Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ROI] ROI Coin | CPU Only Solo Mining Hybrid | 15% POS | 593% Term Deposit - page 91. (Read 107962 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 12
Is the chain broken again?

Wallet not syncing again. Says block source not found.

Was perfectly fine yesterday after I upgraded to the latest wallet and downloaded the bootstrap.

Chain is running very sweet. All boxes here are fully synchronized with the block explorer.

Did you try deleting your peers.dat file and then reboot the wallet?

Didn't work....

guess I have to rinse and repeat the bootstrap again....
Activity: 770
Merit: 264

Was perfectly fine yesterday after I upgraded to the latest wallet and downloaded the bootstrap.

Chain is running very sweet. All boxes here are fully synchronized with the block explorer.

Did you try deleting your peers.dat file and then reboot the wallet?

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Is the network being dominated by Nicehash?
On the pool there is a singe address which is doing 81.50 KH.
The pool hashrate is 112.5 KH. This one address is good for 72% of the total pool hashrate.
The total network hash is 170.5 KH. This one address is good for 47.8% of the total network hash.
I thought this would be a coin for people, to single mine.

I don't know if this is a good or a bad thing.
But I very curious to your thoughts about this.

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I might be wrong, but we know the Launch was in November 17 and
we can assume that a lot of people are holding the coins on a 1 year contract and will get
a ROI of ~550%.
Won't that mean that in Nov 18 ALOT of coins will be flooded into the market and won't that
heavily crash the price?

And also, where are these ROI Coins coming from? Who is mining them?

Any Help here?

When I was mining some other coin and got the same error I came after a bit
of google search to the conclusion that this is a problem when you have a too low
hashrate.

However I can see on your picture youre only mining with one thread ("-t 1"), try "-t 4" and
see if this might help.

--edit--
I've just noticed your File is called "hodlminer-westmere.exe".
Did you change that in the code you tried from the other user?
(hodlminer-westmere.exe -o stratum+tcp://stratum.coinspool.cu.cc:3042 -u use your own address -p x

Yeah, Low hash rate seems to be the problem as I was trying to mine on a really old laptop.
Activity: 250
Merit: 100
Crypto Developer
I get an Error Transaction too large  if i like to Deposit 100.000 Coins for 1 Month.

https://ibb.co/dgym2G

Thank you for your help and much praise to the dev Team !!

Hi,

please open a github issue for this and I will look into it.  
https://github.com/ROIcoin/ROIcoin/issues
Make sure to provide a link to your debug.log when submitting.

You most likely have a balance made of too many inputs,  each requiring
a certain amount of bytes to be stored in the transaction. ( max tx size is 100kb )
You should enable coin control via settings->options->wallet tab
This will add a new button to see which inputs to use when doing a deposit.
You can make multiple smaller deposits ( the combined maturation value will be the same )
or you need to consolidate your inputs by simply sending them to one of your receive addresses.
This is not a unique feature of ROI, its base functionality from bitcoin.

Thanks,
//Gary

Hi Gary,

Thank you for the quick explanation. Once I transfer the Coin to another Wallet, I can Deposit the whole amount. I tried it on another wallet and it works.
I think you should adjust the error message and explain it a little bit better for the User.

Thanks for your great support.

Hi,
Yes sending it to another wallet is the same as sending to one of your receive addresses, it consolidates the inputs.
We plan on making tutorial videos, i will add this to the queue.

Thanks.
Activity: 11
I get an Error Transaction too large  if i like to Deposit 100.000 Coins for 1 Month.

Hi,

a certain amount of bytes to be stored in the transaction. ( max tx size is 100kb )
You can make multiple smaller deposits ( the combined maturation value will be the same )
or you need to consolidate your inputs by simply sending them to one of your receive addresses.

Thanks,
//Gary

Hi Gary,

Thank you for the quick explanation. Once I transfer the Coin to another Wallet, I can Deposit the whole amount. I tried it on another wallet and it works.
I think you should adjust the error message and explain it a little bit better for the User.

Thanks for your great support.
Activity: 250
Merit: 100
Crypto Developer

Hi,

Thanks,
//Gary
Activity: 58
I get an Error Transaction too large  if i like to Deposit 100.000 Coins for 1 Month.

Try splitting up your deposit instead of 1 huge deposit of 100k. That might be too big for the network to support.
Activity: 391
Merit: 14

Any Help here?

Try this

hodlminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://stratum.coinspool.cu.cc:3042 -u use your own address -p x

(use your own address ofcourse)

Tried but of no help. I am using Windows 10 f that helps.

I too am using windows 10 and mining using hodlminer and its working fine

@Nap0nTilt Who is mining them? We people are mining them lol and where are these ROI Coins coming from ? from blockchain  Grin

You got me wrong Wink
You or we are mining the ROI coins, which we are investing and getting 590% in return.
That means after holding 1000 coins for one year you have 6933 coins which makes a gain of 5933 coins.
Where does these 5933 coins suddenly come from?

It comes from the block chain. When you put the coins in for 12 months or what ever. It sends the commands to the chain to lock the coins untill block no#xxxxxx and the intrest that will be put on to the coins on that block.

This coin has POW (miners), POS (15% APR) and term deposets. The term deposets are added to the chain when you lock them for x amount of time.

The market will not get flooded unless said wallet owner has no clue what he/she has.

Lets look at it in simple terms....

Say you have enough coins locked so that in 1 year you will have 1 million coins unlocked.

Do you dump them? NO that is silly.

You have 1 million coins that get 15% APR.

1,000,000 / 100 = 10,000 X 15% APR = 150,000 coins a year (EST) / 365 days = 410.958904109589 coins a day.

So why sell them all when if the coin is worth something you can live off the intrest? If its just $0.10c thats $41 a day intrest.

ROI Coin to some one who understands this is not a coin to dump.

Raster.
Activity: 56

Any Help here?

Try this

hodlminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://stratum.coinspool.cu.cc:3042 -u use your own address -p x

@Nap0nTilt Who is mining them? We people are mining them lol and where are these ROI Coins coming from ? from blockchain  Grin

You got me wrong Wink
You or we are mining the ROI coins, which we are investing and getting 590% in return.
That means after holding 1000 coins for one year you have 6933 coins which makes a gain of 5933 coins.
Where does these 5933 coins suddenly come from?
Activity: 107

Any Help here?

Try this

Activity: 56
I might be wrong, but we know the Launch was in November 17 and
we can assume that a lot of people are holding the coins on a 1 year contract and will get
a ROI of ~550%.
Won't that mean that in Nov 18 ALOT of coins will be flooded into the market and won't that
heavily crash the price?

And also, where are these ROI Coins coming from? Who is mining them?

When I was mining some other coin and got the same error I came after a bit
of google search to the conclusion that this is a problem when you have a too low
hashrate.

However I can see on your picture youre only mining with one thread ("-t 1"), try "-t 4" and
see if this might help.

--edit--
I've just noticed your File is called "hodlminer-westmere.exe".
Did you change that in the code you tried from the other user?
(hodlminer-westmere.exe -o stratum+tcp://stratum.coinspool.cu.cc:3042 -u use your own address -p x
Activity: 32
Seems like at the moment this is the coin to mine. I'd recommend everyone get their fair share before the price changes or someone comes in with a bigger hash rate... Nicehash has already taken a huge chunk of the network.

Any Help here?

Try this

Activity: 107

Try this

Activity: 137
Merit: 10
I get an Error Transaction too large  if i like to Deposit 100.000 Coins for 1 Month.

Look again you are trying to deposit 100,000 coins

And he has 103000 coins in his wallet...
Pages:
Jump to: