Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ROI] ROI Coin | CPU Only Solo Mining Hybrid | 15% POS | 593% Term Deposit - page 92. (Read 107962 times)

Activity: 391
Merit: 14
I get an Error Transaction too large  if i like to Deposit 100.000 Coins for 1 Month.

https://ibb.co/dgym2G

Thank you for your help and much praise to the dev Team !!
Look again you are trying to deposit 100,000 coins
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I get an Error Transaction too large  if i like to Deposit 100.000 Coins for 1 Month.

https://ibb.co/dgym2G

Thank you for your help and much praise to the dev Team !!
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
ROIcoin is offline in coinspool 0 workers  Huh

No pool mining anymore
yepp, synced to right blockchain. until i fix the balances, the min payment is 20k.  dont panic.

I was wondering if someone can help me here.

Now, if the minimum payment at the pool will be 20K, that will take months for most people to get any coins. Is that what was meant here?

My average is 800H and it will take me 50 days, with average expectation of 400 coins a day.

Unless Elbandi meant 20,000 coins for all miners to start paying to wallets. Not sure about that, as I didn't get any coin while some people in the pool did.

I see people with 20h-200H are getting coins while I'm mining for 30 hours with hash 10-40H times higher, and I got zero coins

Am I missing something?

Is there any way to see somehow where am I standing for address:  4199d4ef33e296dc7040e3afa99e96395d861627 ?

Sure you go to the etherium block explorer and lookup your etherium address, https://www.etherchain.org/account/4199d4ef33e296dc7040e3afa99e96395d861627

This is bizarre. I highly appreciate your response and I changed mining address now. I was mining to ROI for weeks with this 419 address and it worked fine.
Activity: 26

I'm solo mining on new wallet  with around 900hs and got 2 blocks in 6 hours. You must remember that its not all down to hashspeed other things such as ram speed come in to play with this algorithm.

It's registered DDR4 Memory at 2400mhz.
Now 12 treats are churning away on 1gb of memory.
Or is it perhaps better to let the 12 treats go at 3GB memory, so starting 3 bat files with 4 treats?

Activity: 391
Merit: 14
Just started solo mining to a central wallet.
3x12 treats
1x4 treats
So a total 40 treats. Across 4 machines.
Question: Is is possibe to see the total hashrate going to the central wallet?

Also am mining with 1x8 and 1x4 treats to coinspool.cu.cc
This gives me around 400h/s / 233ROI a day.

Am curious to see if I will even find solo block.
Going to give the solo project 4 days to see if it produces.
If not I will redirect to the pool.

Am curious to see how this coin is going to evolve.
All coins earned will be term deposited for 365 days.

Hope the comunity stays active and invested.

I'm solo mining on new wallet  with around 900hs and got 2 blocks in 6 hours. You must remember that its not all down to hashspeed other things such as ram speed come in to play with this algorithm.
Activity: 26
Just started solo mining to a central wallet.
3x12 treats
1x4 treats
So a total 40 treats. Across 4 machines.
Question: Is is possibe to see the total hashrate going to the central wallet?

Also am mining with 1x8 and 1x4 treats to coinspool.cu.cc
This gives me around 400h/s / 233ROI a day.

Am curious to see if I will even find solo block.
Going to give the solo project 4 days to see if it produces.
If not I will redirect to the pool.

Am curious to see how this coin is going to evolve.
All coins earned will be term deposited for 365 days.

Hope the comunity stays active and invested.

Activity: 250
Merit: 100
Crypto Developer

No pool mining anymore
yepp, synced to right blockchain. until i fix the balances, the min payment is 20k.  dont panic.

Now, if the minimum payment at the pool will be 20K, that will take months for most people to get any coins. Is that what was meant here?

My average is 800H and it will take me 50 days, with average expectation of 400 coins a day.

Unless Elbandi meant 20,000 coins for all miners to start paying to wallets. Not sure about that, as I didn't get any coin while some people in the pool did.

I see people with 20h-200H are getting coins while I'm mining for 30 hours with hash 10-40H times higher, and I got zero coins

Am I missing something?

Is there any way to see somehow where am I standing for address:  4199d4ef33e296dc7040e3afa99e96395d861627 ?

Sure you go to the etherium block explorer and lookup your etherium address, https://www.etherchain.org/account/4199d4ef33e296dc7040e3afa99e96395d861627
Activity: 154
Merit: 22
I upgrade my Wallet on Windows to version 1.1.2 today and everything seems to be OK for me. My balance is correct and block height is identically to block explorer. Thank you to the dev team!
Activity: 24
i am a small miner ,just one cpu ,i cann't solo mining ,there is no block found by myself.

I'm not sure what you mean but I think you may be better off not mining with the wallet and pool mining at either

http://coinspool.cu.cc/

or

http://roicluster.miner-pools.com/
Activity: 24

No pool mining anymore

Am I missing something?

It looks to me that you have an invalid wallet address. It should begin with R.... for example RVblahblahblah or REyaddayaddayadda
Activity: 275
Merit: 100
i am a small miner ,just one cpu ,i cann't solo mining ,there is no block found by myself.

No pool mining anymore

Am I missing something?

Activity: 160
Merit: 10
Hello World!
My prayers are with all you for the next 5000 blocks,  ROI Brotherhood  Cheesy
Yeap not getting any coins for the last 2 days from coinpool. 2 days of mined coins are lost  Undecided Should we stop mining for now ?  Huh

As long as you are on the new version you should be ok. I think the pool operator said he bumped the payouts to 20,000 minimum coins until all the dust settles post fork.

Yes, you are right. Elbandi said that. Unfortunately that's very high number and it will take months for some people to get 20,000 coins. With my average 800H, it will take me 80 days with average expectation of 300 coins a day. Unless Elbandi meant 20,000 coins for all miners to start paying to wallets. Not sure about that, as I didn't get any coin while some people in the pool did.
ROIcoin is offline in coinspool 0 workers  Huh

No pool mining anymore
yepp, synced to right blockchain. until i fix the balances, the min payment is 20k.  dont panic.

Elbandi, I know from the last fork that "Block confirms are 360 so it will take long time to get a payment! " but I am mining with average 800H for 22 hours now and no coins yet (address is 4199d4ef33e296dc7040e3afa99e96395d861627). I expected something by now.

Now we are expecting another fork today. Does it mean we are restarting everything again and my mining for the last day was lost?

Am I ever going to receive whatever was mined since you posted this above? Or even whatever was mined before your post?

One of my previous posts showed that I am missing many coins that were never delivered to my wallet. They were shown in block explorer but never delivered.

Sorry for many questions. Quite a crazy few days for you and developers.

How many coins did you lose already you think?

BTW the fork is in about 29 blocks or so...

Not a significant amount. Before the new 1.1.2 wallet and Elbandi's pool reset/adjustment my guess is around  300-400 coins.

Not sure what is happening with the last 20-24 hours and if those pool coins will ever appear since the fork is almost there.

Activity: 770
Merit: 264
Yeap not getting any coins for the last 2 days from coinpool. 2 days of mined coins are lost  Undecided Should we stop mining for now ?  Huh

As long as you are on the new version you should be ok. I think the pool operator said he bumped the payouts to 20,000 minimum coins until all the dust settles post fork.
Activity: 107
Activity: 770
Merit: 264
ROIcoin is offline in coinspool 0 workers  Huh

No pool mining anymore
yepp, synced to right blockchain. until i fix the balances, the min payment is 20k.  dont panic.

Elbandi, I know from the last fork that "Block confirms are 360 so it will take long time to get a payment! " but I am mining with average 800H for 22 hours now and no coins yet (address is 4199d4ef33e296dc7040e3afa99e96395d861627). I expected something by now.

Now we are expecting another fork today. Does it mean we are restarting everything again and my mining for the last day was lost?

Am I ever going to receive whatever was mined since you posted this above? Or even whatever was mined before your post?

One of my previous posts showed that I am missing many coins that were never delivered to my wallet. They were shown in block explorer but never delivered.

How many coins did you lose already you think?

BTW the fork is in about 29 blocks or so...

No pool mining anymore

Activity: 84
Merit: 2
The selection of investors is pretty simple, am I right?
Pages:
Jump to: