Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RTO] Arto - The Digital Cash - PoW - No Premine - No ICO - Fair Launch - page 2. (Read 33283 times)

Activity: 301
Merit: 31
WEB wallet is down. Artowallet.com page redirected... Sad
No access to coins...
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
I put in a request for a coin add on BitScreener. While this isn't an exchange it provides visibility to the exchanges the coin is traded on.

Activity: 142
Merit: 0
Activity: 81
Hello.
Is there any advise how to set worker name to bee seen on "pool.arto.cash" and SRB Miner?

TNX

P.S. I am already set my rigs with "password":"rigname" but no one rig has no name on the pool but hashrate is sublimated to whole rigs joined...
Activity: 219
Merit: 10
You were sending invalid shares most likely (which usually happens when people specify the wrong algo in their miner) and your IP got banned. Most of the time it's temporary, for ~ 10-15 minutes. Make sure you're using the right miner with the right algo (srbminer is probably the best option for arto, the algo is called "artocash" there).
Looks good, I have configed and switched some of my rigs to start mining ARTO around 3 hours ago.
Personally, Mining it for now, storing them for a while, and see what will happen with the ARTO project.
Activity: 588
Merit: 1
List of Arto mining pools with live stats & hashrate distribution

https://miningpoolstats.stream/arto
Activity: 77
Any idea what happens here?
You were sending invalid shares most likely (which usually happens when people specify the wrong algo in their miner) and your IP got banned. Most of the time it's temporary, for ~ 10-15 minutes. Make sure you're using the right miner with the right algo (srbminer is probably the best option for arto, the algo is called "artocash" there).

Thanks man !
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
Activity: 77
[2018-09-18 22:19:19] : Fast-connecting to pool.arto.cash:5555 pool ...
[2018-09-18 22:19:19] : Pool pool.arto.cash:5555 connected. Logging in...
[2018-09-18 22:19:20] : SOCKET ERROR - [pool.arto.cash:5555] Login error: your IP is banned
[2018-09-18 22:19:20] : SOCKET ERROR - [pool.arto.cash:5555] RECEIVE error: A blocking operation was interrupted by a call to WSACancelBlockingCall.

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist
edit.
Arto Miner based on XMR-Stak, examples of settings, cpu / amp gpu, please.
Anyone use HiveOS to mine Arto?  What is the "currency" type?

The variant is rto (XMRIG n XMRIGCC).
Activity: 31
Anyone use HiveOS to mine Arto?  What is the "currency" type?
Activity: 756
Merit: 541
Hi;

I am new in ARTO and SBminer. I am testing my 6xRX580 special edition rig with this combination but I am not sure about the hashrate. What is the optimum hashrate with RX580 GPU's? My average hasrate is 652H/s.

Kind regards
anyone know how to solo mining?
any detail guidelines?
thanks

Better to use pool Smiley
Activity: 12
Activity: 60
anyone know how to solo mining?
any detail guidelines?
thanks
Activity: 17
Activity: 756
Merit: 541
Hi,

Thank you for the batch file samples. I will try in shortly.

Kind regards
Pages:
Jump to: