Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RTO] Arto - The Digital Cash - PoW - No Premine - No ICO - Fair Launch - page 3. (Read 33284 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
this arto wallet is fastest sync in cryptonight family I think....
Activity: 142
good news. Unti Asic is good way, you will have more miner support your coin. But I find out that your project have small follower numbers. All your social page  have so small members. So your project get harder to develope and make miner get attention. Do you have any idea to solve this issue?

Hello, well yes currently we do not do any marketing campaign yet Smiley we posted new roadmap and it include community expanding (social media marketing).
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
good news. Unti Asic is good way, you will have more miner support your coin. But I find out that your project have small follower numbers. All your social page  have so small members. So your project get harder to develope and make miner get attention. Do you have any idea to solve this issue?
Activity: 140
I want to mine XMRig. I do not want to run XMR STAK since it reduces the hash twice. Why did you make this stupid miner? How can I use xmrig?

You should use SBR miner, its working great with my rx 580

I use XMR STAK and it works great. Just a little config tweaks.

How? I can't get anything but the Argo miner working..

xmrstak pool configuration is the same. Save it as pool.txt. Like this.

pool.txt
Code:
{
"pools" :
[
{"pool_use_tls" : false, "keepalive" : false, "pool" : "pool.arto.cash:7777", "wallet" : "YourWalletGoesHere", "password" : "x"},

]
}

In config.txt add:
Code:
"cryptonight_type" : "artocash",

Is the dev still active?

Yes, we still active. Please join our Discord server or Telegram group Smiley
Hi;

I can't find sample batch file in the RTO pools or XMR-Stak and SRBMiner. Can anyone help me please?

Kind regards

For miner software you can only use Arto Miner (XMR Stak fork) and SRB Miner. For SRB Miner the algo is artocash Smiley
Activity: 17
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Hi;

I can't find sample batch file in the RTO pools or XMR-Stak and SRBMiner. Can anyone help me please?

Kind regards

For SRBminer:

pool.txt
Code:
{
"pools" :
[
{"pool_use_tls" : false, "keepalive" : false, "pool" : "pool.arto.cash:7777", "wallet" : "YourWalletGoesHere", "password" : "x"},

]
}

In config.txt add:
Code:
"cryptonight_type" : "artocash",
Activity: 32
Hey team
 I expect your plan runs successfully.
Activity: 756
Merit: 541
Hi;

Kind regards
Activity: 5
I want to mine XMRig. I do not want to run XMR STAK since it reduces the hash twice. Why did you make this stupid miner? How can I use xmrig?

How? I can't get anything but the Argo miner working..
The mining pool directory: http://explorer.arto.cash/#pools

There is a difference of 340Kh/s from network hash rate as to pool hash rate. Does anyone know the hidden pool or is this a single miner?

We use slow diff adjustment so its normal. We calculating the diff for an average of 960 blocks  Cheesy

I just notice that there was a sudden increase in the miners. Good to see the network hashrates going up and of course miners as well.

There is a difference of 340Kh/s from network hash rate as to pool hash rate. Does anyone know the hidden pool or is this a single miner?

We use slow diff adjustment so its normal. We calculating the diff for an average of 960 blocks  Cheesy

Activity: 34
Merit: 4

Activity: 45

Activity: 145
Merit: 8
Good day Dev,

I sent an email regarding Digitalprice exchange listing, but your email which you applied with is giving me a "Host not reachable" error.

Please pm me or connect to our discord.

Regards
Claudio
Is there a roadmap or whitepaper?

WP not yet but we have a roadmap on the main site. The latest roadmap delivered is Web Wallet with public open alias (seems the first for CN based coin).
Activity: 384
Merit: 107
Is there a roadmap or whitepaper?
Pages:
Jump to: