Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RON] SwansonCoin** Hardfork: 80000! **CryptoALTeX Giveaway Soon ** - page 13. (Read 29666 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
This coin looks awesome. Ron Swanson is an amazing human being.

http://i.imgur.com/pVngTxi.png
ron.miningwith.us
Come pre-register for our pool!
0% Fee for life.

Can't add workers without wallet? That makes no sense.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Thanks for clarifying about source. The OP wasn't very clear.
Activity: 42

ron.miningwith.us

0% Fee for life.

You deserve bacon and eggs, thank you.  Pool has been added to list.
I was going to throw 20MH at RON on launch... but 2% premine? No way.

Plus, binary wallets with no source? Seems plain sketchy.

I am afraid this great name will be wasted on a coin that is just going to flop - sad =( .

The original post may be a little confusing.  The Linux wallet is actually the zipped source files.  At launch you can unzip and compile right away.  The Linux wallet is the source and will need to be compiled.  

Sorry for the confusion but there will be source code at launch pushed to github as well, this is not your typical government conspiracy. Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

ron.miningwith.us

0% Fee for life.

I am afraid this great name will be wasted on a coin that is just going to flop - sad =( .

Activity: 700

Activity: 620
not long now. ill give this coin a go i mean why not cant be as bad as some lol
Less than 5 hours until launch.
Our pool is ready to go.  It would be nice if the dev would remove the "not confirmed" because people are getting confused.

http://ron.allpoolz.com

Sorry about that, adding you now and thanks again!
Activity: 196
Our pool is ready to go.  It would be nice if the dev would remove the "not confirmed" because people are getting confused.

http://ron.allpoolz.com
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Sorry, without a public plan and using the "coming soon... big plans in the works!" coupled with the fact that you have not brought in any pools for launch... just not for me, and most i would imagine. best of luck i guess.

meh, you really should reconsider that premine. 2% is way too much. If you really want it to take off, you'd go 0% and mine with everyone at minute 0. 0.5% wouldn't hurt it maybe, but more than that it's just another scheme to try to make some money. Damn, it was funny too had possibilities.

Agreed.  Pre-mine is a dirty word around here, gonna scare off a lot of people.

+2
 at 2% and with no real vision this just became a joke coin. fun to mine for a minute but not for a real investment. on the other hand if the swason team will give out bigger bounty's, and shared how the remaining pre mine would be used then maybe coin will have a chance.

741,776* 2% = 14,835.52 coins - the total bounties offiered so far 160 leaves 14,675.52 pre mined coins

what are the plans with this dev's?

Fair enough. I've increased the bounties 10 fold.

Prior to coin development, we've secured a few avenues of trade, new development, and other things that are not our specialties. Some of the premine is promised to developers, and owners of sites that are already under development (hence no bounty for these things). Some of the premine is to as you say "grease the wheels," and some of the premine will be put into storage for future development that we haven't thought of yet. Some of the premine will be used to advertising. None of the premine is for dumping.

Specifics to these will come shortly, but I prefer to not put the cart before the horse until we have more visible (at least beta) versions of what's in the pipeline.

Large enough premine ensures we'll be able to attract quality talent and not "for rent" developers from the street corners. You pay for what you get.
Activity: 41
2% is insane, dont these devs see pre-minded stuff is doomed from start....
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
2% premine? I'm out.
Activity: 313
meh, you really should reconsider that premine. 2% is way too much. If you really want it to take off, you'd go 0% and mine with everyone at minute 0. 0.5% wouldn't hurt it maybe, but more than that it's just another scheme to try to make some money. Damn, it was funny too had possibilities.

+2
 at 2% and with no real vision this just became a joke coin. fun to mine for a minute but not for a real investment. on the other hand if the swason team will give out bigger bounty's, and shared how the remaining pre mine would be used then maybe coin will have a chance.

741,776* 2% = 14,835.52 coins - the total bounties offiered so far 160 leaves 14,675.52 pre mined coins

+1
Activity: 69

+2

Activity: 363
.5% premine is fine to grease the wheels. 2% is pathetic.
Activity: 68

Pages:
Jump to: