Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ROM - X11-POS ONLY. 15M - ANON WEBSITE: http://anon.romancryptocoin.info/ - page 26. (Read 48145 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
the wallet is still fucked, i lost again my minted pos coins
Activity: 589
Merit: 500
My wallet was left in a block synchronized and ahy stay, I can do? help

Are you talking about that unsuccessful transaction? Use command
Code:
resendtx
in debug console.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Activity: 561
Donation address: RXxAb8GK7fvSiiwoZXwbe8aAcFipsptZpi
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
Someone help pls. The latest update of the wallet v1.0.2.0 stucked on block 28146 , and doesn't syncing forward..

When requesting help, supply relative information...

OS?

Anything additional you have done to try to remedy the issue?

Have you backed up your wallet & done a fresh pull of the block chain?

pcmerc~
I'm running it on Win7 x64. I've backed up the wallet yes , and everytime I reinstal the wallet ,I've been deleting all the content of User\appdata\roaming\Rromancoin , exept the main file wallet.dat...
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Someone help pls. The latest update of the wallet v1.0.2.0 stucked on block 28146 , and doesn't syncing forward..

When requesting help, supply relative information...

OS?

Anything additional you have done to try to remedy the issue?

Have you backed up your wallet & done a fresh pull of the block chain?

pcmerc~
legendary
Activity: 1512
quarkchain.io
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Staking & looking solid at this point.

Will update if any issues arise.

Now I need to fix all the crap blocks found on my pool as previous updates caused local forking.

pcmerc~
auy
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
omg~~~
Bittrex will come soon

Yes, we will be listed on Bittrex, a lot of coins has been used to get us listed on the first exchange and now another big amount was used. So people that think that coin owners are getting rich with their pre-mine coins or IPO money need to start running a coin by theirself and then they will notice that they are talking bullshit. The hours that we have spend to launch and support the coin is so high that the IPO money doesn't represent all the effort that we have put into this coin. So to all the complainers, start your own coin and then you will notice what i mean.

+111111

That is 100% correct, i know this with Citizencoin too, how many hours you spend on a coin for just a few $, and then hoping that it is a success. Only a few people are helping in a community and all the other people are COMPLAINING!!!!!

DEV, please put a donation wallet on the first page, i want to donate some coins for your great work, and for not leaving the coin after a lot of sh.. has been said about you.
I also agree with his idea, I will donate some coins
legendary
Activity: 1120
omg~~~
Bittrex will come soon

Yes, we will be listed on Bittrex, a lot of coins has been used to get us listed on the first exchange and now another big amount was used. So people that think that coin owners are getting rich with their pre-mine coins or IPO money need to start running a coin by theirself and then they will notice that they are talking bullshit. The hours that we have spend to launch and support the coin is so high that the IPO money doesn't represent all the effort that we have put into this coin. So to all the complainers, start your own coin and then you will notice what i mean.

+111111

That is 100% correct, i know this with Citizencoin too, how many hours you spend on a coin for just a few $, and then hoping that it is a success. Only a few people are helping in a community and all the other people are COMPLAINING!!!!!

DEV, please put a donation wallet on the first page, i want to donate some coins for your great work, and for not leaving the coin after a lot of sh.. has been said about you.
Activity: 561
omg~~~
Bittrex will come soon

legendary
If the trade in the bittrex· I would take me to a part of the romacoin voluntary contributions to reply to me, please reply me actively!

Are you Chinese or so? Those english sentence from you are so strange Cheesy
auy
If the trade in the bittrex· I would take me to a part of the romacoin voluntary contributions to reply to me, please reply me actively!
auy
omg~~~
Bittrex will come soon
legendary
Is there a chance for a big exchange for this coins like Bittrex, Mintpal or Cryptsy Huh

Mintpal/ Cryptsy of course not!!!!

Bittrex, yes, there is a very big chance that it will trade on Bittrex without the next days.
Activity: 5
Is there a chance for a big exchange for this coins like Bittrex, Mintpal or Cryptsy Huh
legendary
Is there still someone who digs this coins?
And is there a working MPOS pool?

The coin is in POS.

oh this is why i can't do solo anymore, the pow on this ended too fast...

I don't know why it ended too fast, as it was at block 30240 or so, but that should be 1 week, and it ended in 2 days because of the extermly low difficulty. Anyway, Bittrex will come soon and then i believe it is up to ALL of us to promote the coin!!! so that people are interested in buying it. The concept is nice, a low number of coins too...
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

The coin is in POS.

oh this is why i can't do solo anymore, the pow on this ended too fast...
legendary

The coin is in POS.
Activity: 5
Pages:
Jump to: