Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RVC] / RevoCoin / POS - POW / 10,000kh miner limit / LAUNCH 22-07 - page 8. (Read 133063 times)

Activity: 338
Merit: 255
Iconic Expert is pumping this on Twitter. Just get ready to dump it soon before he kills it.  Leave him holding the bag this time.

epic dumps inc

Eth.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Im out too... its been more then a week and not 1 word off the dev...

Im gonna have a nice drink with my profit... I wish you guys the best...

Cheers

Congrats on scamming people into buying your scam coins.  The alt-coin community disgusts me.  

LOL at everyone believing the hidden PoS blocks weren't planned while you guys had mining limitations.  The anonymous disappearing dev mined the PoS blocks and dumped as you guys are pumping his coin.

Im scamming people because someone bought my coins on bittrex??

Or am I misreading your reply?

Yes, you are reading me correctly.  Anyone that posts in this thread promoting a pump like you have knowing damn well this shitcoin is a scam just so they can sell their coins at a profit is part of the scam.  So yes, you and others that promote the pump are scammers.  If you think about it you will realize how fucking scummy you are.  Others too, so I'm not only pointing fingers at you.  Lowlifes.

Meh. Most people playing this game no the deal.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
1K soon. I'm sure. Epic pump NOW!
Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief

Cheers

Congrats on scamming people into buying your scam coins.  The alt-coin community disgusts me.  

LOL at everyone believing the hidden PoS blocks weren't planned while you guys had mining limitations.  The anonymous disappearing dev mined the PoS blocks and dumped as you guys are pumping his coin.

Im scamming people because someone bought my coins on bittrex??

Or am I misreading your reply?
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Really? You're putting your trust in this dev?

They're two different things. Just saying it doesn't look like a sinking ship (in terms of price) right now. Dev hasn't shown his face around here for a while, so he could be busy fixing the online wallet.... or... who knows. I've sold.
Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief

Cheers
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
here for a while
Activity: 258
Really? You're putting your trust in this dev?
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
The dev is gone, don't you see nothing happened in the last week ?
All I see is that there's been steady growth the past 5 days.
Yeah and i made quite a money with it as well but it's best to leave the boat before its sinking Smiley
No one is going to post here before they dump (i already did Cheesy)
Hmmm... Like I said, all I see is steady growth.  Smiley
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I told you so! The pump already started  Kiss Remember the target is 3k so do not start dumping for cheap.
Great time to sell  Grin
Activity: 22
I told you so! The pump already started  Kiss Remember the target is 3k so do not start dumping for cheap.
Activity: 322
I'm sure that DEV will release very soon. I'm buying more!
Activity: 46
Dev, did you abandon this coin? Let us know.
he's online and working, don't u ever read dev. history posts? u should always do that.

Latest posts are days old, if you know more then feel free and share the news with us.
Hope make you see anything  Roll Eyes
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
he's online and working, don't u ever read dev. history posts? u should always do that.

Latest posts are days old, if you know more then feel free and share the news with us.
Activity: 848
finally price jumps. Still way too low tho.
Activity: 138
Activity: 924
Activity: 19
Hey Dev, any updates on the roadmap ? Smiley
Activity: 224
here for a while
Dont mortgage the house and sell all stocks... Just use BTC's from your wallet! Wink
Activity: 868
I just found out the pump is today! The target is 3k  Kiss

yes yes. I will listen to you. I will now go to the bank mortgage my house and sell all my stocks and buy Revo.
Pages:
Jump to: