Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RPCD] Rand Paul Coin (Deflationary) - page 4. (Read 49481 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
December 04, 2014, 03:52:06 PM
Rand Paul Money, RPM, sounds good.
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
December 04, 2014, 03:46:02 PM
VERY happy to see the dev post. Smiley

Anyway, no problem with devs making a profit. Love the idea here and glad it appears to be real. (That running off to dairy queen comment started to get me paranoid)
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
December 04, 2014, 08:24:40 AM
Changing from RPCD to RPM (RandPaulCoinDeflationary vs RandPaulMoney).
Marketing Move of the Millenium
Sorry but what? Dumping before a snapshot is expected and standard.

RPCD dev needs to pay expenses to help this coin succeed. It should be obvious what happened.

Whoever dumped those coins obviously has an interest in RPCD and not in manipulating RPC. It should only be viewed as a good sign to those buying for the snapshot.  
Of course the dev needs to get paid, I'm just glad you came back, and I sure as hell hope that you would have some skin in this game.  I sold my RPC's immediately after the dump assuming that it was the dev dumping.  If he was not the big dumper, then I just lost all my Rand Paul Money because I waited for the dump before going back to DPOS.  How the hell do I deserve to make more money than him in his venture anyway?  Anybody who bitches here has to explain that question first or you are a penocha.  I'm the leach, he is my slave.  I don't do shit but throw shit at him, yet he is free to leave my captivity anytime.  Jesuschrist, it's not like I had my life's savings invested in RPC.  We all know what this really is, so no bitching about losses.  No crying at the poker table, this is a man's game in the fukkin wild west dig?.  Anybody could have bought this coin cheaper than it is today back in September, so get off it and take your sad ass out of here.  

Any talk of the share price will be looked upon as personal weakness.

We have a tough job ahead of us, a battle if you will, and only men are aloud (and strong women).  This is now a place of business.  This is not kiddie coin, it's more like Sparta!

Bitcoin has a Litecoin, but BitShares doesn't yet.  Ron Paul Money would make a fine compliment to BitShares, and the voting donations idea sounds superb.  There are several other coins trying to become the "LiteShares" to "BitShares,"  so we need complete and utter focus from here on out.  This is a game.  A game of death.  And the enemy is immensely stronger than we are, but we have a secret weapon of magical power.

http://www.quotessays.com/images/advanced-technology-quotes-2.jpg

Status update -
I will be 100% focused on RPCD.

shit, I'd take 10% focussed, just don't ditch us.  BitShares will launch a new update at longer and longer intervals.  It will only get easier.

There is concern on what we lose with the word deflationary.
Who says you have to "lose the word" deflationary

You can say it all you want in the interviews.

Them: What is Ron Paul Money

You: It is like Bitcoin, only deflationary, instead of inflationary, plus you can purchase derivatives with it on the client software using it as collateral.....

It's still there.  I don't get it.

we will have some voting system variant that funnels money into donations. I don't think it can be all or nothing. I might consider enacting 3 donation addresses that are given proportional to how people vote.
 This is such a complicated topic on relating votes -> donations of BTC addresses. I would rather not point directly to a political candidate and have

Bitcoin inflates to pay for security <
Bitshares pays for development by less inflation than BTC <
Optimality by agreeing to social consensus and leveraging Bitshares.

Of course you had to differentiate the VOTE aspect from BitShares, this is your number 2 selling point (behind deflationary derivative trading bitcoin)

What if Rand is not elected? Ron Paul will die with his principles intact and thus RPM is a name that will mean something forever! As long as man is alive Ron Paul will be remembered for standing his ground against the sicknesses that made the greatest country so great.

(snifff snifff)....(tear)

I love you man

Rand's reputation will depend on how far he makes it through the primaries and on to Presidency. Therefore RPM seems to be a better name for a currency that is really striving to bring longterm value. Who disagrees?  Why, please?
You can't beat it.

What about the idea of RPCDs ? (Rand Paul Coin Deflationary) Rand Paul Coins will be issued as assets. RPC would lead to confusion but with RPCD I am not sure that an asset can still be deflationary without significant work. So it will likely be RANDPC.  

RANDPC will be distributed as 1 RANDPC per 1 RPM . This might be done at a later stage as a hard-fork.  It might be relatively easy with a functional layer and utilize the same sharedrop data. If anyone has a clever idea what to do with this asset please step right up!

You are the coder, what is "tough" for you is impossible in 3 lifetimes for me.
Number of Delegates

It seems that changing the number of delegates mid-chain is untested ground. My thoughts on best current approach would be to change the delegate number to ~29 and request that all delegate's run multiple keys and then slowly give up their second+ delegate as the community and market cap expands. It appears we can run as multiple delegates from one server process.

Alternatively - I may just go with 101 delegates and write a tool to import and create multiple keys. If we publish instructions on this extra complexity should not be an issue. One of the highest priority goals here is to minimize changes to Bitshares codebase so that we can continue to utilize the rapid innovation brought and bought by their inflating coin without minimal developer overhead. This means all the functional value of Bitshares but without paying for it via inflation.

This thing is so over-designed for ease of forking out a bad actor if it were to be attacked that you could probably do whatever, but changing the number of delegates in mid stream does sound tricky, and has never been discussed at the BitShares forum.  They just ran some tests, and chose 101 delegates.  I'm pretty stupid on this, but my gut thinks that 13 may be too low
[/quote]

Personally I would like to just claim to be a good custodian of this currency.  A lot of my experience in development has been taking large existing projects and hacking away at them until they are twisted into my desires. In this regard there have been no promises that can not be met.
You certainly sound like the man
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Banned: For Your Protection
December 04, 2014, 12:04:10 AM
Question (for which the obvious answer seems to be "yes"). If we have multi address wallets (which I assume a lot of people do), we will have to import the private key for each separate address, yes?

Yes. This is a security issue where the unfortunate aspect is trusting that compiled binaries don't steal data. Or you can compile the code yourself and examine it.

People need to understand and be aware of what exposing your private keys means. Also understand that it isn't just about importing your private keys. It is giving binaries access to where your Bitcoin wallet. Always be skeptical about doing this.

There is talk about signing of messages being implemented to redeem (claim) sharedropped funds. If something like this is feasible upon final release we will try to incorporate it.

Signed messaging would be far more acceptable, if possible. Not that we're paranoid or anyth... scratch that. I am.   Grin
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
December 04, 2014, 12:03:37 AM
Status update -

I have been busy with some other-worldly requests. They will be dispatched with soon and I will be 100% focused on RPCD.

Ok these are just my thoughts (ie likely to be implemented)

Changing from RPCD to RPM (RandPaulCoinDeflationary vs RandPaulMoney).

Why?

Coin is played out. Money is more direct and fits better semantically.
Rand Paul is unfortunately not vetted on how he holds to principles. This is a concern of mine. Let me just say he obviously isn't Ron. Yet that is also why he might be elected. So rebranding is not clear to me. One thing is certain - we are early into this so if it is to happen - now is the time.

RPM simply sounds cool. Last I checked no other coin is using it.

There is concern on what we lose with the word deflationary. Deflationary might be a word that really grabs people's attention and points out to how we are distinctly different from most all other coins. Everyone knows what inflation is so even if they are not familiar with the word deflation it is obvious.

On top of that, we will have some voting system variant that funnels money into donations. I don't think it can be all or nothing. I might consider enacting 3 donation addresses that are given proportional to how people vote.
 This is such a complicated topic on relating votes -> donations of BTC addresses. I would rather not point directly to a political candidate and have

Bitcoin inflates to pay for security <
Bitshares pays for development by less inflation than BTC <
Optimality by agreeing to social consensus and leveraging Bitshares.

What if Rand is not elected? Ron Paul will die with his principles intact and thus RPM is a name that will mean something forever! As long as man is alive Ron Paul will be remembered for standing his ground against the sicknesses that made the greatest country so great. Rand's reputation will depend on how far he makes it through the primaries and on to Presidency. Therefore RPM seems to be a better name for a currency that is really striving to bring longterm value. Who disagrees?  Why, please?

What about the idea of RPCDs ? (Rand Paul Coin Deflationary) Rand Paul Coins will be issued as assets. RPC would lead to confusion but with RPCD I am not sure that an asset can still be deflationary without significant work. So it will likely be RANDPC.  

RANDPC will be distributed as 1 RANDPC per 1 RPM . This might be done at a later stage as a hard-fork.  It might be relatively easy with a functional layer and utilize the same sharedrop data. If anyone has a clever idea what to do with this asset please step right up!

Number of Delegates

It seems that changing the number of delegates mid-chain is untested ground. My thoughts on best current approach would be to change the delegate number to ~29 and request that all delegate's run multiple keys and then slowly give up their second+ delegate as the community and market cap expands. It appears we can run as multiple delegates from one server process.

Alternatively - I may just go with 101 delegates and write a tool to import and create multiple keys. If we publish instructions on this extra complexity should not be an issue. One of the highest priority goals here is to minimize changes to Bitshares codebase so that we can continue to utilize the rapid innovation brought and bought by their inflating coin without minimal developer overhead. This means all the functional value of Bitshares but without paying for it via inflation.

Conclusion and warm regards

Those are the only 2 changes from previous plan revisions that I know. It would be nice to hear any last thoughts on the name. I will be making a poll in a different area of Bitcointalk about the 2 names and unless shown demand otherwise I will proceed with the above RPM change.

Personally I would like to just claim to be a good custodian of this currency.  A lot of my experience in development has been taking large existing projects and hacking away at them until they are twisted into my desires. In this regard there have been no promises that can not be met. The main value I will add is the deflationary aspect where there can be no inflation. That is the social contract between anyone who uses this coin. Never will we inflate the money supply or vote to allow a hard fork that does.

I am not personally against the approach of Bitshares - mad love and props for what the Bitshares team has delivered.  We as a community just wish for a currency that will never inflate. Yes that is right. never inflate never inflate never inflate never inflate never inflate
never inflate

RPM can list future smart-contracts because that is latest buzzword while still having more legitimacy behind this claim than 99%+ of most altcoins. Bitshares has delivered and we are going to use their tech 101% to the maximum potential.

Perhaps I should have hyped this more but too late. If you aren't a Bitshares user you have no idea what cool and powerful features this currency will have.

If anyone feels inspired to help me whip up a social consensus it would be most considerate. It is not a contract because the word contract has some ability to conjure up magical law powers that we must all abide by. It is a consensus that we as a community agree to and what we stand for. Nothing more!
December 03, 2014, 11:22:48 PM
Sorry but what? Dumping before a snapshot is expected and standard. Some people want the sharedrop, other people ride the news.

1) Snapshot announced
2) Knowing that people will want to be in on the snapshot, first people to see the announcement buy (more likely, "RPC dev buys", lol)
3) Right before the snapshot, buyers from #2 sell.

"Normal" rpc holders are not hurt because the snapshot profiteers can't sell more than they originally bought. Meanwhile normal RPC coin holders get the snapshot while the profiteers don't.

The only person who could have done something wrong is the RPCD dev, not the bts community...

RPCD dev needs to pay expenses to help this coin succeed. It should be obvious what happened.

The one(s) who were hurt the most are the people running bots and having no clue whatsoever why the market was moving. They were given ample opportunity to take down their buy orders. Not only in this thread, but I reached out to the RPC thread which is the only live RPC community left.

Whoever dumped those coins obviously has an interest in RPCD and not in manipulating RPC. It should only be viewed as a good sign to those buying for the snapshot. 

I really did not spend that much time buying up coins. Leading up to the announcement I took a few plunges over the spread. Given my dedication to this coin - my financial interests would have been much better served installing a bot and buying more RPC. The accusations are impossible to duck because there is no level of feasible transparency to prove anything.
December 03, 2014, 11:05:06 PM
Question (for which the obvious answer seems to be "yes"). If we have multi address wallets (which I assume a lot of people do), we will have to import the private key for each separate address, yes?

Yes. This is a security issue where the unfortunate aspect is trusting that compiled binaries don't steal data. Or you can compile the code yourself and examine it.

People need to understand and be aware of what exposing your private keys means. Also understand that it isn't just about importing your private keys. It is giving binaries access to where your Bitcoin wallet. Always be skeptical about doing this.

There is talk about signing of messages being implemented to redeem (claim) sharedropped funds. If something like this is feasible upon final release we will try to incorporate it.
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
December 03, 2014, 09:43:37 PM
"That’s the thing man.  we are not devs, and we have no clue who the devs of this coin are.  We only know that the devs of the coin being copied are magicians.  But for all we know, the guy doing the snapshot here could very well be the trader who dumped the 13,000 RPC and is half way to Dairy Queen by now.  "

Magicians? Well, hopefully this is legit and not another trick.
December 03, 2014, 04:31:59 AM
Activity: 158
December 02, 2014, 12:50:42 PM
Fun read  Cheesy

I had to quit 1/3rd of the way.  Gotta get some sleep.  One thing I can say though...is that I LOVE snapshotting btstv.  I think it is a great, interesting and new mechanism for distribution that allows Devs the ability to honor coins based on their meanings, communities and awesome devs...or any other number of awesome things.  Sharedropping is by far not over.  I guarantee that Wink
Activity: 256
Merit: 250
December 02, 2014, 11:50:08 AM
Fun read  Cheesy
December 01, 2014, 10:14:32 AM
That’s the thing man.  we are not devs, and we have no clue who the devs of this coin are.  We only know that the devs of the coin being copied are magicians.  But for all we know, the guy doing the snapshot here could very well be the trader who dumped the 13,000 RPC and is half way to Dairy Queen by now.  We have no clue if he has the brains or balls necessary to carry out this awesome idea.  We're gambling on the fact that this idea is so good (BitShares sharedrop to Ron Paul Coin/Bitcoin/Dogecoin), that if he does not do it then some other crypto nerd will.  And whoever pulls it off will be a hero.  We don't know or care who that is, we are just the film crew here.  The devs and community organizers are the stars of this show.  So buy a ticket, or sit silently and watch, but its starting to get real.  Last month there were zero BitShares clones, now there are several.  Why?  One word:

Litecoin

We took the hit on the RPC share price and now we can only hope that our dev incorporates the incredible features of BitShares into your pro-Libertarian format.

We don’t care about the share price, we just want to watch the next episode on BTSTV:

Deep voice: “A new Ron Paul Coin is born.  A coin that is far more powerful than Bitcoin itself.  A coin that will turn the world upside down and be responsible for electing the first Third Party American President since the Taylor administration almost 200 yrs ago.”

Not that your current Ron Paul Coin is not capable of positive change.  It’s just that once you see what this upgrade is capable of, then we don’t think that you will be driving around your old RPC very often.  Your upgraded RPC can not only perform all the functions of your current RPC, but it can utilize the power of Satoshi’s blockchain invention to orchestrate a 100% incorruptible vote:

Don’t you wonder what the real tally of yesterday’s vote was?
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-11-30/swiss-gold-referendum-fails-78-vote-against-protecting-countrys-wealth

Or what was the real score of this old vote?
http://terrifictop10.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/election-of-2000.jpg

Imagine if the Florida voting apparatus was as efficient and secure as Bitcoin.

And of course, imagine how many votes did this guy actually get when he ran for president:
http://marketsanity.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/audit-the-fed.jpg

So you see;  your new and improved (infused with BitShares Vote) Ron Paul Coin (Ron Paul Money/Rand Paul Coin) now has much more capability than your old Ron Paul Coin.  It also has more features than Bitcoin and the clones.

Can you vote on who you want to mine your coins if you own Bitcoins or Ron Paul Coins?  Do you know how many different people are successfully mining your coin? Do you think that Bitcoin owners would vote for only 2 or 4 centralized miners?

Well, by owning Bitcoin, and not Rand Paul Coin, they basically are.

Do you know what it means to "vote with your dollar"?

If you buy your girlfriend Avon makeup, then you directly caused this:

http://www.animal-rights-action.com/images/animal-experimentation-rabbit-draize-eye-irritacy-tests.jpg

If you buy your girlfriend makeup that has this symbol on it:

http://www.hippyshopper.com/BUAV%20Approved%20Leaping%20Bunny%20Logo.jpg

Then you are not a bunny blinder.

That is basic economics.

The advanced economics lesson is this:

If you buy bitcoins, then you are supporting this dude's quest to warm the planet:

http://a-dc.org/blog/MegaBitPowerCarlson.jpg

Where, if you had bought Ron Paul Money (Rand Paul Coin), then you support miners who have similar interests to you.  They might be environmentalists, political activists, scientists, marketers, poacher poachers, whatever.  The bottom line is that you determine who lives and dies because you are already filthy rich on the global environmental scale.

Who will the Ron Paul community kill.  Whom will they support.  We can't wait to find out in the next episode of Bitcoin 2.0.  We already know the ending of the prior episode (Bitcoin 1.0) = The bitcoin owners supported 4 miners who completely centralized the mining which spawned Ripple (the completely centralized version of Ron Paul Money (Rand Paul Coin) with less features).

In the next episode, we picture the Ron Paul Coin community voting for at least 3 miners because historically, you have displayed an active appreciation of tri-decentralized power  in American Politics).  Ron Paul Money (Rand Paul Coin) allows its owners to vote on who gets to mine new Ron Paul Money (Rands).  And that is just the tip.  

Do you think that the Ron Paul community would support blockchain based voting for Political offices such as the POTUS?

We do too, so we sure hope that our dev does his deed.  But if he doesn’t, we won’t sweat it because we have seen how the Ron Paul Coin community handles abandonment (that required Ron Paul Wallet 2.0 to save the day).  Your refusal to take it up d’ass quietly is exactly why we bought into your community (figuratively speaking, not another Borat reference).  

The Ron Paul Coin community persists under adversity, and if our new dev deviates from his self-proclaimed “soul purpose in life,” then so be it.  We know that the Ron Paul community will persist, and continue striving to survive.  You guys kept a weak little bitcoin baby clone alive in Zombieland!  

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/necronomicon-thread-altcoins-which-are-dead-588413

Meaning: You guys kept your wallet alive and functioning while ZombieCoin, GoldCoin, DodoCoin, KarpelesCoin, Scamcoin, SiliconValleyCoin, Supercoin, SlothCoin, Teslacoin, Vampirecoin, UFOcoin, WikiCoin, Alphacoin, PatriotCoin, and even American Coin succumbed to the mind numbing mainstream Bitcoin community.  

Why would anybody attempt to preserve their wealth in BBQ coin or other Junkcoins?  They are just bitcoin clones with only a couple successful miners.

Why would anybody attempt to preserve their wealth in Feathercoin, Maxcoin, Dogecoin or Ron Paul Coin?  They are just simple bitcoin clones too.  The answer is because those communities still have people that are there for a purpose other than to simply speculate and try to get rich quick.  These communities are not full of mainstream people.  They represent a specific unified group of people who share the same values.  You want a coin backed by gold?  You got it.  
You want a coin backed by silver?  

Done.

What else do you want?

Here is a recent quote from the Rand man himself: “I was looking more at it until that recent thing. And actually my theory, if I were setting it up, I’d make it exchangeable for stock. And then it’d have real value. And I’d have it pegged, and I’d have a basket of 10 big retailers. Because I read [Marc] Andreessen’s article a couple months ago. What fascinated me about it was those 2 to 3% margins. If you multiply that out for all of Wal-Mart (WMT) and they don’t have to use Visa anymore, I’m guessing the people who have to be worried here are Visa (V) and Mastercard (MA). I think it would work, but I think, because I’m sort of a believer in currency having value, if you’re going to create a currency, have it backed up,”.

Done Rand man, now what are you going to do next?  BTSTV viewers are anxiously awaiting that answer?!

The genie is out of the bottle and granting wishes for those who ask.

So you might as well dream big.  Here is what one of the pages in your new wallet looks like when you trade Ron Paul Assets (like Gold or stocks) within the client itself! (you don't have to go to MtGox or Poloniex or MintPal to trust them with your crypto trades ever again)

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fbitshares.org%2FMarketScreenShot.png&t=546&c=Mow2Tx5VGzIMYg

So now you guys are cooking with Bitcoin 2.0 technilogy, and the world will never look the same because you can now see the big picture:

Bitcoin is for the average Joe (majority)

Ripple is for the “Type A”  personalities who were using bitcoin so much that they started Bitcoin 2.0 with a completely centralized blockchain.  They simply looked at the bitcoin mining centralization trend and extrapolated it to its logical conclusion: BigBrotherCoin.

NXT is for the Trekkies who are smarter than the average Bitcoiner because they got an “A” on their Bitcoin 2.0 test and are not cool supporting BigBrotherCoin

BitShare savants are already working on Bitcoin 3.0, but never really cared to tell anyone last year when they started their Bitcoin 2.0 project.  They care not for marketing because they are autistic geniuses who can name every star in the universe in the order in which it was formed, but can’t remember to zip up after hitting the can.  These guys are planning on solving the “free energy” problem after they complete the BitShares project (SchlonGoin or something, the name escapes me).

Dogecoins are for the hippies and hipsters in the Occupy Wall St photo I posted earlier.

Counterparty is for the martyr extremists whom obviously can’t be present when the time comes for the Libertarian fight for freedom.

http://images.alarabiya.net/6e/e8/640x392_20170_189638.jpg

Ron Paul Coins are for the “Occupy Washington crowd (we will not be distracted by bread and circuses, and above all we know where to hold our protest)”

Frankly, we like filming your crowd the best, because the BitShares guys are shy, and afraid of openly supporting a third party politician.  You see, their ultimate goal is to be BitCoin 2.0 (average Joe’s Bitcoin 2.0 solution).  

Now there are 2 ways to attempt to get the Average Joe using BitShares.

Method 1. Teach them – This is what the Bitcoin community has chosen to try to do

Method 2. Give them (Bitcoin and Dogecoin kids) BitShares – This is what you just did (or what our Ron Paul $ dev says he is going to try to do).  

The Ron Paul Coin community is actually well positioned to utilize the immense power of Bitcoin 2.0 disruptively.  Bitcoin Average Joes could care less about creating social change, or at least the radical type of change that Ron Paul envisions (Libertarian President? waaaat???).  But if the Bitcoin Average Joes cared more, and got behind BitShares (in the form of Ron Paul $), then your community would now be in control of the most powerful crypto death ray in the world!  Because the Average Joes are powerful when united, and super cool when united under Libertarianism.  
BitCoin 1.0 disrupted Western Union and money transmitters.

Ron Paul Money is going to disrupt the entire primitive trading and security paradigm, and it has the potential to disrupt our political system even more.  And what better communities’ hands to place this new-fangled death ray gizmo into than yours.

No, BTSTV is not a dev.  We’re not even in tech support here.  We’re in sales.  We are the ones who are going to show you how to operate this nuclear device.  We did not create the operations manual.  We just had to memorize it so that now we can teach you how to use it, and what you can use it for.  We are going to film you turning it on and taking it for the first spin.  The footage is going to be epic.  We just want some hits:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMhdksPFhCM

You just purchased our rocket ship, and we are just showing you the features like hot and cold showers, 17 subwoofer surround sound (BitShares Music), auto-lock security (cold wallets), identity cloaking (TITAN), hyper-drive, etc (10 sec block times).

We heard that Bitcoin was going to inspire a revolution.  And history has proven that revolutions only occur when people demand liberty.  So we came here to the land of the Libertarians with cameras rolling and waiting for it.  Well it seems that contrary to popular belief, the revolution will indeed be televised, here at the Ron Paul Community on BTSTV.

“Aynnnnnnnnd ACTION!”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEfK-3Lwph0
and the beat goes on
November 30, 2014, 12:18:00 PM
peace bro, and teaching, and learning, and freedom too while we're at it.  Why not?
November 30, 2014, 03:47:46 AM
Activity: 106
November 29, 2014, 11:07:40 PM
I see another SCAM and I'm so sick and tired of all this!

If its a coin for the people why not just give to the people what THEY want and deserve? Stop filling up your pockets with their hard earned money!

Stop please its just destroying the Altcoin Industry!
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
November 29, 2014, 10:29:07 PM
Sorry but what? Dumping before a snapshot is expected and standard. Some people want the sharedrop, other people ride the news.

1) Snapshot announced
2) Knowing that people will want to be in on the snapshot, first people to see the announcement buy (more likely, "RPC dev buys", lol)
3) Right before the snapshot, buyers from #2 sell.

"Normal" rpc holders are not hurt because the snapshot profiteers can't sell more than they originally bought. Meanwhile normal RPC coin holders get the snapshot while the profiteers don't.

The only person who could have done something wrong is the RPCD dev, not the bts community...
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
November 28, 2014, 02:23:10 PM
Very interesting project. Waiting for the wallet release...
November 28, 2014, 01:32:13 PM
yes, I know it's a pita but it's accurate

Figured as much. That's alright though - it's gonna be worth it.

Thanks!
November 28, 2014, 12:24:19 PM
yes, I know it's a pita but it's accurate
November 28, 2014, 07:13:35 AM
Pages:
Jump to: