Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RVC] / RevoCoin / POS - POW / 10,000kh miner limit / LAUNCH 22-07 - page 16. (Read 133063 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
looks like dev was in contact with rex since they added it , meaning he provided the info on the questions they had.(i would think cause it's on bittrex now)

wow holders are much stronger than i thought they'dd be, that's right refuse to go bellow 400 lol

Its either full moon or price goes to zero. Nothing in between.

i assume you mean up or down? duh lol

It's extreme up or extreme down. Not just up and down.

i vote for extreme up Smiley(do we vote on this)

Cast your vote on exchange by buying all the coins  Cheesy

i got plenty i mined it from day 1 on all 3 pools Smiley (huge 10mh per each Smiley )
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
looks like dev was in contact with rex since they added it , meaning he provided the info on the questions they had.(i would think cause it's on bittrex now)

wow holders are much stronger than i thought they'dd be, that's right refuse to go bellow 400 lol

Cast your vote on exchange by buying all the coins  Cheesy

12 mio coins are not soooo much. Should go up much more  Cool

when it launched price was 800 even reached 1600 for a second (i think i remember it right)

I will sell on full moon or hold until price goes to zero. Nothing in between.
Activity: 995
Merit: 500

12 mio coins are not soooo much. Should go up much more  Cool

Activity: 322
Dev don't use twitter profile?
Activity: 119
Activity: 573
Merit: 102
Have such a big volume?What basis do you have?
Activity: 74
I predict 100 btc volume in 3 days
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
FUD begin right before coin was added to bittrex. Interesting

its a stand-off, no one wants to buy/sell price just getting lower.
Activity: 180
FUD begin right before coin was added to bittrex. Interesting
Activity: 182

thank you for your effort, but those who will listen have and those who dont - wont.  theres no point for you to force it any further.  we all deserve our fate.

I'm not going to push it any further.  Cheers.

this is a game you cant handle .. is too much for you kid...go play with your toys....

you even dont know hot to make a good FUD!  Roll Eyes

Are you testing me?  If you are I will rip off your head and shit down your fucking neck.

arguing like this is similar to arguing with a drunk, you have to lower yourself to be heard.  so even if you win, you really lose.

it was a nice colourful metaphor, i grant you that.

Well, maybe I'm drunk.  Cheesy

come to bittrex....the fun begins.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

thank you for your effort, but those who will listen have and those who dont - wont.  theres no point for you to force it any further.  we all deserve our fate.

I'm not going to push it any further.  Cheers.

this is a game you cant handle .. is too much for you kid...go play with your toys....

you even dont know hot to make a good FUD!  Roll Eyes

Are you testing me?  If you are I will rip off your head and shit down your fucking neck.

arguing like this is similar to arguing with a drunk, you have to lower yourself to be heard.  so even if you win, you really lose.

it was a nice colourful metaphor, i grant you that.

Well, maybe I'm drunk.  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: