Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RTC] RATEONIUM - BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT AND SERVICE RATING PLATFORM - page 45. (Read 5331 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 0
Is there a maximum limited investment?
Activity: 163
Will pre-ICO Tokens be locked?
Activity: 294
Is there a maximum Rateonium tokens i can earn ,or there is no cap?

Hi RussellHantz

There is no cap on the amount of RTC you can earn so spread your referral link as much as you can!

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

How come there is not a cap if there is a fixed supply of bounty tokens?

This is from their Telegram group:

We allocated 15M RTC tokens for this Airdrop, once they are assigned to our community members the Airdrop will end.

So i guess its on first come first serve basis,once all 15M RTC is shared,airdrop ends,and during that time,more you spread your referral link,more you gonna get.Makes sense,that those that are more active get more.
and there's no limit to how many bonus tokens you can get from referrals,so you can earn a lot by sharing your referral link
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
One question though:do we have to go through KYC in order to get airdrop tokens,as i didnt see that info anywhere

On official bounty group says that KYC not needed

look like nice project is any bounty or airdrop sir?

Bounty active, look at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyrtc-rateonium-2-500-000-rtc-rewards-for-spreading-the-word-4837462
Activity: 10
look like nice project is any bounty or airdrop sir?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
One question though:do we have to go through KYC in order to get airdrop tokens,as i didnt see that info anywhere
Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Hi RussellHantz

There is no cap on the amount of RTC you can earn so spread your referral link as much as you can!

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

This is from their Telegram group:

We allocated 15M RTC tokens for this Airdrop, once they are assigned to our community members the Airdrop will end.

So i guess its on first come first serve basis,once all 15M RTC is shared,airdrop ends,and during that time,more you spread your referral link,more you gonna get.Makes sense,that those that are more active get more.
copper member
Activity: 70
Hi everyone,we have a few announcements:

Our first group just reached the max of 100k members! Join our second group here   https://t.me/rateonium_community2

We increased Airdrop allocation from 10 million RTC to 15 million RTC due to huge interest!  Join our Airdrop here    https://t.me/RateoniumAirdropBot

Our score at Icobench just reached 4.5/5    https://icobench.com/ico/rateonium

Thanks for the great support so far,we really appreciate it!

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

copper member
Many comments on the unsuccessful registration on the website of the project
the project website fix it?

Hi Mr.BiRoe, thank you you for joining our bounty campaign Wink

We have to apologize for the IT problems on our website at   https://rateonium.com/

We got tons of reports that the registration failed . The reason for that was, that our mail provider was simply slashdotted due to all new registrations!

Problem is sorted now,so you should be able to register now without any issues!

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited
Activity: 185
What value does the token hold in this project? Are the tokens distributed to the people who do the ratings? Is there rewards for people who hold the tokens like profit sharing etc?

There is some info here posted from the team about the two types of tokens. you should check it out.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
What value does the token hold in this project? Are the tokens distributed to the people who do the ratings? Is there rewards for people who hold the tokens like profit sharing etc?
Activity: 238

Hi RussellHantz

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

Activity: 25
I love this project and want it to be successful.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Many comments on the unsuccessful registration on the website of the project
the project website fix it?
Activity: 6
Activity: 3
I'm looking forward to this great project, I think its creators have more good surprises coming around!
copper member

Hi RussellHantz

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited
Activity: 266
I think genuine product reviews is very important in this days. As I have seen most of the e-commerce portals are used to delete the negative reviews instead of upgrade the product quality.
If Rateonium will do something in these are, that will be appreciative.

it would be great if the team could share some review of the project as well - like from a video bounty campaign or sth...

There will be plenty of those sooon,since bounty campaign started few days ago.

Hope we get some video reviews outside the bounty campaign, ones that are not so biased.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Professional Dutch translations
▲Thank you▲

Rateonium Platform Review

By: Crypto Rick

Follow this link for more information: https://rateonium.com/

Activity: 392
Merit: 12
I think genuine product reviews is very important in this days. As I have seen most of the e-commerce portals are used to delete the negative reviews instead of upgrade the product quality.
If Rateonium will do something in these are, that will be appreciative.

it would be great if the team could share some review of the project as well - like from a video bounty campaign or sth...

There will be plenty of those sooon,since bounty campaign started few days ago.
Pages:
Jump to: