activity: 525
Merit: 531

Thanks Elbandi Smiley
Yes the pool is back, i backuped the database, and reset the balances.
If i have time (i have IRL life too  Roll Eyes ) , i'll puzzle out, what blocks are good and what blocks are kicked, what payouts was valid, etcetc,  and correct the right balances.
Activity: 770
Merit: 264
So just to get this clear:

Mining on coinspool currently do not work (and the last 24h mining was senseless)
but solomining through the wallet works IF the correct block is shown?

you are correct!

Okay thank you.
Is there any way to estimate how long it will take
to find a block when solo mining?
Is the time/reward ratio roughly the same as on the pools?
(Lets say someone got 240coins/day on the pool will it then take about 12h to find a block?)

Hard to say solo mining. Depends on your computer and the network hashrate. Also luck matters. One day you might mine zero and the next day you could mine 4 blocks...

Thanks Elbandi Smiley

Mining on coinspool currently do not work (and the last 24h mining was senseless)

you are correct!

Okay thank you.
Is there any way to estimate how long it will take
to find a block when solo mining?
Is the time/reward ratio roughly the same as on the pools?
(Lets say someone got 240coins/day on the pool will it then take about 12h to find a block?)
Activity: 14
Ita not good to have all hashpower on one pool. Its going to fork again.. happend to many other coins we need 2-3 pools

you are correct!

Activity: 525
Merit: 531
what is the current block height?
pool is on 33810

The current block height is 33788 you can verify this on the block explorer at https://roi-coin-blockexplorer.roi-coin.com and also at the exchange by visiting https://coinsmarkets.com/walletstatus.php?ticker=ROI
how the hell did this happen, if i use latest source code?  Huh

miners will happy, we mined in wrong chain....
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
The coinpool showed me 150+ coins in my balance now all is gone plus they are not paying anything for the last 2 days I mean what the hell is going on  Huh There is no point in mining now it seems

The pool is not on the proper block height. Hopefully they will get that corrected soon.

In the meantime why not solo mine? the hash rate is very low right now. Just make sure your wallet is matching the block explorer and start solo mining...

What settings are needed in my roicoin.conf to mine with my three PCs at home to one wallet?

Have you tried adding a line like this to the .conf file?

miningaddress=Put-A-Wallet-Address-Here

Yes.
here is my roicoin.conf

server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
rpcthreads=2
miningaddress=my-roi-coin-address
rpcallowip=0.0.0.0/0
rpcport=23110
rpcuser=miner
rpcpassword=password
gen=0

I think i have found it... i have increased rpcthreads now it works...
Activity: 31
I don't know if you have done anything yet but the problem seems to be resolved.
I checked both the wallet and block explorer and both are at block 33877.
I assume its safe for me to continue solo mining?
Pages:
Jump to: