Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RVC] / RevoCoin / POS - POW / 10,000kh miner limit / LAUNCH 22-07 - page 10. (Read 133063 times)

Activity: 389
Merit: 250
Fuck, did I just get hacked?!? My wallet shows 0.00 RVC...
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Good coin ?? Lips sealed

only time can tell.  the real question, do you have any money to risk?
NO  pos  NO  SCAM  Grin

at this moment it does not matter if it is a scam or not, plenty of time to get out.  i call it high risk, high reward/loss.  its the only rule i understand.

the only people left with coins understand this, so i can safely say we should all stay positive and let see how high we can drive this.

Now that it is on the second page of Bittrex, 3k by Weds.

anything over the 220 i purchased at is a bonus.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
NO  pos  NO  SCAM  Grin

at this moment it does not matter if it is a scam or not, plenty of time to get out.  i call it high risk, high reward/loss.  its the only rule i understand.

the only people left with coins understand this, so i can safely say we should all stay positive and let see how high we can drive this.

Now that it is on the second page of Bittrex, 3k by Weds.
Activity: 848
Merit: 500
It might be perfect moment to release something.
NO  pos  NO  SCAM  Grin

NO  pos  NO  SCAM  Grin

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
NO  pos  NO  SCAM  Grin
With all the whale accumulation I don't know why anyone would sell now. After being dormant for all these days now RevoCoin is on the second page of Bittrex. That is a clear sign of an impending pump.

i agree.
Someone just picked up 274,000 RevoCoin.
Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief
With all the whale accumulation I don't know why anyone would sell now. After being dormant for all these days now RevoCoin is on the second page of Bittrex. That is a clear sign of an impending pump.

sssshhh dont tell Wink
Activity: 644
There is no communication, DEV is not in, why? Release of the plan? Roll Eyes

The webwallet is not working as it should, still busy fixing it. Website + roadmap almost ready. New designer will take care of the OP sunday or monday.

Name:  rvccoin
Activity: 28
Position:  Newbie
Date Registered:  July 09, 2014, 01:33:32 PM
Last Active:  Today at 11:27:49 AM

Why didn't you say a word?

I will say this one more time for anyone that wants to listen and I'm out.

rvccoin was hired by the supposed developer of Revocoin, walhala.  Walhala already lied about Provenceday being involved in the coin and hasn't logged in since July 26th. Whoever rvccoin is, he's only a community manager and not a developer.  The total IPO funds amounted to less than 2 btc, which really isn't that much to develop the coin.  I checked the IPO receiving addresses and I only see 1 btc remaining.  Take this for what you want.

Jake, i thought you said you gave up on this thread?

I did, but rvccoin never got a response from walhal and provenceday on his inquiry.  Undecided If you want me to leave the thread don't respond to my post.

The webwallet is not working as it should, still busy fixing it. Website + roadmap almost ready. New designer will take care of the OP sunday or monday.

Name:  rvccoin
Position:  Newbie
Date Registered:  July 09, 2014, 01:33:32 PM
Last Active:  Today at 11:27:49 AM

rvccoin was hired by the supposed developer of Revocoin, walhala.  Walhala already lied about Provenceday being involved in the coin and hasn't logged in since July 26th. Whoever rvccoin is, he's only a community manager and not a developer.  The total IPO funds amounted to less than 2 btc, which really isn't that much to develop the coin.  I checked the IPO receiving addresses and I only see 1 btc remaining.  Take this for what you want.

Jake, i thought you said you gave up on this thread?
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

Oaky, thanks....we all listened to you, now bye bye!!
Activity: 126

rvccoin was hired by the supposed developer of Revocoin, walhala.  Walhala already lied about Provenceday being involved in the coin and hasn't logged in since July 26th. Whoever rvccoin is, he's only a community manager and not a developer.  The total IPO funds amounted to less than 2 btc, which really isn't that much to develop the coin.  I checked the IPO receiving addresses and I only see 1 btc remaining.  Take this for what you want.

Wow 1btc ... Lol
Activity: 644

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

Activity: 224
questions from someone new to this coin to others in this discussion thread who've been more closely following it:
could anyone summarise what's special about it?

were basic aspects ready at launch - wallet, blockexplorer, website, whitepaper and/or features, etc. - or is the [ANN] promise-heavy?
have the devs delivered on their promises?
Any hidden problems -
premines?
instamines?
well distributed? is there a rich list?
buggy code?
are these are hard core programmers, not "copy-paste" devs or middlemen? When bugs/fork challenge pop up, are they fixed quickly?
dev squabbles?
dev complacency?
missed deadlines?
any "proof of developer"? Is the entirte dev team anonymous -- and even if so, does it at least have a solid reputation here on bitcointalk?
How does the coin production/distribution setup provide insulation from the risk of massive miner/whale dumps? Is there an estimate out there of the max # of daily BTC trading volume that might be needed to absorb mined coins?
Anything to worry about?

When is the next significant development update (code, screenshots and/or whitepaper/proof-of-concept or something else?) expected to come out?
Activity: 389
Merit: 250
Yes, orphans.
Seems your wallet was not synced at this time.
Is your wallet synced properly?

Yes, it is synced, everything looks fine, I can send and receive coins
Pages:
Jump to: