Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RON] SwansonCoin** Hardfork: 80000! **CryptoALTeX Giveaway Soon ** - page 9. (Read 29664 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
hahahhahaha, well hell, I guess I might as well mine me some Ron Swanson.

What a great character and an awesome show.  I love his picture of eggs and bacon on the wall in his office.  It inspires me.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

hello! we just launched a test Swansoncoin pool on our new host. it's screaming!

https://chunkypools.com/ron/

- 1% PROP
- SSL

If you have an account on our pool.chunky.ms system, you won't need to re-register here.

Added to the pool list.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1007

hello! we just launched a test Swansoncoin pool on our new host. it's screaming!

- 1% PROP
- SSL

If you have an account on our pool.chunky.ms system, you won't need to re-register here.

Thank you, signed and working   Cheesy
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
SO SICK OF THESE IDIOTS WHO CAN'T GET A FKING FAIR LAUNCH IN PLACE.  GET A CLUE OR DON'T FKING BOTHER SCAM MFS!!!!!

Thanks guy. We had the wallet for download, encrypted, for days before launch. The password was verified working with everything except windows explorer (i.e. 7zip, winrar, etc. etc.).

The new wallets, that are not encrypted....have now been uploaded.

If you have problems with the encrypted wallet, the unencrypted wallet is available for download.

Thanks for the caps.

STILL not a working pool.  How this fair launch dev?HuhHuhHuh?
How many MH/S you got running?Huh?
Total Bullchit.  Your responsible to help get pools inline.  Do your f job or don't f bother.

SO SICK OF THESE IDIOTS WHO CAN'T GET A FKING FAIR LAUNCH IN PLACE.  GET A CLUE OR DON'T FKING BOTHER SCAM MFS!!!!!

Thanks guy. We had the wallet for download, encrypted, for days before launch. The password was verified working with everything except windows explorer (i.e. 7zip, winrar, etc. etc.).

If you have problems with the encrypted wallet, the unencrypted wallet is available for download.

Thanks for the caps.

STILL not a working pool.  How this fair launch dev?HuhHuhHuh?
How many MH/S you got running?Huh?
Total Bullchit.  Your responsible to help get pools inline.  Do your f job or don't f bother.
Activity: 407
Network hashrate skyrocketed, 600 MH/s now.
Activity: 196

- 1% PROP
- SSL

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
personally think this was very weak launch. Swagcoin 2.0

at a 2% pre mine i expected a more professional launch. i'm out.

miners who are also poker players check out PKR coin. great dev team, smooth launch, and just got accepted on a poker site.
You ignore the most commonly used zip tool then  Huh

Launch seemed ok other than your shitty syntax on password.

Learn to use a keyboard or learn to read.

I think there is something wrong. Blocks are generating pretty fast.
Activity: 53
You ignore the most commonly used zip tool then  Huh

Launch seemed ok other than your shitty syntax on password.
Activity: 252
cryptopool doesnt work :

You're sending too many requests too fast!
Activity: 294

+1

++11
Activity: 140
http://ron.cryptopools.com seems to work.
Just started mining and it's accepting shares.
Also, it's listing 7 blocks found

Thanks for the caps.
Activity: 251
Bitties

+1
Activity: 134
+ 1. I'm out
WTS 0.5 RON - 0.5BTC GET IN FAST

1 RON = 1 BTC  Roll Eyes
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 322
wonder what dipshit is going to dump the price
Pages:
Jump to: