Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RON] SwansonCoin** Hardfork: 80000! **CryptoALTeX Giveaway Soon ** - page 4. (Read 29664 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
fyi for www.cryptoaltex.com users, if you have issues submitting orders please try a different browser.  Safari and firefox seem to be having some issues.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I need to get in on the giveaway, I've been to busy with the exchange.  Looks good so far.
RGBjy2MEHyRk6p5h17cdeFQ6WZjJB9dD9c

Went ahead and sent you the default amount for giveaway.  Lets get some volume over there!  www.cryptoaltex.com folks.
I need to get in on the giveaway, I've been to busy with the exchange.  Looks good so far.
RGBjy2MEHyRk6p5h17cdeFQ6WZjJB9dD9c

EarnCryptoCoins

SwansonCoin Faucet
Pays from 0.001 to 0.005 RON per 24 hours.
Payouts are done automatically on 00:00 server time at 0.003 RON minimum.

DONATIONS
RTuZksAegKqQFX9cTYBYEwypbvwG5PALrH

(After donating please send us message here with TXID, short title(40chars maximum) and a link so we can publish them in the donations sections on coin page)

Looks great!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
EarnCryptoCoins

SwansonCoin Faucet
Pays from 0.001 to 0.005 RON per 24 hours.
Payouts are done automatically on 00:00 server time at 0.003 RON minimum.

DONATIONS
RTuZksAegKqQFX9cTYBYEwypbvwG5PALrH

(After donating please send us message here with TXID, short title(40chars maximum) and a link so we can publish them in the donations sections on coin page)

Faucet looking like it will be up soon.
Activity: 700
Go go RONNNNNN Swanson!
Here's our alternate giveaway thread. Will be catching up on the payouts shortly. First 500 users = 0.5 RON .

http://altcoingiveaways.com/index.php/topic,1110.0.html

Filling up fast. Get your free RON .
I just entered it and posted a witty Swanson quote. It's nice to see a coin that cares about the Community and Veterans and people who sacrifice their life and time for the rest of us. Thank you for this unique coin. Smiley

Thanks!

Here's our alternate giveaway thread. Will be catching up on the payouts shortly. First 500 users = 0.5 RON .

http://altcoingiveaways.com/index.php/topic,1110.0.html
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I just entered it and posted a witty Swanson quote. It's nice to see a coin that cares about the Community and Veterans and people who sacrifice their life and time for the rest of us. Thank you for this unique coin. Smiley
Looking for some extra [RON]? Mr. Swanson is usually very frugal with his money but today if you post your favorite meme or youtube video of Swanson along with your address we will go ahead and send you 0.5 RON!!   Please post here  http://www.reddit.com/r/swansoncoin/comments/1yupdu/ron_05_ron_giveaway_for_posting_your_favorite/ .

Giveaway open to everyone, including receivers of previous giveaways!
Hello all,

Today is the official launch of CryptoALTeX, An Alternate Crypto Currency Exchange.  I have listed RON as one of my coins for this live beta period.  Please check it out and pm me feedback or visit me @ #cryptoaltex on IRC.

Thanks all and enjoy your Swansonness!

Thanks for making SwansonCoin one of your first coins @ the new exchange.  We have added you to the OP
Activity: 48
Mac wallet bounty paid? Or still having issues with it?

We still need a Mac wallet

MAC WALLET

https://mega.co.nz/#!YoESkJyb!4O1Bxfcsb43_ObM-tWmuHYV-rh7VhDWXOwmXShXVlH4

SwansonCoin address: RNNo9A285oHcKwPrktbFBiEY6xXYBSmSYt

THANKS

Confirmed, added to the OP and swansoncoin.com. Bounty on its way. Thank you!

Thanks  Smiley
Hello all,

Today is the official launch of CryptoALTeX, An Alternate Crypto Currency Exchange.  I have listed RON as one of my coins for this live beta period.  Please check it out and pm me feedback or visit me @ #cryptoaltex on IRC.

Thanks all and enjoy your Swansonness!
Pages:
Jump to: