Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ROM - X11-POS ONLY. 15M - ANON WEBSITE: http://anon.romancryptocoin.info/ - page 22. (Read 48144 times)

Activity: 328
Merit: 250
Great to see some activity on this thread even though there's been some stumbles.

I don't know much about building a coin / blockchain but I'm sure it takes some work...and well, people have to sleep sometimes.

In the 'microwave society age' things still take time folks.  I choose to wait for the issues to get resolved and choose not to dump.

Regardless of the dev's experience there appears to be some competent help with the issues.  Thanks and keep us posted.

Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
Thanks to the folks that sold me ROM coins! Lets get the party started...
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
legendary
You can buy ALL coins with 15BTC!!! Cheesy only 15,000,000 coins and price 100sats, i believe some people just dumped it because they were a little disappointed that it took so long, but still ONLY 15BTC!!! and always delivered what she said, she said exchange at start, there was a exchange at start, she said, bittrex soon, and now we have bittrex, let her talk again Cheesy
Price will rice, everything working just fine now.
Low number of coins buy now or regret later!

34 confirmation to get it on Bittrex should be more then enough, no?

Mine is @ 82 and still show as pending there :/

Mine is even not show as pending at all Smiley
You can buy ALL coins with 15BTC!!! Cheesy only 15,000,000 coins and price 100sats, i believe some people just dumped it because they were a little disappointed that it took so long, but still ONLY 15BTC!!! and always delivered what she said, she said exchange at start, there was a exchange at start, she said, bittrex soon, and now we have bittrex, let her talk again Cheesy

Mine is @ 82 and still show as pending there :/
legendary

Activity: 448
legendary
All my coins under stacking and my wallet stuck at block 6702.I am using latest wallet released 30min back.How to fix this
Close wallet. delete all exept wallet.dat in Roaming folder, and start again, wait to resync.
So with this wallet how we know we are staking?
1 day min. stake, 30 days full stake. So you got to have 24h min coins in new wallet to start staking and receving coins

So the clock is reset with the new wallet ?

All my coins under stacking and my wallet stuck at block 6702.I am using latest wallet released 30min back.How to fix this

You may need to restart the wallet and make sure you have the addnode that is listed earlier in the thread.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
1 day min. stake, 30 days full stake. So you got to have 24h min coins in new wallet to start staking and receving coins
All GOOD !!! trasactions are fast, Trading has began!!!
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
All is good, new wallet synced right up and I'm staking again.....Stakes made while wallet was trying to sync, made it also....nice to see a gain instead of a loss after technical difficulties... Cool.

Thanks!
Github updated, wallet will be uploaded soon.
Yessss

Did someone contacted Bittrex!!!??? I want to see how high this one can fly. Only a few coins available, lets hope that promotion will be high. Anyway, it is not the perfect launch, far from it, but she try to do a GREAT job. So that is promising for the future.

How do we know that bittrex has been updated? Can someone check?

You first lol
legendary
Yessss

Did someone contacted Bittrex!!!??? I want to see how high this one can fly. Only a few coins available, lets hope that promotion will be high. Anyway, it is not the perfect launch, far from it, but she try to do a GREAT job. So that is promising for the future.

How do we know that bittrex has been updated? Can someone check?
Activity: 589
Merit: 500
legendary
Yessss

Pages:
Jump to: