Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RVC] / RevoCoin / POS - POW / 10,000kh miner limit / LAUNCH 22-07 - page 17. (Read 133063 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

thank you for your effort, but those who will listen have and those who dont - wont.  theres no point for you to force it any further.  we all deserve our fate.

I'm not going to push it any further.  Cheers.

this is a game you cant handle .. is too much for you kid...go play with your toys....

you even dont know hot to make a good FUD!  Roll Eyes

Are you testing me?  If you are I will rip off your head and shit down your fucking neck.

arguing like this is similar to arguing with a drunk, you have to lower yourself to be heard.  so even if you win, you really lose.

it was a nice colourful metaphor, i grant you that.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

thank you for your effort, but those who will listen have and those who dont - wont.  theres no point for you to force it any further.  we all deserve our fate.

this is a game you cant handle .. is too much for you kid...go play with your toys....

Are you testing me?  If you are I will rip off your head and shit down your fucking neck.
Activity: 628
not much improvement for this coin, i sold out all!
Activity: 252
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

Activity: 180
so whats the plan with revocoin now that the fair pow distribution is over?

I don't know if we will even see new post from dev again. This month is so fucked up that Cry I am loosing faith in crypto 
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
@AltcoinAdam
so whats the plan with revocoin now that the fair pow distribution is over?
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
This is why there are so many scams.  Nobody gives a crap.  Fuck it!  Throw it on Bittrex so I can dump my coins to the next sucker at a higher price.  

remember this?      "Tomorrow; website, plan/roadmap writing, bounty outline, web wallet." if he shows up with a website today we will go right back up, funny how one comment can change prices of coins nowadays, it's a dangerous game to play the new ones.

Trust me, I would like nothing more than for the dev to be legit.  I'm just realistic. 

i agree with you everything is in the air now, and i only risk what i can afford to lose which is why i'm still holding. i never said you did anything wrong.

I know you didn't.  I feel like I'm getting chastised for trying to warn the community about the misinformation I received directly from the dev.  I will wait like everyone else.

beautifully said Smiley

Activity: 182
This is why there are so many scams.  Nobody gives a crap.  Fuck it!  Throw it on Bittrex so I can dump my coins to the next sucker at a higher price.  

remember this?      "Tomorrow; website, plan/roadmap writing, bounty outline, web wallet." if he shows up with a website today we will go right back up, funny how one comment can change prices of coins nowadays, it's a dangerous game to play the new ones.

Trust me, I would like nothing more than for the dev to be legit.  I'm just realistic. 

i agree with you everything is in the air now, and i only risk what i can afford to lose which is why i'm still holding. i never said you did anything wrong.

I know you didn't.  I feel like I'm getting chastised for trying to warn the community about the misinformation I received directly from the dev.  I will wait like everyone else.

arent you a bit pissed?  Roll Eyes

I will wait for the dev too come back and post something... nothing has been proven yet... If he doest post something... it says enough and we can move on..

but for now... Im chill.. and will hold the bag.... I just cant imagine why he would take such effort on working together with the pools too limit the hashes and stuff... using only trusted pools..  it requires some extra work and all you know...  Wink

What do you want to be proven?  I told you I would give any reputable poster access on teamviewer to see the messages.

You know what, I don't give a crap.  I'll just dump my coins on Bittrex like the rest of you.

Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief

arent you a bit pissed?  Roll Eyes

I will wait for the dev too come back and post something... nothing has been proven yet... If he doest post something... it says enough and we can move on..

but for now... Im chill.. and will hold the bag.... I just cant imagine why he would take such effort on working together with the pools too limit the hashes and stuff... using only trusted pools..  it requires some extra work and all you know...  Wink
Activity: 283
www.l3p.nl
Activity: 360
bittrex is ask for github source 1 min ago for adding revo. Is the source under megaupload? its need github?
Pages:
Jump to: