Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ROI] ROI Coin | CPU Only Solo Mining Hybrid | 15% POS | 593% Term Deposit - page 86. (Read 107962 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Just restarted the wallet, and am now 27 blocks behind.
Activity: 154
Merit: 22
I have a few ROI coins, but what happened, why did the price fall by 414%? I was hoping for a coin to grow. It's a pity.

The coin is very young and I think we will see a lot of dumps/pumps in the next month. I think you better lock the coins with high interests in the wallet and then relax for a few month. Cool
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
Block explorer is also not working OK. My wallet shows up to date and that the latest block is 30436 while block explorer stopped on 30415.
Activity: 31
I think something wonky is going on..
Today I booted up the wallet and waited for it to synchronize.
After complet synchronize it told me it is on block 33520 so I checked with the explorer and it told me it was on block 33540 so a 20 block difference.

I have the same problem. I'm about 20 blocks off.
Yesterday everything was fine. I kept my PC running over night with mining on and today its not in sync with the block explorer.
What is happening now to the blocks I found?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I have a few ROI coins, but what happened, why did the price fall by 414%? I was hoping for a coin to grow. It's a pity.
Trying to use this miner for solo mining: https[Suspicious link removed]

And get messages:

accepted: 0/1 (0.00%), 511.69 hash/s (booooo)

What does it mean?

It means your discovered blocks are not being accepted.
I also have this problem. Stopped mining for the time being.

Last 100 blocks found went to the pool anyways... Because there are 2 payouts, and one is the 1% fee.
Activity: 186
Do you planning dividends for your customers?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
Trying to use this miner for solo mining: https://github.com/madzebra/hodlminer-binary/raw/master/hodlminer.exe

And get messages:

accepted: 0/1 (0.00%), 511.69 hash/s (booooo)

What does it mean?
Activity: 35
What do we tell the developers?
Activity: 154
Merit: 22
No payment since 31/12

On the pool, I can see "Minimum payment : 2000000"
It was 20 ROI before?

Address   Shares   Invalid shares   Efficiency   Hashrate   Balance   Daily income (expected)
RAQiyCKSD5fCyvyYfAvYgugUq695zN5P6V   130   0   100%   222.61 H   49.46521148 ROI   142.213 ROI

Happy new year to the ROI coin community!

Seems that the pool is not paying at the moment. Angry When you take a look on "http://coinspool.cu.cc/workers_roicoin" there are many people with big balances which are not payed yet. Perhaps we need a more stable and trustworthy pool in the future.
Activity: 14
No payment since 31/12

On the pool, I can see "Minimum payment : 2000000"
It was 20 ROI before?

Address   Shares   Invalid shares   Efficiency   Hashrate   Balance   Daily income (expected)
RAQiyCKSD5fCyvyYfAvYgugUq695zN5P6V   130   0   100%   222.61 H   49.46521148 ROI   142.213 ROI
Activity: 22
I just noticed something strange, after a new block is discovered, and my blockchain is updated, it seems my total balance in the GUI wallet (including deposits) is slowly decreasing in value for every block discovered.
Anyone else experiencing this?
Activity: 24
After complet synchronize it told me it is on block 33520 so I checked with the explorer and it told me it was on block 33540 so a 20 block difference.
I am connected to this peer 52.211.179.241:3377
Any clue what is going on?

Should be sorted now Smiley
Should I stop mine at ROI coin?
I feel uneasy that deposits have stopped.

Ultimately its up to you.
I personally stopped all mining for now.
Activity: 7
Should I stop mine at ROI coin?
I feel uneasy that deposits have stopped.
I think we have an unsuspected fork happening.
Must also explain why all of my mined blocks yesterday got rejected.
Just took some time to run out of sync and show up clearly.

Activity: 35

Same problem.
I am connected to this peer 52.211.179.241:3377
Any clue what is going on?
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
Hello World!
The biggest challenge for cryptocurrencies is liquidity. Ultimately, this lives and dies with retailers, especially online retails. Consumers will have no reason to pursue cryptocurrencies if they can't make purchases with them. If enough people start to use cryptocurrencies in more ways than just as a vehicle for investment, governments will be forced to accept it as well. Demand will increase, and eventually, it will have a broader appeal -- possibly beyond the developed world. Cryptocurrencies could be especially helpful to developing countries where banks are not as readily available, allowing for free trade and access to capital that previously wasn’t there. Once the humanitarian aid value is recognized, even some of the late adopters will start to rally behind cryptocurrencies, since humanitarian aid is something even a divided political world can agree is a good thing. 

The future is bright for currencies that rely on blockchain, but retailers need to act first.
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
Hello World!
I wish I had a ryzen Cry

I have ryzen 1800's and they are not as profitable as my i7 3770's. The i7's give much more bang for the buck.

How much hash rate can make your i7 3770 ?
From what i understand Ryzen 7 1700 make about 700 - 800h/s

I have push the Ryzen 1600 @ +500h/s with stock cooler about 10 days 24/24 with Temp in the 95C-100C.
Pages:
Jump to: