Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ROI] ROI Coin | CPU Only Solo Mining Hybrid | 15% POS | 593% Term Deposit - page 89. (Read 107962 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 10
Hello World!
Block explorer Hashrate vs Pool Hashrate vs Pool reported total hashrate?
Activity: 770
Merit: 264
Pool shows Coin Daemon version1.1.3.0 ?

version1.1.3.0 is an optional beta release mainly designed to help sys admin types. Some code tweaks were added in that provide for an efficient way to block connecting to nodes that are on the wrong chain/block height.

With a pool/masternode/exchange it creates headaches without this ability to block. Unfortunately there will be users out there who do not update to the new version and this is the root cause of the issue and we have no way to control this as we just can't force people to update...
So for now I stop mining.
After my previous post I used another miner... and that was also running missed blocks.
I know have a total of 14 not accepted blocks, since my last post.
So it seems useless to waste more power to get more not accepted blocks.
And it was doing great... don't know what's changed...
Some insight would be much appreciated!

Wallet is connected to the following
seed10.roi-coin.com  99.198.174.212 Kansas City --- Shows wallet version 1.1.3 in debug
seed12.roi-coin.com  153.213.96.231 Japan --- Shows wallet version 1.1.0 in debug

In my ROIconf I was using the nodes closest to me:
addnode=188.226.134.103 Amsterdam - seed3.roi-coin.com
addnode=178.62.105.207 London - seed6.roi-coin.com
addnode=46.101.241.241 Germany - seed7.roi-coin.com
addnode=46.101.139.91 Germany - seed8.roi-coin.com
addnode=52.211.179.241 Ireland - seed14.roi-coin.com

Rest of the Central Wallet miner config looked like this:

rpcuser=mine
rpcpassword=miner
rpcallowip=0.0.0.0/0
rpcport=23110
rpcthreads=40
server=1
daemon=1
gen=0
miningaddress=MY_WALLET_Address

Perhaps this info might help to shed some insight on this.

The most important thing you need to check into is that your wallet is on the exact same block as our block explorer. If you are mining blocks and those are being rejected it is very likely you are not on the active chain...
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
After my previous post I used another miner... and that was also running missed blocks.

Wallet is connected to the following
seed10.roi-coin.com  99.198.174.212 Kansas City --- Shows wallet version 1.1.3 in debug
seed12.roi-coin.com  153.213.96.231 Japan --- Shows wallet version 1.1.0 in debug

In my ROIconf I was using the nodes closest to me:
addnode=188.226.134.103 Amsterdam - seed3.roi-coin.com
addnode=178.62.105.207 London - seed6.roi-coin.com
addnode=46.101.241.241 Germany - seed7.roi-coin.com
addnode=46.101.139.91 Germany - seed8.roi-coin.com
addnode=52.211.179.241 Ireland - seed14.roi-coin.com

Rest of the Central Wallet miner config looked like this:

rpcuser=mine
rpcpassword=miner
rpcallowip=0.0.0.0/0
rpcport=23110
rpcthreads=40
server=1
daemon=1
gen=0
miningaddress=MY_WALLET_Address

Perhaps this info might help to shed some insight on this.
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
the block explorer is showing 33166, however the pool is showing block 33179. Locally, my ROIcoin Core - Wallet is showing 33170 (windows).
Maybe another unexpected fork?
pool must have forked off hash is low im on the right block
Activity: 35
Pool shows Coin Daemon version1.1.3.0 ?
Activity: 22
the block explorer is showing 33166, however the pool is showing block 33179. Locally, my ROIcoin Core - Wallet is showing 33170 (windows).
Maybe another unexpected fork?
Activity: 118
hi whats up with the pair? i have this message on the debug consol : "Avertissement : nous ne semblons pas être en accord complet avec nos pairs ! Vous pourriez avoir besoin d'effectuer une mise à niveau, ou d'autres n�\u0093uds du réseau pourraient avoir besoin d'effectuer une mise à niveau.",
i founed 2 blocks and another one then i say this repply. anyone knows?
What is the configuration to mine the coin with hodlminer.exe directly to my wallet ? I have two pc on a local network and i wanna try this one to see how it's working.
load wallet under mining click mine. the hash super low today Solo mining today paying very nice
Activity: 66
What is the configuration to mine the coin with hodlminer.exe directly to my wallet ? I have two pc on a local network and i wanna try this one to see how it's working.
i just solo start mining directly in the wallet. i dont know how many i'll have, but i'll hold them for some years. hope it will pass the moon and hit the stars  Kiss tks

Join to our discord their has a lot of information their Smiley

https://discord.gg/h3GD9Gn
Welcome Sir
Activity: 391
Merit: 14
The only Pool not working, what is being done to fix the problem and where is the official info about the problem?
 Huh

You need to understand that the pool is nothing to do with the devs of the coin. There for there is next to no "official info about the problem" other than its not working and not paying.

The pool master will sort it once he knows. If you would like to make a pool for it feel free. You may even get a small gift off the devs for doing so.
Activity: 35
The only Pool not working, what is being done to fix the problem and where is the official info about the problem?
 Huh
Like  I told before have been solomining to a central wallet with a bunch of cores.
It has been going nice. But since a couple of hours my blocks are not getting accepted.
I rebooted the central wallet and the miners..
And what I see on a block find is accepted 0/1 (0,00%) , 894.77 hashes/s (booooo)
It started somewhere arround last night... before I did not have missed blocks.
The wallet is connected to the network... though only with 1 connection.
Any idea what might be going on?
Activity: 21
i just solo start mining directly in the wallet. i dont know how many i'll have, but i'll hold them for some years. hope it will pass the moon and hit the stars  Kiss tks

Join to our discord their has a lot of information their Smiley

https://discord.gg/h3GD9Gn
    Happy New Year From
    ROI Coin

Important Updates For Jan 1 2018:

First off we would like to thank the community for all of their dedication and support for the launch of ROI coin and our strong finish in 2017. We've watched how other coins release road maps for marketing fluff but then never make good on the commitments. We always want to keep our word to our supporters and this includes honoring the items that we present on our road map timeline!

So first off, we just checked off the last box of the road map requirements for 4th quarter 2017 and that is the release of our white paper. We will be updating the ANN and website with links to the white paper and if you like you are more than welcome to download and read it right away. Also, we will be updating the road map graphic to reflect the most recent completed tasks.

Download the ROI Coin White Paper as a Word Document here: https://roi-coin.com/downloads/ROI-Coin-White-Paper.docx
    Download the ROI Coin White Paper as a PDF Document here: https://roi-coin.com/downloads/ROI-Coin-White-Paper.pdf

Additionally, we now have our Reddit channel live which along with the white paper is a requirement for some of the biggest exchanges. You are invited to subscribe to and participate in our Reddit channel which is located at https://www.reddit.com/r/Roi_Coin/

Last but not least we have added a new member to our support team that will be moderating and giving support at our Discord channel. You can find this new member by their Discord name "Berbs - RoiCoin Support" over at our Discord Channel which is located at https://discordapp.com/channels/382240019433259029/382240019923861505 You can also find that same support member here at Bitcoin Talk by the user name: MarkBerbz

We are looking forward to a great start going into 2018 and please watch our developments as we check off all the boxes for the road map in the 1st quarter of 2018. In case you haven't had time to review those items here is a quick review for you to see what is in store for January 1 - March 31 2018:

ROI Coin Road Map 1st Quarter 2018

• Paid marketing push - Google Search, Bing Search, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
    • Listings at 2 new exchanges
    • Online paper wallet at the website
    • Website rework for appearance and additional features
    • Creation and publication of a variety of helpful tutorial videos at our YouTube channel

We are very excited about a strong forward motion, positive energy and upward momentum as we move into the very beginning of 2018. Much thanks to everybody and we look forward  to working very closely with our amazing community in the coming year!

Here are some interesting ROI Coin tidbits to consider as we close out 2017:

• We now have 102 followers and 14 5 star reviews at Facebook
    • We now have 24 subscribers and 464 video views at YouTube
    • We now have 61 members at Slack
    • We now have 72 members at Discord
    • We now have 337 registered users at our Website
    • We now have 96 pages of discussion at Bitcoin Talk
    • We have an updated and very cool block explorer
    • Last but not least we have the best community anywhere!
    [/list]
    Activity: 118
    Activity: 137
    Merit: 10
    coinspool.cu.cc

12h mining Balance never up no payout !!!

There is not another pool Huh

How much hashes do you have?
    I have also no payput since about 4 hours.
    But before almost every hour.
    And i have about 1.5kh...

EDIT:
    And i forget to write that when you start mining i takes time for first payout, this is because a lot of confirmations are needed before balance increase...
    Activity: 21
    I posted a note abut pool being down and I removed it as it appeared to be back after 30 minutes. I was wrong.

There are several different issues/stages that I am seeing:

1. Pool web page was up but ROI pool was down. During that time mining appeared to be working fine
    2. ROI pool web page came up but daily income (expected) was 0 (zero) for everyone
    3. I was monitoring my address and number of coins was climbing up and when it hit 20 it went down to 0 but coins never showed up in my wallet
    4. 10 minutes ago daily income (expected) is showing up but balance is 0 (zero) even after 15 minutes of mining. This is impossible as I am mining with almost 2KH
    5. 5 minutes ago  my balance is climbing but daily income (expected) was 0 (zero) for everyone
    6. 2 minutes ago daily income (expected) is zero and balance is climbing

It seems that this cycle is repeating...

I know for fact that for the last 2 hours I didn't get any coin, which is caused by this issue.

Hopefully elbandi will fix this matter soon.

same for me

Coin pool down last hour thats why...

Join to our Official Discord Channel https://discord.gg/h3GD9Gn
    Pages:
    Jump to: