Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RVC] / RevoCoin / POS - POW / 10,000kh miner limit / LAUNCH 22-07 - page 6. (Read 133063 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Funny watching that 4.1 BTC sell wall get eaten up by half.

4.1btc isn't a wall, It's more like a hurdle.

I agree. There was a panic buy that was followed buy a panic dump. Now everyone has settled down, the sell walls will slowly get eaten up. I rebought when it dropped below 600.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

4.1btc isn't a wall, It's more like a hurdle.
legendary
Activity: 1522
Merit: 1000
www.bitkong.com
i see so many people saying they got out. If so , who is the one buying ? i am not buying or selling, just holding my coin.

This is becoming a pattern. IconicExpert announces a coin and it goes up, and then a bunch of people dump really quick. Then after a few hours the price miraculously goes up. Selling now would be stupid.

Bingo I told you! The price is already slowly creeping up again. I noticed this pattern a few times before with other IconicExpert pumps. I bet the price will go above 1k real soon. Still lots of money to be made.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
too much of topic apparently Dev is online
Activity: 924
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
posts are getting deleted
Activity: 448
i see so many people saying they got out. If so , who is the one buying ? i am not buying or selling, just holding my coin.

it's easy to fake volume when you own most coins. volume doesn't mean shit in this case.
i think he picked a wrong coin and it's going to take a while to get sheep in with fake volume (selling to himself and buying and moving price around)cause anyone with half a brain wouldn't touch a coin where dev promised website tomorrow(which was 10 days ago)

This is becoming a pattern. IconicExpert announces a coin and it goes up, and then a bunch of people dump really quick. Then after a few hours the price miraculously goes up. Selling now would be stupid.
Activity: 868
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
My wild guess: developer was offline last days, to shake out weak hands whom were selling to IE's buys.
Dev will now come up with some features and price will rise.
IE will twitter like hell what kind of profit he and his followers make with RVC.

Nice try, I am happy that my ultra cheap coins are sold now for a x3 profit and that i can get out of this drama. I already thought that they were dead.
Developer is online. Lets wait for announcement for second pump

Good luck with that.  I think IE has already sold all his coins.

Is that possible ? There isn't much volume for many days. Those BTC that IE pump can't be sold all at once. He probably need high price to clear his coins
IconicExpert ‏@IconicExpert It has only been 38 minutes since I announced #Revo as my pick. $RVC is just getting started!

As you guys can see.  The price actually went down since he announced.  Do you want to know why?  Because he's been buying at low prices for days.  Once he announces that means he's ready to sell.  If he does buy the dip don't put in buy limit orders to give him a place to get out.  He will leave this coin for dead so stay out of this coin.

Don't you guys see?  Iconic Expert is the scammer behind everyone of these newbie accounts that launch coins.  He makes a coin so he can pump the life blood out of the crypto community.

Besides just spreading fud do you have any credible proof IconicExpert is the dev behind RVC? After he announced RevoCoin it went above 1000 and people who bought below 100 dumped. Now there will be some accumulation and the price will go up again.

I do not understand some people. A few days ago you were complaining about the coin had no movement and now RVC is on the front page of Bittrex. It is much higher than it was a few days ago.
legendary
Activity: 952
Developer is online. Lets wait for announcement for second pump

Good luck with that.  I think IE has already sold all his coins.
Developer is online. Lets wait for announcement , second pump
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Bought at 300 got out between 700 and 900... Am happy.
legendary
Activity: 952
Dumping your coins is stupid because whales are now going to buy them for cheap, and when the dumping stops it is going to go above 1000 again.

On the basis of what?  This coin doesn't even have a developer any more.  It's a P&D pure and simple.  It's this week's PRO.  Once IE has sold all of his coins even he will admit it's dead.
Activity: 336
A wall at 700 will not dump so cheap
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
Do you think it will go back up again?
Dumping your coins is stupid because whales are now going to buy them for cheap, and when the dumping stops it is going to go above 1000 again.
Pages:
Jump to: